Nowadays, there are so many products of rikon 1/2 hp bench grinder in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for rikon 1/2 hp bench grinder in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings rikon 1/2 hp bench grinder which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
829 reviews analysed
1. RIKON Professional Power Tools 8” Slow Speed Bench Grinder, 80-805
- HIGH QUALITY – This durable bench grinder includes 1” x8” 60 grit and 120 grit white aluminum oxide wheels.
- POWERFUL – With powerful ½ HP Motor with 1750 RPM this slow speed grinder has more than enough power for small workshops and for carpenters, turners, carvers, and other crafts people working with hand tools.
- STURDY AND SAFE – This grinders base is made of Cast Iron and features anti-vibration rubber feet. No mistakes will be made because of vibrations.
- ADJUSTABLE – The adjustable safety eye shield and spark resistors allow you to feel safe while using the slowspeed grinder. Also, this bench grinder includes a groove in its design for the sharpening of drill bits.
- KEEP IT COOL – This grinder is fully equipped with a diamond wheel sharpener and is ideal for sharpening operations since it reduces heat build-up.
8″ Slow Speed Bench Grinder. Powerful 1/2 hp Motor with 1750 RPM. Ideal for sharpening operations because it reduces heat build-up. Includes 1″ x 8″ 60 grit and 120 Grit white aluminum oxide wheels. Built sturdy with cast iron base featuring anti-vibration rubber feet. Adjustable safety eye shield and spark resisters.
2. RIKON Power Tools 80-808 8" 1 hp Low Speed 1725 RPM Bench Grinder
- Cast iron base with rubber feet reduces vibration
- Metal wheel guards for added protection also include 31mm (1-1/4″) rear dust ports for hooking up dust collectors
- Adjustable cast metal tool rests give solid tool support
- Includes a set of plain and a set of 2.5x Magnifying Eye Shields
- LED Work Light
1 HP Low Speed Bench Grinder #80-808 is a larger size motor and will tackle the tough grinding jobs that are typical in production shops, as well as the finesse shaping and sharpening of hand tools. Tool rests on this machine are extra-large and flat, without a drill bit sharpening groove. Wheel flanges are cast metal. Grinder includes dual dust collection ports on the rear of the wheel guards.
3. Rikon 8" Low Speed Buffer
4. RIKON Power Tools 80-910 Bench Grinder Stand
Bench Grinder Stand. Adjustable Height 28″ – 36″. 2″ Diameter Steel post with cast iron base. Storage for two grinding wheels.
5. RIKON 1in. x 30in. Belt / 6in. D
- RIKON 50-161VS Variable Speed Belt/Disc Sander features a 1″ x 30″ sanding belt and a 6″ PSA sanding disc.
- Motor: 3/4HP, 4amp, 120V/60Hz variable speed with dial in speed control.
- Belt: 1″ x 30″ with removable platens to allow for sanding on curved objects and deep areas of your work-piece
- features tracking knobs to properly adjust the belt on the frame
- variable speed range between 1,909 and 3,248 SFPM. Disc: 6″ that accepts pressure-sensitive adhesive backed (PSA) sandpaper
- variable speed range from 2,000 to 3,400 RPM
- Table: Belt table 5-3/4″ in diameter
- disc table 8″ x 5-5/16″
- table tilt 0 – 45 degrees
- miter gauge slot size 5/8″ x 1/4″
- includes miter gauge
- 5-year warranty. Recommended for light duty use
- ideal for small craft projects such as home decorations, jewelry, toys, doll furniture, and repair work.
RIKON 50-161VS 1″ x 30″ Belt 6″ Disc VS Sander
6. RIKON Power Tools 50-151 Belt with 5" Disc Sander, 1" x 30", Blue
1″ x 30″ Belt / 5″ Disc Sander #50-151 is great for working on small craft projects – home decorations, jewelry, toys, doll furniture, repair work and more. The machine’s small motor is very efficient in driving the belt and disc, so stock removal goes quickly. Recommended for light-duty use.
7. RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10" x 18" 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
- Rikon mini lathe: This Rikon mini lathe features a ½ motor that provides ample power for all turning needs. With a 10” swing and 18” between centers, this mini lathe also has a self ejecting tail stock and has easy access to speed change.
- Sturdy and Dedicated: Designed specifically at the request of pen turners who wanted a sturdy, dedicated machine for their craft. This scaled-down, basic mini lathe is made from cast iron, so vibration is not a factor, unlike other lathes made of aluminum.
- 5 speed ranger: This mini lathe has a 5 speed range that covers the bases for boring barrel holes, roughing out pen billets, turning to shape and finishing.
- Includes: This lathe includes a live center, tool rest, knock-out bar, and wrenches.
8. Rikon Model 81-608: 8″ Low Speed Buffer
8” Low Speed, Long Shaft Buffer #81-608 for polishing surfaces of woods, metals, plastics, hardware, rocks, jewelry and more! Extra long shafts extending out from the motor housing gives extra space for moving projects around the buffing wheel. Low 1,750 RPM speed helps prevent over-heating of finishes or project surfaces when buffing Excellent for maintaining sharp edges on chisels & blades, putting buffed finishes on wood turnings, or just keeping other shop hand tools and home furnishings in tip-top, rust free, polished condition. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
9. RIKON 50-120 6-by-48-Inch Belt 10-Inch Disc Sander
RIKON 50-120 6- by 48-Inch Belt/10-Inch Disc Sander, Work Support Table, miter gauge, switch key, parts needed for assembly, and owner’s manual
With a durable base that minimizes vibration, the RIKON 50-120 6-Inch by 48-Inch Belt/10-Inch Disc Sander gives you options for sanding small and large stock at a variety of angles. Accessories, such as the heavy-duty miter gauge and work tables for both the belt and disc sander, allow you to easily sand straight and beveled edges, ends, and curves.
Cast Iron Construction for Vibration-Free Operation
The heavy-duty, cast iron base weighs in at a sturdy 104 pounds and provides stable support to minimize vibrations in your work. Convenient carry handles increase portability, while pre-drilled holes allow for quick and easy mounting in the bench-top position.
Tilting Belt Sander Increases Versatility
With a belt sander size of 6 by 48 inches, a tilting range of 0 to 90 degrees, and an included work support table, the 50-120 lets you sand most any surface comfortably and efficiently. For smaller stock, set the belt sander in its home position and place the end of the stock against the table as a guide. If you’re sanding larger stock, you’ll want to remove the table for increased space. Inside curves are easy when you sand against the end of the belt, and it works well to sand end pieces with the belt tilted up at 90 degrees.
Quick Belt Adjustments for Efficient Work
The RIKON Belt/Disc Sander features a convenient quick-release belt-tension lever for fast and efficient belt changes. Once installed, a single tracking knob can be used to easily adjust the tension and position of the belt for accurate belt alignment.
Disc Sander with Work Table
With the largest disc size in its class, the 10-inch disc sander is used for sanding small end surfaces, outside curves, and beveled edges. A large 4-inch by 8-inch solid cast iron table tilts to 45 degrees with a simple loosening and retightening of the table lock knob. You can use the handy scale imprinted on the table support to guide you to the correct position.
A heavy-duty miter gauge is included, giving you a better guide for use with small pieces.
Dust Port Helps Keep Workspace Clean
The 2-1/2-inch dust port is molded to gather dust from both the belt and the disc, and it helps keep your workspace clean.
3/4-Horsepower Motor Plus Reliable Sanding Speeds
RIKON’s Belt/Disc Sander features a powerful, 3/4-horsepower motor that is totally enclosed and fan cooled for long life. The belt sander operates at a speed of 2,030 SFPM for fast and smooth results, while the disc sander’s speed of 1,720 RPM provides increased torque and reliability.
The RIKON 50-120 6-Inch by 48-Inch Belt/10-Inch Disc Sander is backed by a manufacturer’s two-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
RIKON 50-120 6- by 48-Inch Belt/10-Inch Disc Sander, Work Support Table, miter gauge, switch key, parts needed for assembly, and owner’s manual.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rikon 12 Hp Bench Grinder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!