846 reviews analysed
1. Robinair 13203 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart (Pack of 12), 384. Fluid_Ounces, 12 Pack
- Genuine Robinair Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil is engineered to maintain viscosity at higher running temperatures
- Carefully bottled and quality tested to ensure minimal moisture content
- Excellent cold temperature properties for easier starting
- Maximizes vacuum pump life when used in Robinair and other high vacuum pumps
- 12 pack of 1 quart bottles
2. Robinair 13204 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Gallon
3. Robinair (13119) Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil, Pack of 1
- Engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts
- Laboratory tests prove that Robinair oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other leading brands which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time
- Lower moisture content than other oils
4. OEM TOOLS 24938 9.5 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor | Convenient Oil Change & Fluid Change Tool | Easy-to-Use Hand Pump and Vacuum Pump Functions | No Leaks, No Overfills
- VERSATILE AUTOMOTIVE FLUID REMOVER: Features a venturi valve and pumping handle, offering both pneumatic and manual fluid extraction methods.
- EASY TO USE: Remove any automotive fluid through dipstick tubes. Includes a 5 foot main suction flexible hose, and (2) 41″ extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
- SAFE TO USE: 9.5 Liter single-piece reservoir features a leak-proof bottom. Overflow shutoff valve prevents fluid from overflowing—suction will stop once capacity is reached. Removable lid makes extracted fluids easy to recycle.
- EXTRACT A VARIETY OF FLUIDS: Can be used with low viscosity fluid, including water and coolant.
- FULL SPECS: 9.5 Liter Capacity
- Oversized pumping handle
- fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling of waste fluid
- (2) 41 inch dipstick hose adapters, 5 foot main removal flex tube
- Working PSI: 85. Max PSI: 120 Air consumption: 6. 5 CFM.
EASY TO USE:
The OEMTOOLS 24398 9.5 Liter Pneumatic and Hand-Pump Fluid Evacuator is a remarkable time- and effort-saving oil change tool. The tool is designed to prevent mess, and to make it easy for anyone to change automobile fluids without needing to get under the vehicle or to use a shop lift. Attach your shop air compressor to this tool and quickly and completely drain automotive fluids directly from vehicles’ dipstick tubes.
NO MESS: The OEMTOOLS manual fluid extractor is thoughtfully designed with a shutoff valve that prevents overflowing. There’s a small float within the fluid receptacle that will be forced up, shutting off the intake valve, when fluid has reached maximum capacity. Then, because of the easy-to-remove lid, the oil or extracted fluid can be simply dumped into a recycling or waste fluid receptacle.
PRO & DIY MECHANICS:
This tool is perfect for both professional and DIY mechanics. Anyone who’s ever changed their oil at home has probably fantasized about changing their oil without the need to shimmy beneath their undercarriage. The OEMTOOLS fluid extractor makes this dream a reality. Pump fluids out from their dipstick tubes. No mess, no worries.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: – 9.5 liter fluid capacity.
– Hand pump and venturi valve for manual or pneumatic fluid evacuation. – Shut off valve (internal float shuts off suction when fluid is at max capacity).
– Fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling or disposal of waste fluid. – 5 feet of pneumatic flex hose & 2 dipstick hose adapters.
– Updated 41 inch extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
5. CPS Pro Set VP6S Premium Series 6 CFM Single-Stage Vacuum Pump, Dual Voltage with Gas Ballast Valve, 115 / 230V
- WHAT IS IT: The VP6S Pro-Set Premium Series vacuum pump is a 6 CFM, single stage unit with a versatile dual voltage 1 / 2 HP motor. The unit boasts the same high quality , high value features engineered into all of our Pro-Set vacuum pumps providing performance excellence and years of reliable service.
- VACUUM RATING: This vacuum pump has an exceptional ultimate vacuum rating as low as 50 microns
- DESIGN: The VP6S features an advanced air cooled motor design for operation in high ambient temperatures
- MESS-FREE: Proprietary oil and mist-free exhaust port cap for clean, safe job environment
- NEW AND IMPROVED: Improved materials selection including hardness and additives, reduces wear and prevents gallings. Improved internal oiling system design extends life and improves vacuum performance
6. Jabsco 17850-1012 DIY Oil Changer
- Will extract up to 50 weight of oil at a temperature of 160°F (71°C) through the engine’s dip stick tube, usually in less than 5 minutes
- 8 feet (2.4m), oil & heat resistant 1/4 inch suction tube
- 6 feet (1.8m) battery leads with aligator clips
- Four easy steps to fast, clean oil
- Self-contained oil change system
- Fuse included
7. TSI Supercool V128 Automotive Accessories, 128. Fluid_Ounces
Vacuum Pump Oil, Synthetic, 1 Gal.
8. Air Power America 2000LV Green Large Oil Extractor
- Easy to use
- 40 pump strokes creates a powerful vacuum – no electricity needed
- Fast – just a few seconds to drain oil from a small engine, takes a few minutes for large engines
- 8 quart capacity for big project large engine changes or multiple small engine changes
- Portable compact size, allows for easy oil changes in tight spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and there is no good way to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a new user friendly and environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, release the hose clamp and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. Works great for boats, cars, trucks and more. USA dimensions: 16 inch length x 7 inch width x 11 inch height, tank size: 8 gallon, suction hose length 48 inches.
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and it is difficult to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a user friendly and an environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, open the cap’s valve and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. It works great for boats, cars, trucks–and small engines too.
Cars and Trucks Oil Change
The LiquiVac Oil Changing System for Large Projects and Engines makes car oil changes quick, clean, and easy. This is especially true with hard to access drain plugs found in large engines.
An average car or truck takes approximately 8-10 minutes to extract the oil, and without a mess. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes of boats, cars, and light trucks. Plus, its tank has an 8 quart capacity allowing the user to make multiple oil changes of small engines too.
The LiquiVac innovative design makes it easier to change the oil in engines such as boats with inaccessible drain plugs. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes to make your 4-cycle outboard oil change and inboard oil change easy. Also, don’t forget the LiquiVac makes boat transmission changes very easy.
Small Engines: Lawnmowers, Generators, Power Washers, Snow Throwers, and More
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil and, eventually, engine breakdowns.
With the LiquiVac small engine oil changes are a snap. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines super simple.
Which Model of LiquiVac Is Right for You?
LiquiVac Small Engine Model
Small Engine Model
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil; and, then engine breakdowns.
But, now there’s a simple, fast and clean way to change your lawn and garden equipment’s oil. It’s the LiquiVac Oil Changing System. With the LiquiVac oil changes are a snap. The LiquiVac Small Engine Model works by creating negative pressure, or vacuum power in the tank by pumping the tank handle. Each pump stroke takes air out of the tank creating a vacuum. Just 20 quick pump strokes creates vacuum power in the tank. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube with the release of the suction hose clamp, in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines very easy. Perfect for lawn mowers, lawn & garden tractors, tillers, generators, snow throwers, ATVs and outboard motors as well as.
LiquiVac Large Project/Engine Model
Large Project/Engine Model
It is called the Large Project/Engine Model for a reason. Its 8 quarts capacity is large enough to handle several oil changes at one time, without recycling/emptying it. For example you can change your boat engine and several small engines in one session. Because of this, many do-it-yourself people love to knock out their oil change projects in one fell swoop. They can do it fast, without the mess. Plus, the Large Project and Large Engine Model works great for large engines such as hard to change boats (inboards and outboards), trucks, and cars too. It is also very handy for to change transmission oil and hydraulic fluids too.
9. Underhill Super High-Capacity Premium Water Removal Siphon Suction Pump, 14" Length with 18" Outlet Hose
- 14” clear pump chamber has a capacity of 18 oz. per stroke, 18” high grade outlet hose
- Aircraft aluminum grade pump shaft with Super Grip Ergonomic padded pump handle
- Self priming
- High Volume capacity with super smooth and durable pumping action
- Can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning and Replacement Parts kits available (Part # A-GRPP)
- Highest quality materials and attention to detail, ideal tool for the Professional or discriminating DIY’s
Whether you need to remove water from sprinklers and valve boxes or other areas or devices, Underhill’s Gulp UltraMax Plus super high-capacity water removal suction pump is perfect for the job. The pump can be completely dissembled for easy cleaning, making it the ideal pump for even the dirtiest water. The super smooth pumping action makes this pump the smoothest pump you will ever use. The 14-inch clear pump chamber has a capacity of 18 ounces per stroke. The pump has a strong aluminum pump shaft with contour grip handle. Perfect solution for removing water from sprinklers, valve boxes, fountains, pipe repair, boats, toilets, spas and more!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!