We spent many hours on research to finding lenovo tablet 4 ghz, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lenovo tablet 4 ghz, you should not miss this article. lenovo tablet 4 ghz coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 lenovo tablet 4 ghz by our suggestions
801 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, 10.3" FHD Android Tablet, Octa-Core Processor, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Iron Grey, ZA5T0263US
- Premium look & feel with metal back cover and slim, narrow bezels. Enjoy your favorite videos on the 10. 3″ FHD display with TDDI technology
- Fast and powerful Octa-Core processor with up to 2. 3 GHz main frequency for quick performance
- Never miss a moment with 8 MP rear + 5 MP front cameras, dual microphones, and 2 side speakers tuned with Dolby Atmos
- Kid’s Mode includes dedicated content for kids, with parent control and specialized eye protection. Bumpy environment and posture alerts also available
- Stay connected with WiFi 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2. 4 GHz & 5 GHz Dual Band, and Bluetooth 5. 0
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is here to exceed your expectations. Part of the 2nd generation Tab family, this media tablet is designed for the whole family. Outside, the standout metal design and premium look and feel combine with modern simplicity. With a full metal back cover, narrow bezels, and high panel-to-body ratio, you’ll love the clean look. The 10. 3″ FHD screen and dual speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos® deliver immersive entertainment. Inside, this useful tablet device has an Octa-Core processor with up to 2. 3 GHz main frequency, 32GB storage and 2GB RAM, and runs on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system to deliver fast, powerful performance. Created for everyone in the family to enjoy, the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus includes Kid’s Mode with dedicated content, parental control, and specialized eye protection. The bumpy environment alert and posture alert let you know when this Android tablet isn’t being used correctly. Make it truly helpful in your daily life by adding a folio case that protects your device. You can also transform your media tablet into a smart hub by docking into a smart charging station, and get more things done hands-free, thanks to the Google Assistant.
2. Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet, 8" HD Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 2GHz, 32GB Storage, Full Metal Cover, Long Battery Life, Android 9 Pie, ZA5G0060US, Slate Black
- Stunning performance and stylish design combine in this quick, powerful Android tablet, powered by a Quad-Core, 2.0 GHz processor and Android 9 Pie
- The modern, refined look and feel are accentuated by the full metal cover and 82% panel-to-body ratio
- The stunning 8″ HD (1280 x 800) display brings you a crisper and brighter image, so you can watch your favorite movies and shows without missing a detail
- Stay connected with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), and capture the moment with front and rear cameras
- Long-life battery – Watch or browse all day long without the need to recharge with 5000 mAh battery capacity
Stunning and stylish, the Lenovo Tab M8 is the 2nd generation multimedia tablet that’s tailored to make your entertainment experience richer. With a standout metal design, this small tablet is sleek, modern, and refined. The 8-inch HD display is crisp and bright, so you’ll never miss a detail of your favorite streaming movie or online game. A fast and powerful quad-core processor gives you non-stop gaming and videos, while the long-life battery lets you watch or play all day without the need to recharge! Bluetooth® 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz) are built in, giving you strong wireless connectivity.
Running on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system, the Lenovo Tab M8 is quick and adaptive, letting you enjoy your favorite apps with ease. This Android tablet also includes special light and display technology for true eye care protection, lowering harmful blue light when appropriate to reduce strain on the eyes. Slim and lightweight, the Tab M8 is the tablet device that everyone wants to have.
3. Lenovo ZA470006US Tab E10, 10.1″ WXGA Touchscreen, Snapdragon 210, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Android 8.1, Black (Renewed)
- Enjoy a sold visual experience with the 10″ HD display, which gives your photos and movies a vibrant feel that you’ll want to share with the entire family.
- Immerse yourself in a booming sound reminiscent of the cinema. The dual front speakers and Dolby Atmos support brings the theater right to your home.
- Someone other than you using your device? The Tab E10 makes user sharing a breeze, each with their own dedicated profile, interface, and storage.
- This tablet is equipped with Android Oreo, which means a large assortment of apps, more storage out of the box, and much improved performance for an entry-level tablet.
4. Lenovo Tab M10 HD 10.1" Tablet, Android 9.0, 32GB Storage, Quad-Core Processor, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZA4G0078US, Slate Black
- The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive family tablet
- It is packed with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad core, 2.0 GHz and supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi Dual bands
- Inside lies an impressive 10.1” HD screen and dual front speakers for immersive entertainment impossibly contained within an extremely thin and light profile with rich sounds and visuals
- Plus, make it truly family-friendly by adding kids Pack and stylish folio case so lend it to your child, worry free
- This is one tablet you’ll want to pass around the house
- Add up to 256 micro SD additional storage to have everything you need all on your tablet
- A family friendly tablet with face recognition to unlock your tablet with multiple user profiles and pre loaded kids mode gives you peace of mind
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive Android™ tablet – and made for the whole family! This impressive 10-inch tablet features an HD screen and two front speakers with Dolby Audio™ (plus a 3.5 mm audio jack) to make streaming videos, games, and other applications come to life. Packed with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 429, quad-core, 2.0GHz processor, the Tab M10 offers 32GB memory and microSD™ card slot to add more. It supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi dual bands (WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth® 4.2, and a Micro USB port. Plus, you can put your mind at ease with the special kid’s mode, containing custom content and protection features so your children can use this Android™ tablet without the worry.
Thin, light, and ready to go when you are, the Tab M10 (HD) delivers up to 8 hours of video playback time on the 1280×800 resolution 10.1″ HD screen. Front and rear cameras let you take photos and connect with family and friends no matter where you are. And with facial recognition technology, you can unlock your device quickly and conveniently.
5. Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus 10.1" FHD+ (1920×1200) Android Tablet (8-Core Processor, 4G-LTE AT&T Unlocked, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC) Kids Mode, Full HD Touchscreen, WiFi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos Audio, Black
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB ROM
- AT&T 4G LTE Unlocked, support T-mobile and AT&T nano sim card, Android 7.1 Nougat
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-bit Octa-core MSM8953/625 Processor (2.0GHz)
- 10.1″ FHD+ (1920 x1200) LCD IPS Multitouch, a brilliant FHD+ display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless, Bluetooth 4.2,Rear 8MP & Front 5MP Camera,microSD slot, Combo audio jack,
- KIDS Mode: Transform to a kids tablet with Lenovo Kid’s Pack, including a shock-resistant bumper, blue-light screen filter and fun stickers
- family sharing is now a breeze. This is a Premium 10” Tablet for the Whole Family
Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus 10.1 inch FHD(1920×1200) Android
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8953 Processor (2.0GHz)
- Operating System: Android Nougat 7.1
- Display Type: 10.1″ FHD (1920 x 1200) 10-point Multitouch, IPS w/ 5 MP fixed-focus front and 8 MP auto-focus rear cameras
- Memory: 2 GB LPDDR3 Memory
- Hard Drive: 32 GB eMMC
- Battery: 7000 mAh Battery
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth
- Pointing Device: 10-Point Multi-touch Screen
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated Mobile Broadband: FDD LTE(Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 20, 29, and 30, HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul, Nano SIM)
A Tablet for Everyone in the Family
Beautifully designed, powerfully built, the Tab 4 Plus 10 is the quintessential family tablet made for sharing in the modern household. Multiple users can open their own accounts for their own customized space within the tablet. And best of all, you can specialize them: The Tab 4 Plus 10 offers optional packs to transform the Lenovo Tab 4 series into dedicated kids tablet or productivity tablet.
1. Svelte and Light
The slim profile 0.3 inch, offers a sleek design you won’t find in your run-of-the-mill tablet.
2. Pin-Sharp Resolution
The high definition screen is optimal for streaming with a 1920×1200 resolution on an IPS display.
3. Audio That Flows Around You
Dolby Atmos turns Tab 4 into mobile entertainment with built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers.
4. Lots of Power, Seamless Performance
Day-to-day tasks are done with ease using the 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon processors and 2GB of RAM.
5. Ultimate Kids Tablet
You can now have the perfect tablet for kids, with a dedicated and secure Kids Account.
6. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 – HD 8" Android Tablet Computer (Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8009, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD) ZA090094US
Say goodbye to your TV. And hello to the ultimate entertainment tablet, the Yoga Tab 3 8. The dazzling display is great for binge-watching your favorite shows anywhere-from the office to your kitchen. Its powerful speakers deliver truly immersive audio. And best of all, you can project cinema-like video onto any surface. Now, can your TV do that?
7. Lenovo IdeaTab S5000 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet
Slim. Smart. Stylish. The Lenovo S5000 is an amazingly slim and light Android tablet that combines a 7″ HD wide-view screen with a 5.0 MP rear camera and Wi-Fi connectivity, making it perfect for web browsing, reading and photography on the go.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2014
Start up is fast due to the quad core processor.Internal memory of 16gb is very good.There are some pre-loaded software packages but all are open to be uninstalled if you wish.One of my pet hates is memory clogging pre-loaded software, so no problem with this tablet then.That said, most of the pre-load is useful so I have kept qute a lot of it.
I have combined the tablet with a case/bluetooth keyboard and this really helps utilise the tablet as a sort of mini laptop.I also bought(via Amazon) an adaptor which allows me to used my camera’s SD card, a micro SD and a USB device/stick, thus extending further the capability and memory of the tablet.I am an amateur photographer and find this useful while out shooting as I can back up to the tablet, then to the USB memory stick.Very versatile,
Easy to use. Excellent quality display, which is great for Netflix (via app)nd, best of all, UPGRADEABLE!Comes with Android 4.1 but, admittedly after some lengthy initial upgrade sessions, now running 4.4.2.
Great price.Super light and thin so easy to handle.Camera is fairly clear once you have downloaded some better software than what it comes with.I could quite honestly manage for quite a while before needing a new computer.
I always read product reviews, from 1 to 5 stars.This had very few 1* ratings, which led to my purchase.However I now find myself adding another 1* as after only 6 months of use my tablet has totally died.Switched it on in the morning, did all my usual e-mail and banking checks, played a couple of games then powered it down until later in the day.8 hours later, went to turn it on and…..NOTHING!Completely dead.Plugged in the charger and still nothing. I am getting really sick of this cheap Chinese produced crap that is flooding the markets.Honestly!Who can you purchase from these days that doesn’t rely on this pathetic and twisted country to produce electrical goods?Totally disgusted and definitely not going to bother buying electrical goods online any more unless the country of origin for parts can be verified.China can keep all it’s crappy products and slave labour.SICKENED at the total waste of money.DO NOT BUY THIS TABLET!
Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2014
Great size and weight
Sometimes it freezes up but turning it off and on again fixes the problem
Another con is that it doesn’t have an expansion slot for micro SD cards
and 3G doesn’t work in North America
Overall if you’re looking for a good tablet and don’t plan to spend a lot of money on one this is the one for you it looks more expensive than it is and it works fantastic
Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2014
This tablet is a good choice for a small form factor, near stock Android device.
Fantastically lightweight. One of the lightest in the world at under 9 ounces.
High maximum brightness.
Decent screen colors.
Less bloatware than any Samsung Mobile devices
True, simple, intuitive Android experience.
After several small updates, it updates to Android KitKat
Fairly good, but not perfect UI speed
Pretty good battery life, especially considering it only has around 3250 mah
Decent build quality consistent with Lenovo products
Decent headphones sound
CONS, starting in order of greatest annoyance:
1. Frequent wifi bumps. By that, I mean that the connection will have a blip frequently. If you are a music enthusiast, this will drive you nuts. Also makes browsing frustrating.
2. Poor quality power and volume buttons, with poor tactile feedback
3. Poor position choice for power and volume, power should be at top, with volume being closer to your hand, not the other way around.
4. Mono speaker only. Poor out loud sound. I knew this going in.
5. I can confirm there is NO micro SD on this device. The conflicting information on internet about this is either due to a last minute manufacturing change, or because sites referenced the cellular model specs. No 32 GB model available.
6. Poor minimum brightness, fixed with free Google Play apps
7. Cheap feeling chrome strip around edge of device. Mostly cosmetic.
8. Unimpressive rear camera. Many users won’t care.
9. No home screen folders to hide bloatware. Probably fixable with third party app
Exclusive items from our brands
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
8. Lenovo Tab 2 A7 59445601 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Black)
- Beautiful 7-inch IPS display delivers a vivid, colorful viewing experience - both indoors & outdoors
- Fast Quad Core (MediaTek 1.3 GHz) Processor for quicker apps and smooth videos
- Immersive entertainment experience with enhanced Dolby audio for crisper sound
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
Have an affordable tablet you can take with you anywhere. The Lenovo TAB 2 A7 tablet shows off your personality - and with quad core processing power, and rich audio backed by Dolby, it will do a stellar job showing off your media as well.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2015
1 star might be unfair, given the tablet's supposedly other great qualities, but those other things don't matter too much if you can't even interact with it reasonably.
EDIT (2 weeks): The unresponsive touchscreen is at its worst when first using it for the day, but then seems to "warm up" and become much more responsive.It's still not great - there's a noticeable difference depending on whether you use the pad of your fingertip vs. the tip.But my son is now happily Minecrafting away on it.In the support forums where lots of users are complaining about the touchscreen, Lenovo claims that they have released an OTA software update that fixes the problem, but my device doesn't have it, and doesn't report any updates available either (which lots of users are also complaining about).
Anyway, due to the touchscreen somehow becoming usable, and finding the rest of its features to be perfectly adequate, I've updated my review to 3 stars.It's definitely of better quality than similarly priced tablets but with much cheaper specs.
Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2015
This is a Lenovo A7-30F tablet.It features a MediaTek MT8127 SoC with a Cortex A7 1.3GHz quad core processor.The 1GB Ram is kinda smallish by today's standards, but at a sub-$100 price point, who am I to complain.At least it has an SD card slot so it's got that going for it.The 600x1024 screen leaves a little to be desired.Would make a big difference if I could keep the Home, back and recents button bar on the right while in landscape orientation, instead of eating up a portion of the precious 600 rows of pixels by sitting at the bottom.The KitKat install is lightly skinned with a white/green kind of interface, and there is only a small amount of bloat on the tablet.I like that the Security HD app lets me block apps like Facebook from having certain permissions on my phone, (i.e. read contacts, sms, mms, etc.)the port placement seems pretty decent too.The USB and headphone jacks are both on the same side, on the top, but the screen orient in all 4 directions, so it can be "bottom" if desired.
It's not without it's shortcomings though.The most frustrating thing about this tablet, has been mentioned in some other reviews.The screen seems to have some touch sensitivity issues, which mostly appear to be software based.I ran the Lenovo companion diagnostic tool to test the touch input and the screen was plenty sensitive.Using the actual tablet user interface however, seems like the developers may have been overly obsessed with preventing accidental touches.There is supposed to be a software patch available via OTA that improves touch response, but for the life of me, my tablet doesn't see it.(It keeps telling me I'm already on the latest version.)
Front and rear camera is nice, but don't expect a lot out of them.these are good enough for skype/hangouts, but you're not going to take this tablet to the arboretum with you unless you're just planning to read there.
Battery life is pretty solid.you can probably get 2+ days or so out of it before you need to charge it again.
Wouldn't be my first choice though, if you were looking for a development tablet though.Getting it rooted or installing custom firmware is not so easy.I was able to get mine rooted and get TWRP installed on it, but I don't know about rolling with a CyanogenMod or anything like that.The Lollipop update is supposed to be out in the next 2-3 months, so I'll wait at least until that comes before I investigate changing the firmware.
Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2016
I recently bought one of the $50 Kindle fires 7 tablets and slowly learned to hate the product, until I put the google play store on it. I then only had a mild dislike of the product, mostly stemming from the ridiculous restrictions imposed by Amazon (no live wallpaper, can't change the the lock screen wallpaper) and the lack of consistent app updates.
So I wanted to try a less restrictive cheapo tablet and went with the Lenovo Tab 2 A7 because at least it had a name I recognized. At $70 bucks this thing fills in the gaps of the Kindle Fire but is every bit as sluggish and unresponsive. The default interface is pure ugliness. I thought I was looking at Honeycomb on my old Motorola tablet for a second. Thankfully, I was able to quickly install the Google Now Launcher after the initial setup. While this took care of the Home screen and app drawer, the pull down menu containing settings, wi fi etc, still looks like someone made the icons in MS Paint.
Other than aesthetics I only have two complaints. While the device performance is serviceable, there are times when the touch screen calibration seems to go out of sync, and I end up tapping the same area trying to hit the target correctly. And why is this thing still running KitKat? Lenovo's upgrade chart has this device listed to receive a Lollipop update with an estimated date of TBD. I'm guessing adoption will determine whether it gets the update or not. Or maybe they can''t get it to work well with the 1GB of ram. Who knows.
Overall, this tablet is still better than a Kindle Fire 7, which is only slightly better than those crap tablets you get from CVS. If you know this going in then it is worth getting for less than $80 bucks.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2017
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 11, 2017
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 7, 2017
9. Lenovo Tab E 8 Android Tablet 1GB
- Slim, light, portable - the tab E 8's slim and light profile — around .035”/ 8.9 mm thick and 0.7 pounds/ 320 grams, less than a single can of soup — means you'll barely know you're holding it.
- Visuals that pop - the tab E 8's HD display is great for binge watching your favorite shows and videos on Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube. Ips technology means photos and videos look great from any angle.
- Audio that flows around you - enjoy rich and powerful sounds coming from all directions thanks to Dolby Atoms technology. Whether you're listening on headphones or through the front-facing speaker, The Audio experience will surround and immerse you.
- Share your device, keep kids safe - every member of the family will have their own tailored experience with tab E 8. Each user gets their own account with individualized settings, wallpaper and social media accounts.
At just 320G, you'll barely feel the weight of tab E8 in your pocket or backpack. It's built to be taken anywhere with you without weighing you down. Enjoy a solid visual experience with the 8" Hd display, which gives your photos and movies a vibrant feel that you'll want to share with the entire family. Someone other than you using your device? The Tab E8 makes user sharing a breeze, Each with their own dedicated profile, interface and storage.
10. Lenovo Tab 4, 8in Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 1.4GHz, 16GB Storage, Slate Black, ZA2B0009US (Renewed)
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 8-inch tablet has a brilliant HD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: At less than 2 lbs, it's the first tablet to hide many tablets in one with multi-user and multi-space functionality
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ANDROID TABLET: Wifi tablet has a 64-bit Quad-core Snapdragon processor of up to 1.4 GHz, 1GB of RAM, plus an epic 20 hour battery life for seamless performance on any day-to-day tasks
CYCLE 1 2018 Tab 4 8, 8\" HD, Touch, Qualcomm 8917, 1GB, 16 GB SSD, No HDD, No ODD, Integrated graphics, Andorid Nougat, Micro USB, On screen keyboard
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Tablet 4 Ghz for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!