Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo 13 i7 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo 13 i7 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo 13 i7 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
892 reviews analysed
1. 2018 Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1 Ultrabook Flagship 13.3" FHD Touchscreen Backlit Keyboard Laptop | 8th Gen Intel i5-8250U Quad-Core | 8G | 256G SSD | Fingerprint Reader | Built Windows Ink | Windows 10
- 13.3″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 TrueLife LED-LCD Touchscreen for hands-on control display, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor, 1.60 GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive
- 2 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, Built Windows Ink
- WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Backlit keyboard, Media Reader, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Audio
- Windows 10 Home, 0.6″ Thin, 2.9lbs Weight, Battery: Lithium-polymer, Color: Platinum Silver, Fingerprint Reader
Key Features and Benefits: 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare Multitouch display
8th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-8250U mobile processor
256GB solid state drive,resulting in faster start-up times and data access
Design: 2-in-1 design
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Display: 13.3″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 TrueLife LED-LCD Touchscreen for hands-on control display
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor, 1.60 GHz
Memory: 8GB DDR4 system memory
Hard drive: 256GB Solid State Drive
Ports: 2 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
Video: Intel HD Graphics 620
Media Card Reader: yes
Backlit keyboard: YES
Wireless connectivity: WIFI and Bluetooth
Built-in HD webcam with microphone: YES
Dimensions(inches): 12.2″ x 8.4″ x 0.6″
Weight(pounds): 2.9 pounds
Color: Platinum Silver
2. Lenovo Yoga 920 – 13.9″ FHD Touch – 8Gen i7-8550U – 8GB – 256GB SSD – Bronze
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U mobile processor
- 8GB system memory
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 13.9″ touch screen for hands-on control
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution. IPS technology. LED backlight.
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- Built for Windows Ink, Lenovo’s Active Pen 2 stylus included
- 360° flip-and-fold design
- Weighs 3.02 lbs. and measures 0.5″ thin
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery
- Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices
- 2 Thunderbolt USB Type-C ports
- 1 USB 3.0 port
- Wireless-AC. Built-in HD webcam with four microphones
- Built-in fingerprint reader
- Headphone/microphone combo jack. This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
3. Flagship Lenovo Yoga 730 2-in-1 13.3" FHD IPS Touchscreen Business Laptop/Tabelt, Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U 8GB DDR4 256GB PCIe SSD Thunderbolt Fingerprint Reader Windows Ink Backlit Keyboard Win 10
- 13.3” FHD(1920 x 1080)IPS LED backlight Multi-touch Display
- 8th Intel Quad Core i5-8250U(16/3.4GHz, 6MB), Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8G DDR4 2400MHZ, 256G PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, JBL speakers, 1x USB Type-C with Thunderbolt, 2xUSB 3.0, 1xHeadphone/microphone combo jack. 1 x HDMI
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Backlight Keyboard, Up to 10.5 hours Battery Life
Lenovo Yoga 730 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Express your digital creativity with this 13-inch Lenovo Yoga convertible laptop. It lets you sketch accurately and annotate notes with a Lenovo Active Pen 2 stylus, and its quad-core Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM provide smooth multitasking. This Lenovo Yoga convertible laptop has a 256GB solid-state drive for high-performance storage.PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
1. 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U mobile processor: Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
2. 360° flip-and-fold design:Offers four versatile modes — laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Lenovo Transition automatically switches specific applications to full screen when changing from PC to tablet, tent or stand position..
3. Versatile Connectivity with Thunderbolt & USB Ports
4. Hear It All with Crystal-Clear Audio: With JBL stereo speakers optimized with Dolby Audio Premium, you’ll experience virtual surround sound with less distortion.
Display: 13.3” FHD(1920 x 1080)IPS LED backlight Multi-touch Display
Processor:8th Intel Quad Core i5-8250U(1.6/3.4GHz, 6MB)
Memory : 8G DDR4 2400MHZ
Hard drive : 256G PCIe NVMe SSD
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Video:Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
Audio: 2 x JBL speakers
Ports: 1x USB Type-C with Thunderbolt, 2xUSB 3.0, 1xHeadphone/microphone combo jack.
Battery: 4-cell 51.5Wh lithium ion, Up to 10.5 hours
Camera:720p HD webcam
Security: Fingerprint reader
Keyboard: Backlight Keyboard
Dimensions: 12.1x 8.5 x 0.6″
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen) – 13in – Core i7 8650U – 8 GB RAM – 256 – 13" Touchscreen LCD – 2 in 1 Notebook – Fingerprint Reader – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition (20KJ0017US)
- Included in Package will be (1) Tablet, (1) Battery pack, (1) Black Pogo keyboard, (1) Pen Pro, Fingerprint reader, (2) Webcams, Documentation
- 1.9GHz Intel Core i7 8650U – 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM – 256 GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption 2
- 13″ IPS, LED-backlit, Touch screen 3000 x 2000 (QHD) – Intel UHD Graphics 620 –
- (1) Micro SD reader (supports optional USH-I, microSDHC, microSDXC) – (2) M.2 (one holds the solid state drive and the other holds an Intel 8265 802.11ac Bluetooth wireless adapter) – I/O: (2) USB-C (Power Delivery 3.0) – (1) Pogo keyboard connector – (1) Pen holder slot – (1) 3.5mm audio combo
- Lithium Polymer Battery – Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac – Bluetooth
Redesigned from the ground up, the ThinkPad X1 Tablet gives you power, productivity, and portability in an ultra-premium detachable 2-in-1. From the enlarged 13″ screen to the enhanced security hardware, to the responsive voice experience that wakes your device even faster, the ThinkPad X1 Tablet is the perfect solution for professionals on the go.
5. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
6. 2019 Lenovo Yoga C930 2-in-1 13.9" 4K UHD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel i7, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCI-e SSD, 2X Thunderbolt 3, Dolby Atmos Audio, Webcam, WiFi, Windows 10, Active Pen, 3 LBS, 0.6", Mica
- Premium craftsmanship and style - Crafted from premium aluminum with high-precision drills and polished twice for luxurious tactility. 360° flip-and-fold design
- Rotating sound bar with Dolby Atmos speaker system
- 13.9" 4k Ultra HD touch screen - 3840 x 2160 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight, Built for Windows Ink
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor - Ultra-low-voltage, Quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology
- 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- 1TB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports for connecting advanced monitors and external drives
- Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone
- Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack.
- Weighs 3 lbs. and is 0.6" thin overall
- Four-cell lithium-polymer battery. Windows 10 operating system
- One-month trial of Microsoft Office 365.
Note: The manufacturer box was opened to upgrade the laptop to the specific configuration.
Get work done on this Lenovo Yoga convertible laptop. The i7 processor ensures fast program execution, and the 16GB of RAM supports multitasking between must-dos and entertainment options such as video streaming. This Lenovo Yoga convertible laptop's
1TB of storage lets you download gaming files or keep a personal archive of photos and documents
Key Specs: 2-in-1, 360° flip-and-fold design, Windows 10 Home.
Screen Size: 13.9 inches
Screen Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K)
Touch Screen: Yes
Display Type: Touchscreen Widescreen LED-LCD
Stylus Input: Built For Windows Ink (Active)
Processor Model: Intel 8th Gen Core i7
Processor Model Number: i7-8550U
Processor Speed: 1.8 gigabytes
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
Total Storage Capacity: 1TB SSD
System Memory: 16GB DDR4
Ports: 1x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Headphone Jack: Yes
Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
Built-in Webcam: Yes
Stylus Included: Yes
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Media Card Reader: No
Optical Drive Type: None
Battery Life: 10 hours
Battery Cells: 4-cells
Battery Type: Lithium-polymer
Audio Technology: Dolby Atmos speaker System
Speaker Type: Rotating sound bar
Ethernet Card: 10/100/1000
Dimension: 12.6 x 8.93 x 0.57 D/W/H (inches)
Weight: 3.05 LB
Additional Ports: Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack
Note: This Laptop Does Not Include A Built-in DVD/CD Drive.
7. Lenovo ThinkBook 13s-IWL 13.3" Notebook - 1920 x 1080 - Core i7 i7-8565U - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD
Lenovo ThinkBook 13s-IWL 20R9 - Core i7 8565U / 1.8 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD NVMe - 13.3" IPS 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) - UHD Graphics 620 - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - mineral gray - kbd: US The thin and light ThinkBook 13s laptop catches the eye, carved in a durable all-aluminum chassis with a stunning metallic finish - this laptop is sure to impress. It's very responsive too, with fast processing.
8. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8565U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14" FHD Display, Backlit Keyboard
2019 NEWEST ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation with Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz Quad Core Up to 4. 6GHz 14" Anti-glare LED Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM 512GB Solid State Drive Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) Intel Integrated 620 Graphics 802. 11 Wireless-AC 2x2 + Bluetooth 5. 0 Integrated dual Microphone Array Dolby Premium Audio Processing Backlit English Keyboard Fingerprint Reader and Integrated Webcam 2x USB 3. 1 2x USB Type C Thunderbolt with PowerDelivery 1x HDMI 1x Mini RJ-45 1x Combination Audio Jack 4 Cell 51Wh Battery Dimensions: 8. 55" x 12. 74" x 0. 59" Approximate Weight: 2. 65lbs
9. Lenovo Ideapad 710S Plus Touchscreen, 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i7-7500U, 8 GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, Window 10 Home), 80YQ0002US
- CUTTING-EDGE DESIGN: With 5 mm narrow bezels on all 4 sides of its brilliant display, the IdeaPad 710S Plus is 50% thinner than many other laptops—offering head-turning style to match its jaw-dropping performance.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: This portable computer packs a punch with an Intel Core i7 processor and lightning-fast solid state drive, plus includes a fingerprint reader for multiple users and accounts so you can log in quickly and securely.
- WINDOWS 10: Complete with several new features to streamline your life, Cortana is your own personal digital assistant who answers questions, sets reminders and syncs with a suite of apps and devices to keep you organized.
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR DISPLAY: High resolution 13-inch laptop has exceptional details, color, and clarity. For high-definition movies and extreme gaming, HD graphics guarantee a more intense viewing experience.
- CINEMA-WORTHY SOUND: JBL stereo speakers and Dolby Audio Premium offer an awesome sound experience that sounds like a personal home theater built into your laptop.
The super-thin, Super light Idea Pad 710S is just 2.6 lbs and .55” thin for ultra-portability. It delivers true surround sound, ultrafast Wi-Fi, and is equipped with a high-speed PCIe solid-state drive - perfect for your always-on world.
10. Lenovo Yoga C740-14 FHD Touch - 10th gen i5-10210U - 8GB - 256GB SSD - Mica
- Windows 10 Home, 2-in-1 14" inch 1920 x 1080 FHD Touch-Screen
- Intel 10th Generation Core i5-10210U 1.6 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz 6MB Cache, 256GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics
- 1xUSB 3.0 Type A Ports, 2x USB 3.1 Type C Ports, 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint reader, 4-cell Lithium-ion, DVD/CD drive does not included
14" Full HD 10-point multitouch screen:
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U mobile processor:
Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
8GB system memory for advanced multitasking:
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
256GB solid state drive (SSD):
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
360° flip-and-fold design:
Offers four versatile modes — laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Lenovo Transition automatically switches specific applications to full screen when changing from PC to tablet, tent or stand position.
Intel UHD Graphics:
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Weighs 3.09 lbs. and measures 0.7" thin
Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with dual array microphone:
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Built-in fingerprint reader:
Streamlines security settings for quick, typo-free access.
Basic software package included:
30-days trial of Microsoft Office 2019.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo 13 I7 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!