Finding your suitable readers for laundry care labels is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laundry care labels including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
951 reviews analysed
1. No Iron Clothing Fabric Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Writable, Great on Kids Name Clothes Daycare Label and Nursing Home, 48-Pack, New Size
- NEW BIGGER SIZE CLOTHING LABELS: Write-on, waterproof clothing fabric labels for daycare, school, nursing homes, dorms, camp, and sports.
- PERMANENT ADHESIVE: Washer and dryer safe and durable. Adheres directly to fabric.
- EASY TO USE: Works best with permanent marker. No iron needed. Stick on labels.
- SAFE: Proud to say all our products are completely made, manufactured and designed in the USA under higher quality standards and with materials you can trust for you and your family.
- VERSATILE: Use on clothing, uniforms, outerwear, blankets, sleeping bags, snowpants, boots, backpacks, baseball caps and much more.
2. Back to School No Iron Self Stick Write On Clothing Labels | Great for Children & Adults | Washer & Dryer Safe | School, Camp, Nursing Care, Toys, Organizing, All Purpose | 1 Sheet of 60 Blank Labels
- GENEROUS 60 labels per package. OPTIMAL SIZE each label measures 1.18” x 0.51”. Large enough to write full name and number. Big enough to be noticed. Small enough to fit onto clothing tags and all other items.
- ALL PURPOSE sticks to virtually any flat surface! Use on clothing, crocs, hat, baby bottle, toys, iPod, school supplies, camp gear, sport equipment and more. For ANYTHING, belonging to ANYONE ages 0 through one hundred plus! Great for childcare, school, camp and nursing home. (IMPORTANT: If clothing will be laundered, must be placed on existing tag/care label.)
- WATERPROOF & HIGH QUALITY – MADE IN THE USA easy to use and designed to last. Supiritiv Ez Kids’ Labels are tested and guaranteed to endure numerous washing machine and drying cycles. Place on baby bottles or plastic containers, they are dishwasher safe. Perfect for bathing suits and water toys.
- NO IRON NECESSARY Self-adhesive, just peel from backing and stick onto item! For best results, apply with pressure and avoid touching the adhesive.
- WRITE ON use a standard ball point pen or an extra-fine tipped sharpie marker. Use for as many different names as you need.
3. No-Iron Kids Fabric Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Stick-On Name Labels for Daycare and Nursing Home, New Bigger Size, Pack of 80
- NEW BIGGER SIZE – Each label measures 1/2” x 1-3/4” that is versatile for full name and number and compact enough to fit onto clothing tags.
- A TRUE VALUE PACK – Comes with 80 stick-on handwrite fabric stickers. Nearly 2x more than the leading national brand!
- NO IRON NEEDED: Laundry labels with strong adhesive can be simply applied onto the care tags directly without bothering with an iron.
- WASHER & DRYER SAFE – Washable labels are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles.
- EASY TO USE – Just write, peel and apply. Work best with black permanent markers. Use on all clothing, baby & kids clothes, caps, backpacks, luggage and sporting gear. Perfect for childcare, preschool, camp and nursing home.
4. Lil’ Labels Daycare Value Pack Write on Name Labels, Waterproof, Baby Bottle Labels (Playful Patterns) & Clothing Labels, Plus 2 Bonus Gifts, Bright White
5. Avery No-Iron Kids Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Writable Fabric Labels, 45 Assorted Shapes & Sizes (40700) -Package may vary
- NO IRON NEEDED: Save time, mess and effort – apply these no-iron kids daycare labels directly onto the surface without bothering with an iron
- EASILY LABEL CLOTHING: Just write on the no-iron label, peel and apply. No-iron kids labels work best with permanent markers. No more lost and found or mistaken identity
- PERMANENT ADHESIVE: Name labels are water resistant and durable enough to withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. Perfect when labeling frequently washed items like baby clothes and school uniforms
- VARIETY OF SHAPES & SIZES: Pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels for a total of 45 labels on 3 sheets that can be used on items of all sizes
- SO MANY USES: Great for clothing labels, baby clothes labels, kids clothes labels, sporting gear, caps, water bottles, school labels, PE clothes, jackets, t-shirts, backpacks, luggage and camping gear
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron kids clothing labels. They’re great for labeling clothing like jackets, t-shirts, school uniforms, baby clothing, PE uniforms, hoodies and more. They also work great on baseball caps, blankets, lunch boxes, backpacks, tennis shoes and other fabric items. The assorted pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels. Just write on the no-iron labels with a permanent marker, peel and stick. The labels work with many fabrics and are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles. Keep your kids’ clothing out of the lost and found with these no-iron name and daycare labels.
6. Personalized Waterproof No-Sew Laundry Safe Stick-on Labels for Clothing (Owls Theme)
- QUANTITY: Includes 70 Waterproof Laundry Safe No-sew Stick-on Clothing Labels
- PERSONALIZED: Enter your personalization through our customization tool
- Up to 2 lines of text, 25 characters per line
- QUALITY – Made of high-performance vinyl and a super-strong adhesive
- SIZE: 7/8″ x 7/16″ | 23mm x 12mm, small & cute, perfect for labeling clothing tags
- Designed and sold exclusively by Oliver’s Labels
If it has a clothing tag, use a Stick-eez Clothing Label on it! These clothing labels require no sewing or ironing skills. Just peeling and sticking skills. They’re so quick and easy to apply that you’ll have time for more important things… like online shopping. Our name labels for clothes are designed to stick onto clothing tags and nylon shells so you can throw them in the washing machine and dryer again and again.
- 70 labels per package
- size: 7/8″ x 7/16″ | 23mm x 12mm
- high-performance vinyl
- super-strong adhesive
- high quality, full-color printing
- Wash and dry garment without fabric softener.
- Peel and stick to clothing tag.
- Smooth down to ensure strong contact.
- Wait 24hrs before laundering.
Note: Washing is required in order to remove any “Sizing” (chemicals used in the manufacturing process) on the garment.
These labels are not a toy and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
7. 90x STIKINS Custom Personalized, Clothing Name Labels. Perfect for Kids at Camp or School, No Need to Iron or Sew! Made from Soft White Plastic for Comfort.
- Custom STIKINS Labels Accept One or Two Lines of Text. One Name/Phrase Per Pack.
- Perfect for Clothes, Toys, Lunchboxes, Shoes, Camping Gear, Sportswear and More!
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe, Passed BS EN ISO6330 Wash Test Procedure for 40 Washes at 100°F
- As Well as Being Waterproof, STIKINS are now Sunscreen/Sunblock Proof, Unlike Other Name Labels.
- Easy to use, No Ironing, No Sewing, Just Peel Off and Stick-in! A Label Planet Product
Label Planet STIKINS Custom Name Labels
STIKINS are made from a high performance soft plastic and an incredibly advanced adhesive
Each label measures 3cm x 1.5cm or 1.2 Inches by 0.6 Inches.
STIKINS can be personalized with one OR two lines of text up to 20 characters including spaces per line.
Each Packet Will Contain A Copy of The Instructions Displayed Below.
Applying the Label
Make sure the clothing item you are sticking the label to is dry, (for all other items, make sure they are dry also).
Carefully peel the label from the backing paper, trying to avoid touching the adhesive.
Clothes: Stick the label onto the Care Tag/Wash-Care Label. Do not stick the labels straight onto the fabric.
Shoes: Stick the label onto the inside wall of the shoe, or under the tongue. All Other Items: Apply the label anywhere on the item that is smooth and flat. Using your thumb, smooth the label down for a few seconds, this will ensure that the adhesive fully bonds.
STIKINS are Incredible sticky and should not be applied to the skin
STIKINS should not be applied by children without direct supervision.
After application, leave 24 hours before washing, this time will allow the adhesive to strengthen.
Wash at 40 C / 104 F or lower.
After washing, do not be tempted to peel at the label to check its adhesive bond.
Take care when ironing the garment, STIKINS must not come into direct contact with an iron, they will melt.
8. Avery No-Iron Clothing Labels, White, Assorted, Pack of 45 (40700) (3, white)
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron clothing labels. They’re great for jackets, school uniforms, baby clothes, blankets and backpacks. The assorted pack includes oval labels and rectangle labels.
9. Avery No-Iron Kids Clothing Labels, Washer & Dryer Safe, Assorted Shapes & Sizes, (2-Pack) 90 Labels (40700)
- No iron needed. Save time mess and effort apply these no-iron kids clothing labels directly onto the surface without bothering with an iron
- Easily label clothing
- just write on the no iron label peel and apply. No-iron kids labels work best with permanent markers
- Permanent adhesive name labels are water resistant and durable enough to withstand multiple washing machine and dryer cycles. Perfect when labeling items frequently washed like baby clothes and school uniforms
- Variety of shapes and sizes. Each pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels for a total of 90 labels on 6 sheets that can be used on items of all sizes
- Great for clothing labels baby clothes labels kids clothes labels sporting gear caps water bottles school labels PE clothes jackets t shirts backpacks luggage and camping gear
Make sure clothing always gets returned to its rightful owner with these no-iron kids clothing labels. They’re great for labeling clothing like jackets, t-shirts, school uniforms, baby clothing, PE uniforms, hoodies and more. They also work great on caps, blankets, lunch boxes, backpacks, tennis shoes and other fabric items. The assorted pack includes oval labels and three sizes of rectangle labels. Just write on the no-iron daycare labels with a permanent marker, peel and stick. The labels work with many fabrics and are durable enough to withstand multiple washer and dryer cycles. Keep your kids’ clothing out of the lost and found with these no-iron name labels.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laundry Care Labels for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!