We spent many hours on research to finding laptop ssd 240 gb, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laptop ssd 240 gb, you should not miss this article. laptop ssd 240 gb coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 laptop ssd 240 gb by our suggestions
525 reviews analysed
1. PNY CS900 240GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-240-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
The PNY CS900 2. 5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
2. SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm – SDSSDA-240G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
3. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
4. Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E250B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Reliability : 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use. Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
5. Western Digital 240GB WD Green Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS240T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free. Operating Temperature 0 Degrees Celsius to 70 Degrees Celsius .
6. Silicon Power 256GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP256GBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
3D NAND Technology for Enhanced Reliability and Power Efficiency
Applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, Ace A55 features higher reliability and better power efficiency than traditional SSDs equipped with 2D NAND flash. The A55 offers improved endurance and longer battery life that you're able to work longer without frequently recharge your laptop.
High Transfer Speeds for Fast Start Up
Powered by high quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the A55 delivers incredibly high transfer speeds that enable short boot time, fast application loading and quick file processing.
SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan
The A55 especially applies the ”SLC Cache technology” that allows all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. In addition, the technology can reduce write amplification and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD.
Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software
The A55 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool – SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers.
*Please download the software at SP Official Website.
Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management
The A55 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of a SSD.
Multiple Techniques Supported
The A55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are equipped to promise higher data transmission safety.
The Ace A55 is backed by 3-year warranty.
*Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
1 x Silicon Power Ace A55 Solid State Drive
7. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS500G2B0A
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
8. Crucial MX500 250GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT250MX500SSD1Z
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
- Product ships in Amazon Certified Frustration Free Packaging (may differ from retail packaging depicted in product collateral)
9. Hyundai 480GB Internal SSD SATA III, TLC, 2.5" (C2S3T/480G)
- Powered by Hyundai Technology
- Enhancing Performance for Daily Computing needs
- Premium Reliability and Durability replacing your existing Hard Drive
- Featuring no moving parts unlike traditional HDD’s increasing system performance
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 470MB/s
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Hyundai 480GB Internal SSD SATA III, TLC, 2.5" (C2S3T/480G)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Ssd 240 Gb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!