803 reviews analysed
1. Robinair (15500) VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump – 2-Stage, 5 CFM
- Robinair’s VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service
- featuring a 2-stage rotary vane design, 7.5 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 5 CFM free air displacement
- factory rated to 35 microns
- 1/3 HP, 115V/60 Hz thermally protected motor
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow, while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping the pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 inch MFL & 3/8 inch ACME inlet fittings, 3/8 inch FFL x 1/2 inch Acme adapter, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and angled oil drain valve for faster, more complete draining
2. Robinair RG3 Twin-Cylinder Portable Refrigerant Recovery Machine – 115V AC, 60 Hz
- Compact and lightweight, the RG3 features a 40 percent smaller footprint, is easy to carry, and weighs in at just 18 pounds for superior portability
- Handles almost all refrigerants – the RG3 works with all common CFC, HFC, and HCFC refrigerants including R-410A
- 1/3 HP, 115V AC, 60 Hz single cylinder, oil-less compressor is capable of recovering both liquid and vapor
- High efficiency cross flow design features a fan and condenser layout that is optimized for shorter cycle times
- High pressure safety shut-off switch automatically shuts off machine if pressure rises above 550 PSI
Robinair’s RG3 sets the new standard in refrigerant recovery. All jobs are different. From a rooftop to a marine HVAC system, the RG3 is easy to use and ideal for any residential and appliance sized recovery job. Capable of recovering both liquid and vapor refrigerant, the RG3 is engineered to withstand the punishment of daily use even under extreme conditions. Features: Compact and Lightweight – 40 percent smaller footprint, easy to carry, weighing in at just 18 lbs.; Oil-less Compressor – Capable of recovering both liquid and vapor; Handles Almost All Refrigerants – Works with all common CFC, HFC, HCFC Refrigerants including R-410A; High Efficiency Cross Flow Design – Layout of fan and condenser is optimized for shorter cycle times; High Pressure Safety Shut-off Switch – Automatically shuts off machine if pressure rises above 550 PSI; Easy to Operate, Rugged Case – Easy to read gauges, comfortable handle and simple 2 valve controls; IEC Connector and power cord. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
3. Yellow Jacket 93560 6CFM VAC PUMP 115V SUPEREVAC
As the only manufacturer that completely tests and runs in pumps at the factory, Ritchie Engineering ships with confidence that each pump will meet your expectations right from the box and for years to come on the job.
4. Elitech LMC-100F Digital Refrigerant Charging Weight Scale HVAC Scale 110Lbs with Case
- Extra large LCD display with background lamp, weighs up to 110lbs, slip-Resistant 9″ x 9″ weighing platform.
- Allows charging and recovering with all refrigerants and is good for all sized popular refrigerant tanks.
- Rugged, compact design, completely portable. Made of high quality plastic & metal material, durable and sturdy, high accuracy and resolution.
- Powered by 1*6LR61 9V battery-works up to 30 hours, auto-off in 10 minutes of non-use.
- Heavy duty carrying case included- goes easily where you need it. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
5. MASTERCOOL 90066-B Vacuum Pump
6. Fieldpiece VP55 Two Stage 5 CFM Vacuum Pump
Fieldpiece VP55 – 5 CFM Vacuum Pump Fieldpiece VP55 – 5 CFM Vacuum Pump x 5 CFM, two stage vacuum pump 4 Inline Ports – 1/4, 3/8 (x2), 1/2 Change Oil Quickly, Even with the Pump Running Heavy Duty Rubberized Construction Fieldpiece is leading the charge in properly performing system evacuation with its new vacuum pumps with RunQuick Oil Change System. Available in an 8 CFM DC motor (model VP85), or in a 5 CFM AC motor (model VP55), these revolutionary pumps make evacuation easier and faster. Good oil is a key ingredient of every evacuation. Clearly view your pump oil through the huge oil reservoir window to see the condition of the oil, and the system. When it’s time to change the oil, it’s quick, clean, and easy. With the RunQuick oil change system you can replace the oil in under 20 seconds, even while the pump is running without losing vacuum. Plus the extra wide base helps prevent tipping and spilling oil. Four in-line ports give you tidy hose routing for three different size hoses. Place the cord on the handle for tangle-free storage and easy hoisting.
7. JB Industries DV-6E Eliminator 6 CFM Vacuum Pump
- Eliminator 6 CFM (170 l/m) – 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM capacitor start motor with thermal overload protection -1/4″ x 3/8″ intake port
- 115 Volt 60 Hertz – Standard US 110 Volt plug – 25 ounce (739 cc) oil capacity
- Large, easy-to-see sight glass ensures proper oil level – Oil fill is isolated on cover for easy fill
- Increased spacing between intake tee and handle for more room – Larger 1/2″ handle now more ergonomic
- Tethered safety cap prevents oil spills during transport – Heavy-duty chrome plating. All metal construction including all brass fittings
8. AUTOGEN Single-Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump 4CFM 5 Pa 1/3HP for Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port
- AUTOGEN Single-Stage Vacuum Pump is designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service
- featuring a single-stage rotary vane design, 12.5-ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 4CFM free air displacement
- ultimate vacuum 5Pa,1/3HP, 110V/60Hz thermally protected motor
- Aluminum alloy casing is used in this kind of machinery that high heat-scattering efficiency, keeping the pump cooler and extending the life
- The design of a great starting moment is easy for starting and high efficiency, which can keep it working perfectly even is lower ambient temperature and lower volt
- 1/4 inch flare and 1/2 inch ACME inlet fittings, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and angled oil drain valve for faster, more complete draining of the reservoir
the single stage series of the single -stroke oil-rotating-vane vacuum pumps and the two-stage series of the double stroke oil-rotating vane vacuum pumps are the types of equipment for obtaining vacuum by pumping the gases from sealed containers, especially suitable for the pumping work for cold-producing maintenance(for the vacuum pumping with R12,R22, R134a as cold-producing medium), medical appliances, printing machinery, vacuum packing,gas-analysis and hot-forming plastics. And they can also be used as the fore-stroke pumps of all kinds of high-vacuum equipments.
9. YELLOW JACKET 93600 Bullet Single Phase Vacuum Pump, 7 Cfm, 115V, 60 Hz
10. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hvac Equipment And Tools Vacuum Pumps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!