894 reviews analysed
1. Upgraded Honeywell Replacement for Furnace Control Circuit Board ST9120C 5013
2. Honeywell VISTA-20P Ademco Control Panel, PCB in Aluminum Enclosure
- Police, fire department and other emergency service can be called automatically
- Honeywell ademco vista 20P 8 zone control panel expands to a 48 zone home security system
- Total connect alarm monitoring gives customers the ability to protect their home and family
- Works with Honeywell ademco accessories for flood, freeze, burglary, fire, smoke and co detection
3. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
4. Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Touchscreen Thermostat Wifi Vision Pro 8000 with Stages upto 3 Heat / 2 Cool
Your customers want comfort, convenience and connectivity. With the Wi-Fi VisionPRO, you can offer them all three. Using an existing Wi-Fi network plus Honeywell’s free Total Connect Comfort services, the Wi-Fi VisionPRO allows homeowners to remotely control their comfort settings and manage their energy costs – with ease.
5. Honeywell TH8320R1003 VisionPro 8000 with RedLINK Digital Thermostat, White
6. Honeywell ST9120U1011 Universal Electronic Fan Timer
- This is an O.E.M. authorized part
- Fits various Honeywell models
- OEM Part Number ST9120U1011
- Integrates control of combustion blower and circulating fan operations for a gas warm air appliance
- Replaces all ST9101’s, all ST9120’s, all ST9141’s, and all ST9160’s
- 18 to 30 Vac
- Replaces ST9120U1003
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Honeywell models . OEM Part Number ST9120U1011. This product is manufactured in USA.
From the Manufacturer
Universal Electronic Fan Timer with adjustable heat fan on, heat fan off, cool fan on, and cool fan off
7. Replacement for Honeywell Furnace Fan Control Circuit Board ST9120C4057
8. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
9. Honeywell REM5000R1001 Portable Comfort Control
- Change Sensing Locations – Choose the “sense from here” option to sense temperature from a location other than the thermostat
- Control Multiple Zones – When installed with zoning, can be used to change the set temperature from any zone
- Zero Interference – Will not interfere with other wireless devices in the home, such as baby monitors or cordless phones
- Built-in Pager – Push a button on the thermostat to locate the control with an audible noise
- Goes the Distance – Works in every home – tested up to 10,000 square feet
10. Upgraded Honeywell Replacement for Furnace Control Circuit Board ST9120C 5013 (Renewed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell St9120c 5013 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!