604 reviews analysed
1. OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System – Heavy Duty Central Vac With Hybrid Filtration – 35L or 9.25Gal – 700 Airwatts Power Unit – OVO-700ST-35H
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: a. Our vigorous 2-Stage motor with the heavy-duty steel body, gives you powerful 700 airwatts, 140 inch of waterlift. Easily covers up to 9000 square feet area, perfect for large households. b. Our Soft-Start technology adds 20% to the life expectancy of your OVO product’s motor (over traditional central vacuums). c. Our Soft-Stop three seconds delay technologh vacuums debris out of the hose. This keeps left-over debris from emptying onto the floor and elbows of the piping network from getting clogged.
- HYBRID FILTRATION SYSTEM: a. With its top-of-the-line filtration, OVO central vacuums will improve air quality in you home. With their high-efficiency filtration system our vacuums reduce your allergy symptoms and respiratory problems. b. By using high-efficiency cyclonic filtration and disposable filtration bags together, our vacuums filter purifie the air twice, which improves the quality of the air exhausted from unit. When combined with a permanent filter (Washable), our units filter exhaust air up to 99.97%. c. Triple layer filtration bags conveniently dispose of waste in the dirt receptacle without stirring up harmful airborne dust. The three layers of filtration system prevent the ba
- FOCUS ON EVERY DETAIL: a. Our heat protection feature prevents our motors from overheating. b. Our innovative one-piece air-containment gaskets prevent air loss and reduced suction over time. c. LED status indicator informs users of porduct status (time to empty the debris container, to change the bag or for maintenance) d. Our debris-canister latches can be installed anywhere on our cylinders, making it easy to empty and put your unit back into its difficult-to-access spot. e. Our exclusive installation bracket is equipped with rubber vibration and noise-cancelling inserts.
- SILENT: Silent power units also make for healthier lives. To enhance out initial design choice of a quieter and more efficient motor, we added a noise-blocking foam, like that found in recording studios. Once installed in a closed space, our systems make about as much as a wall-mounted air conditioning units.
- BOTTOM-LOAD MECHANISM: Ensures easy access for emptying the 35L. or 9.25Gal. dirt receptacle or replacing the disposable bag, even when the unit is installed up high.
Large capacity hybrid (with or without bags) central vacuum power unit, perfect for large households, covers up to 9000 square feet. Powerful 700 airwatts 2-stage motor with soft-start, soft-stop technology (motor lasts 20% longer) with 32L/9.25 Gal canister. quiet: as noisy as an regular air conditioner. The cyclonic filration combined with the permanent machine washable filter purifies the vacuumed air up to 99.97%. the triple layer filtration bag permits to conveniently dispose of the waste in the dirt receptacle without harmful airborne dust.
2. HP Products 9880 Dirt Devil Central Vacuum System
3. Nutone PurePower 550 Air Watts Central Vacuum System Power Unit (PurePower 5501)
- Designed with ULTRASILENT Technology which combines sound absorbing materials and assembly techniques to offer one of the lowest noise levels in in the industry. Deep cleaning has never been so peaceful!
- Delivers 550 Air Watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums
- UL Listed for your confidence
- Large 6 U.S. gallon disposable bag (only needs to be emptied every 6 months on average) traps dust and bacteria better than ever. Uses NuTone model 391 Vacuum Bags.
- Thru-flow motor combined with Sound-absorbing high-performance material and assembly techniques make these vacuums among the quietest in the industry ensuring quiet operation that won’t disturb the household while you vacuum
- no muffler required
- 5 year parts, 3 year labor warranty with support from an award winning customer service team
The PurePower PP5501 power unit combines powerful suction and self-cleaning filtration, to remove dust and other allergens from your home. It features a sleek design that can fit into small spaces like an apartment, condominium or home 1,000 to 4,000 square feet. This compact unit is small enough to fit in a laundry room or even a closet. The PP5501 operates quietly and is virtually silent when vacuuming if it is installed in a basement or garage. With better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around — because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
4. Electrolux QC600 Quiet Central Vacuum System
- Electrolux QC600 Quiet Clean Central Vacuum is perfect for small living spaces such as condos and townhomes. With a 600 Air Watt By-Pass motor it’s more than capable of cleaning living spaces of up to 8,000 square feet. If noise is a concern the unit has an at-unit sound level of 72.3 dBA. This lower sound level can be attributed to sound foam within the motor compartment and its built in, patented sound insulation system. If even less noise is required you’re in luck. The QC600 features an inte
- The QC600 features an integrated exhaust pipe with a direct muffler connection which allows you to quiet it down even more.
- Can’t decide whether you want to get a bagless or bagged unit? Why choose when you can have both! The QC600 is a hybrid central vacuum meaning it can be used with or without a bag. Without a bag the unit has a dirt bin that can hold up to 4 gallons of dirt and debris. The unit also comes with a self cleaning HEPA filter which brings to the table 99.97% efficiency in removing dust, dirt, and allergens down to 0.3 microns from your home! If safety is a concern then you can rest at ease.
- The QC600 has an anti-vibration mount to keep it firmly in place and not damaging anything nearby. With a 10 year warranty this vacuum is guaranteed to last you for a long time.
- 10 year parts and labor warranty
Covers up to 8,000 square feet
600 Air Watt Motor
14.5 Amps 120 Volts
HEPA self cleaning filtration
4 Gallon Capacity
10 year parts and labor warranty
5. 35′ "Comet" Central Vacuum Kit with Hose, Power Head & Tools – Works with All Brands of Central Vacuum Units
- Light gray 35ft 1 3/8″ inside diameter electric crushproof hose (27% more airflow than 1 1/4″ inside diameter hose) with a 3-way switch and a soft grip ergonomic handle.
- Light gray colored “Comet” power head.
- Comes complete with a 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool and duster), telescopic wand for use with floor brush, red dust mop, caddy bag, wand tool caddy attachment, hose hanger and wall holder
- Compatible with any standard 1.5 inch inside diameter wall inlet valves. Please measure your inlet valve to ensure compatibility. Your choice of either a pigtail or direct connect hose configuration. Please notify us of your choice after purchase.
- Not compatible with the Vacuflo proprietary inlet valve (HP Vacuflo Series 4940, 4949, 4940, 4941) . If you are unsure of compatibility, please message Alder Products Ltd.
Electric Hose – Compatible with any 1.5″ wall inlet valve – 1 3/8″ inside diameter crush-proof lightweight hose with button lock handle with a 3-way control switch – 360 degree swivel handle – New handle design with a soft grip – Strain relief helps maintain consistent suction by preventing kinks in the hose at the handleElectric Power Head – Durable drive/geared belt – Electronic reset button to protect motor; motor will instantly stop if the brush roller is jammed – Headlight for improved viewing angle – Sealed ball bearings for no hair build-up Brush roller viewing window – On/Off foot pedal switch button – Non-marking wheels – Great edge cleaning – Protective bumper to protect baseboards and furniture – 13 inch cleaning path Tools/Accessories – Mesh attachment caddy bag – Steel ratchet wand – Set of cord management button lock wands with cord clips – 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tools and duster) – Wand tool caddy attachment – Hose hanger – Wand holder – Red dust mop
6. Cen-Tec Systems 92927 Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Kit
- Central vacuum package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the nozzle from the hose handle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, nutone, cyclovac, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
The Cen-Tec 92927 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishing and we have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The universal hose end makes the 92927 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Cyclovac, Canavac, husky, star power, Md, and imperium brands. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The quiet Drive poly-V Drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
7. Cen-Tec Systems 94269 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Kit with 30 Ft. Switch Control Hose Light Gray
- Includes a 1. 375” x 30 foot pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360 degree swivel handle
- The hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and won’t mark furnishings or floors. The wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including eureka, beam, Electrolux, hoover, cyclovac, vacuflo, vacumaid, md, m&s, husky, canvas, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands
- The premium chrome telescopic wand features cen-tec’s trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Features a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- The hose and most of the accessories are manufactured in the USA
- The 10. 5” automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
8. Smart Vac SMP700 Central Vacuum System Power Unit
Honeywell Central Vacuum SMP700
9. Honeywell 170334 Central Vacuum 35-Foot Quilted Zipper Hose Sock, Blue
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 4Bh902 Central Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!