872 reviews analysed
1. Jovitec Refrigerator Defrost Replacements, WR51X10055 Defrost Heater, WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor, WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Compatible with GE
- You will receive: 1 x refrigerator defrost heater WR51X10055, 1 x refrigerator temperature sensor WR55X10025, 1 x refrigerator defrost thermostat WR50X10068, complete set of refrigerator defrost replacements
- WR51X10055 defrost heater: it can replace for No. WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
- WR55X10025 temperature sensor: it can replace for No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027
- WR50X10068 defrost thermostat: it can replace for No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079
- General replacement: refrigerator replacement parts made of durable material that ensures a long life using, compatible with refrigerator of GE, Kenmore and so on, please check your refrigerator first before ordering
Refrigerator defrost replacements, WR51X10055 defrost heater, WR55X10025 temperature sensor, WR50X10068 defrost thermostat compatible with GE
WR55X10025 temperature sensor:
Replace for: No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027.
Function: the aim of sensor is to send the present temperature reading towards the control board.
WR51X10055 defrost heater:
Replace for: No. WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030.
Function: this part can prevent the cooling coils of refrigerator from frosting over through getting hot and melting the ice and frost around the coils, for maintaining the inside food as fresh as usual.
WR50X10068 defrost thermostat:
Replace for: No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079.
Function: this part is equivalent to the effect of fuse, it would shut off and cut off the defrost’s electricity when the temperature reached a degree.
Quantity: 3 pieces
Compatible for: GE and such brands
1 x WR51X10055 defrost heater
1 x WR50X10068 defrost thermostat
1 x WR55X10025 temperature sensor
1. Please refer to the final product.
2. Check all the information before ordering.
3. These are not GE original products, the GE and other related models and brands mentioned are only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. Ultra Durable WR51X10055 Defrost Heater Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit For GE & Kenmore Refrigerators – Replaces WR51X10030 AP3183311
- MODEL NUMBER: WR51X10055 Refrigerator Defrost Heater
- SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore) and replaces part numbers: WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
3. Sumnew Tech WR51X10055 Refrigerator Defrost Heater Replacements,WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor, WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Compatible with GE
- PACKAGE INCLUDES– 1 x refrigerator defrost heater WR51X10055, 1 x refrigerator temperature sensor WR55X10025, 1 x refrigerator defrost thermostat WR50X10068, complete set of refrigerator defrost replacements.
- REPLACEMENT MODEL–❤WR51X10055 defrost heater replaces part numbers: WR51X10030, AP3183311, PS303781, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
- ❤ WR55X10025 temperature sensor replaces part numbers: 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027
- ❤WR50X10068 defrost thermostat replaces part numbers: PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068
- FUNCTION– No need to worry about food becoming not fresh, WR51X10055 this part can melt ice and frost around the coil to keep food better.WR55X10025 the aim of sensor is to send the present temperature reading towards the control board.WR50X10068 this part would shut off and cut off the defrost’s electricity when the temperature reached a degree.
- GOOD MATERIAL AND QUALITY–To ensure your safety and health, the refrigerator replacement parts are made of durable materials, ensuring long service life and compatibility with refrigerators such as GE and Kenmore. Please check the refrigerator before ordering.
- AFTER–SALES GUARANTEE — Do not spend hundreds of dollars to replace the dryer, high-quality accessories save you time and money,any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for replacement or full refund, there is no problem。Dear friends, use your brain and hands to make your machine work！
4. GE WR51X10055 Refrigerator Defrost Heater and Assembly, 725 Watts, 12 Inch
- The defrost heater keeps the cooling coils from frosting over
- The heater will get hot and melt any ice or frost build up around the coils.
- 725 watt rating, Single tube, High heat capability (Compatible exact replacement part)
- Part number WR51X10055 replaces: 914088, AP3183311, WR51X10030, WR51X10055
- Compatible with the following brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore.
heater and bracket assembly
From the Manufacturer
General Electric’s WR51X10055 refrigerator defrost heater and assembly is a new style of heater that measures 12 inches long and is used in many side-by-side refrigerators.
5. General Electric WR9X483 Defrost Timer
6. Ximoon WR51X10055 REFRIGERATOR DEFROST HEATER HEATING ELEMENT ASSEMBLY FOR GE HOTPONT
Product Name: Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly
Color: As the picture shown
Approx. 12 1/2″ Long
Type: Defrost Heater
Defrost Heater has: Quartz Tube
Part Number: WR51X10055
It is rated at 725 watts.
This is the aftermarket part,Refrigerator Defrost Heater with Metal Bracket.
Replacement Part for GE part number WR51X10055.
Replacement for numbers AP3183311 and PS303781.
It comes without instructions, clips, extension lead, or wire connectors.
Defrost heater and bracket for many electric refrigerator. Included : General Electric,Hotpoint, Kenmore / Sears, RCA (and more!)
1.We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible. Please check as much as possible to make sure the item is the one that you need.
2.Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1inch=2.54cm)
3.There are no instructions included in this kit.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended！
4.Please Compare The Defrost Heater With Your Original One Before Purchasing！
1 x Defrost Heater (as pictures show)
7. GE WR49X10173 Dispenser Water Tube Heater for Refrigerator
Part Number WR49X10173 replaces 1381601, AH1766223, EA1766223, PS1766223.
All metal liner SxS production built January 2003 through January 2007 (serial numbers AF through AM): Models BSS, DSS, ESH, GSH, GSS, GST, HSS, SSS
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
From the Manufacturer
GE WR49X10173 Dispenser Water Tube Heater for Refrigerator.
8. GE WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board
A constant clicking from the motherboard indicates a bad board. A bad motherboard may show burnt marks or bad soldering joints from overheating on the front or back of the board. If the refrigerator lights dim when you get ice/water, or if the ice melts and refreezes are also signs of a bad motherboard. A hum and then a click a few seconds later from the compressor indicates a compressor or relay issue but not a motherboard problem.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board is common in GE, RCA, and Hotpoint brands. Installation instructions are included
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Refrigerator Dfroster Htr Part Number Wr51x10055 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!