922 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 62706 Energy-Efficient Halogen 80-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1600-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home. GE 62706, 80PARH1100FL30TP.
2. GE Lighting 66282 Energy-Efficient Halogen 80-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1600-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
Ge energy-efficient halogen 80 watt par38 floodlight, 2/pack halogen bulbs deliver clean white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or space. Use halogen specialty bulbs to create a dramatic effect. Halogen technology saves up to 28% of energy over standard incandescent bulbs. Brightness: 1600 lm, voltage: 120 v, power: 80 w, energy saver: Yes. Perfect for creating a dramatic effect. Led, energy smart, lighting, illumination, furnishings, luminescence, lights, energy smart manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty. Energy efficient halogen light bulb.
3. GE Lighting 66281 Energy-Efficient Halogen 90-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1790-Lumen PAR38 Spotlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
- Uses 90-watts
- 1790 lumens providing fresh, energizing light
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $10.84 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR38 indoor/Outdoor spotlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
4. Satco S2259 80 Watt (120 Watt) 1600 Lumens PAR38 Halogen Flood 30 Degrees Clear Light Bulb, Dimmable
Satco Halogen Excel PAR lamps – Energy efficient replacement lamps that meet today’s DOE requirements. Featuring Halogen/Xenon technology, Satco Halogen Excel PAR lamps are the most cost effective replacements for traditional Halogen PAR lamps. They are the next step in energy efficient technology, saving up to 30% over their predecessors. Even better, the light output and look of the lamps are virtually identical to the older technology making these an easy choice while also being environmentally sound. 39 Watt Replaces 50 Watt, 60 Watt Replaces 75 Watt, 70 Watt Replaces 90 Watt and 80 Watt Replaces 120 Watt
5. SYLVANIA Ultra LED Night Chaser, PAR38, 250W Equivalent, 2650 Lumen, Replacement for Halogen Flood Spot Light, Medium Base E26, Dimmable, 5000K Daylight
- Ultra bright halogen replacement: illuminate with a blinding 2, 650 lumens of light makes an ideal replacement for fragile and short-lived halogen bulbs. Ultra is sylvania’s premium replacement bulb
- Ultra efficient: energy Star rated save up to 87% on energy compared to incandescent bulbs
- Never replace bulbs: bulbs last a 25, 000 hours (that’s 22 years, If used 3 hours per day!) so forget about climbing ladders to replace hard to reach Lighting
- Daylight Color temperature: 5000 kelvin is closer to natural daylight which makes it a great choice for task Lighting and general illumination. Perfect for use indoors on high ceilings in living space track light or downlight applications. It is also UL wet rated for use outdoors for house and yard
- Dimmable: dim down to 10%, works with compatible LED dimmer switches
Ultra LED HO par lamps deliver exceptionally high lumen output along with outstanding color uniformity and beam quality utilizing cob technology. Offered in a smooth heat sink, these lamps are available in a 15° spot, 25° narrow flood and 40° flood with the option of 120 or universal (120-277) voltage. The high CBCP performance makes these lamps a great replacement for high power halogen and hid lamps.
6. Hykolity Outdoor Led Flood Light, Waterproof PAR38 LED Bulb, Dimmable, 15W=150W, 5000K Daylight, 1600lm, E26 Base, UL Listed (6 Pack)
- ✅Up to 87% Energy Saving – “15W 1600LM” means a high efficacy of 107LM/W, 150W equivalent to a traditional bulb. Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.81 (based on 3-hours/day, 11/kWh, costs depend on rates and use).
- ✅Dimmable – Hykolity LED flood light bulbs are designed with smooth dimming capacity, 80 CRI give off sunlight-like quality for true color rendering to meet the demand of any mood or decor. A COMPATIBLE(Listed in picture) dimmer is required.
- ✅Lasts 25,000 Hours – Hykolity UL certified(E366688) outdoor bulbs use high quality LEDs which are more environment-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and have a longer lifetime up to 25,000 hours than halogen/incandescent/fluorescent bulbs.
- ✅Weatherproof – The PAR38 outdoor flood bulbs are IP65 waterproof, suitable for both indoor and outdoor, ideal applications include bathroom, kitchen, garden, eaves, driveways, basements, etc.
- ✅Hykolity Warranty – Hykolity’s LED bulbs are confidently guaranteed for 3 years! We aim for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. We offer free-replacement for any quality problems within warranty.
7. (Pack Of 2) 70PAR38/FL 120V – 70 Watt High Output (90W Replacement) PAR38 Flood – 120 Volt – Halogen Light Bulbs
- PAR38 Halogen – 70 Watt – Replaces 90W PAR38 Bulbs (Same lumen output)
- Length: 5 5/16” – Diameter 4.75” Diameter
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 70-Watt bulb versus the old 90-Watt PAR38 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Pack Of 2 Bulbs
(Pack Of 2) 70PAR38/FL 120V – This KOR 70-Watt PAR38 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile high-end light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR38 will fit wherever the BR38 or BR40 fits, and the PAR38 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR38 floods have a lamp within a lamp construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner lamp. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 70W PAR38 floods uses only 70 Watts and replaces the 90-Watt PAR38 – 90PAR38 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
8. GE Lighting 66286 Energy-Efficient Halogen 90-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1900-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
- Uses 90-watts
- 1900 lumens providing fresh, energizing light
- Lasts 2.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $10.84 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR38 indoor/outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
9. [2 Pack] Simba Lighting™ Halogen 70PAR38/FL 120V 70 Watt PAR38 High Output (90W to 100W Replacement) Indoor/Outdoor PAR 38 Flood Light Bulbs Soft White E26 Medium Base
- Halogen PAR38 Flood Parabolic Reflector 110V 120V 130V.
- 70 Watt (90W to 100W incandescent replacement). Soft White 2700K. 1300 Lumens.
- Base E26 (Medium). Beam Angle 30deg. Dimmable. Instant On. 2000 Hour Average Lifetime.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use. Commonly used in recessed lights and outdoor lighting.
- 2 Pack Light Bulbs. RoHS and CE certified.
The Simba Lighting™ 70 Watt PAR38 120V Halogen Flood Light is made with high quality, for both indoor and outdoor uses in homes and commercial buildings. Common uses include recessed lights and outdoor flood lights, etc.
The halogen PAR flood lights are more energy saving comparing to traditional incandescent floods.
The 70W light bulbs produce the same amount of light or luminous flux as the traditional incandescent 90W to 100W light bulbs. These light bulbs are dimmable. When shopping for light bulbs, it is important to match the dimensions and other key specs to make sure you are purchasing the correct light bulbs. The diameter of the light bulb is 4.75 inches and length is 5 inches.
These bulbs work with 110V 120V 130V A/C voltages. The base is E26 medium, which is the most commonly used light bulb base in North America. The color of the light is soft white and the light temperature is 2700K. The beam angle is 30deg. Average lifetime is 2000 hours and it can last switching on and off of about 8000 times. The Simba Lighting™ light bulbs are also RoHS and CE certified. No mercury content in the halogen bulbs, as opposed to other commonly used energy efficient light bulbs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Par38 Halogen 120W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!