Top 8 Ge Led Bright Stik 10 Watt Soft White
521 reviews analysed
1. GE LED Bright Stik 10 watt Soft White 6 Pack 60-watt Replacement
2. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 8.5-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Base, Soft White, 16-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Mercury free and uses 80% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
Fix BulletsPhilips A19 LED light bulbs provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products. At 2700-Kelvin, these soft white bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index) to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps. These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity. LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste. Each bulb in this pack of 16 A19 Philips LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 10,950 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
3. GE Lighting 79368 LED Bright Stik 10-watt (60-Watt Replacement), 760-Lumen Light Bulb Non-Dimmable with Medium Base, Soft White, 1 Box (3 Bulbs Total)
Do you wish you could spend less money on electrical bills? One of the easiest ways to do this is by replacing your old lightbulbs with LEDs. GE has an affordable LED pack that can make these replacements with ease. The bright stik is a uniquely designed light bulb meant to project soft lighting into your room or patio to improve visibility while reducing eye strain, all while cutting down on your annual energy cost. Each bulb can save you as much as $82 over their lifetime. With those savings and a light rated for 760 lumens, you can’t go wrong with the value presented in these light bulbs. Pick them up now, and you’ll be able to reap these savings over for years. With these bulbs from GE, you’re sure to have a clean, well-lit home for years to come.
4. GE Bright Stik 9 Watt Non-Dimmable 2700K LED Bulb,6-Pack
5. GE Lighting 63857 LED Brightstik 15-watt (100-watt Replacement), 1600-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White, 2-Pack
LED Bright Stik illuminates spaces with soft, warm light instantly. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits in place of a traditional incandescent bulb—including some sockets where a traditional bulb or CFL doesn’t fit. And, LED Bright Stik performs better than a CFL Spiral bulb: instant full brightness, contains no mercury and is rated to last 50% longer than a 10,000 hour CFL while using 23% less energy to provide 800 lumens.
6. Lot of 2 GE Lighting 63551 5.5 Watt E26 A15 Soft White LED Reveal, Bright Stik, Light Bulb 3 Bulbs Per Box
7. GE Lighting 36457 Reveal LED Bright Stik Light Bulb with Medium Base, 10-Watt, 2-Pack
8. GE Bright Stik 9 Watt Non-Dimmable 2700K LED Bulb (Pack of 2 Total of 12 Bulbs)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Led Bright Stik 10 Watt Soft White for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!