Top 4 Ge Helical 23W Fle23ht33sw
886 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 68510 Energy Smart CFL 10-watt (40-watt replacement) 580 lumen light bulb with medium base, 6-pack
2. GE 13-Watt Energy Smart Fluorescent Light Bulbs, 8 Pack, 60 Watt Replacement
- GE Energy Smart 31064 13-Watt Spiral CFL Bulbs (8-Pack) General Features: 8-pack of bulbs
- Spiral style CFL bulbs Equivalent light to 60 watt standard incandescent bulbs
- These CFL bulbs are Energy Star qualified
- Save hundreds of dollars a year by switching to these energy saving bulbs Use up to 75% less energy
- Lasts up to 10x longer than standard incandescent bulbs
Looking to become a superhero but not into the costumes?Well you can help save the world with these GE Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs! This GE 31064 8-pack of CFL bulbs replace incandescent light bulbs and fit in the same sockets. The GE Energy Smart CFL bulbs use up to 75% less energy and last up to 10 times longer than the old style of light bulbs. When you change eight 60 Watt incandescent bulbs to these 13 Watt Energy Star qualified CFL’s over the bulbs lifetime, you would save enough energy to power a refrigerator for more than 9 months, operate five computers for 1 year or the amount of energy equivalent to burning over 850 pounds of coal!! Now to work on your secret identity…sorry but we can t help there, so order your 8-pack of GE 31064 Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs today!
3. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister Household Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 13-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-pack, 417079
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Compact Fluorescent T2 Soft White Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $1.57.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips T2 light bulbs simulate sunrise inside the room and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- VERSATILITY: Philips T2 fluorescent light bulbs fit in a E26 medium screw base are suitable for indoor, commercial, and residential use. This 40-Watt light bulb is used to brighten table lamps, kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, bedrooms and hallways.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Mercury free and lasts 13x longer than a standard incandescent bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Light Bulbs are for non connected use only.
Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 75-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment. Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 2700-Kelvin bulb has a soft white color. Features a Medium Screw base. Choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb. Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. Energy Star-certified with a $1.57 estimated annual energy cost. This product ships a 4-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty.
4. Feit Value Pack 13w=60w Soft White CFL EcoBulbs 1 Box
This 4 pack of compact fluorescent bulb is Energy Star Approved and replaces a 60 watt incandescent bulb while using only 13 watts. These CFLs use up to 78 per cent less energy and lasts up to 10 times longer than standard incandescent bulbs. Specifications Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: 1.57 Life Hours: 10,000 Volts: 120V Color Temperature: 2700 MOL: 4.3 inch x 1.86 inch Equivalent: 60 Life: 9.1 years / 10,000 hours Base: Medium (E26) Energy Used: 13 Watts Lumens: 900 Features Uses up to 78 per cent less energy Saves 204 dollars in energy costs Usage: General Purpose Energy Star Approved RoHS Compliant Non-Dimmable
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Helical 23W Fle23ht33sw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!