746 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 16774 40-Watt Halogen Faceted G25 Vanity Light Bulb, 6-Pack
2. GE Lighting 60076 Energy-Efficient Crystal Clear 43-watt 750-Lumen G25 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
3. GE Lighting 60276 Energy-Efficient Crystal Clear 43-watt 750-Lumen Ca10 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
4. Bulbrite 43G25CL/ECO 43-watt Dimmable Eco Halogen G25 Globe, Medium Base, Clear
- Included in the box is: 1- 43 watt Eco Halogen G25 globe, clear
- Eco Halogen bulbs are the perfect replacement for an incandescent globe and can be used anywhere a standard globe would normally be used
- Eco halogen bulbs are 25-Degree more efficient than standard incandescent equivalents
- 43 watts, 750 lumens, 100 CRI, 1,000 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length 4.38 Inch
- Bulb Diameter is 3.313 Inch
5. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
6. Globe Electric Company 71135 WP 43W CLR G25 Bulb
West pointe. 43W. Clear. G25 halogen bulb. 120V. 750 lumens. 1.000 hours. Medium base. 60W equivalent. Boxed.. the country of origin is china.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 750 Lumens 120V 43W Globe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!