Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt scroll saw 788 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt scroll saw 788 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt scroll saw 788 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
947 reviews analysed
1. WEN 3921 16-inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
Remember when your scroll saw could cut in two different directions? Take on the most intricate and artful cuts with the WEN 16-Inch Variable Speed Two-Direction Scroll Saw. The 9/16-inch stroke saws through hard woods up to two inches thick. Adjust the speed anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob. The cast iron base prevents vibration and walking during operation while the spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cut. The adjustable air pump clears saw dust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision as you cut. This combined with the 1-1/2-inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking. The saw also includes a hold-down foot clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your heart desires. This unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut to accommodate their particular workpiece. For pinned blades, simply pop the pins out of the front holder and turn the blade 90 degrees. Now, your cuts are no longer confined by the 16-inch throat of the scroll saw. On top of that, our removable pinless blade holder design tightly grips blades to prevent them from coming loose during operation. Onboard blade and holder storage creates simple organization solutions between jobs. And because its a WEN product, your scroll saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
2. Delta Power Tools 40-694 20 In. Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications
- Dual parallel link arm design reduces vibration reducing over and under cutting improving accuracy and quality
- Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work
- Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds. Bevels 0° – 45° left and right. Motor: 1.3 Amp
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. The company designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools including electric table saws, band saws, radial arm saws, scroll saws, drilling machines, jointers, planers, mortisers, lathes, grinders and dust collectors for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Motor: 1.3 Amp
Speeds: 400-1,750 SPM
Capacity: 20 in.
Stroke Length: 3/4 in.
Table Size: 16 in. x 24 in.
Table Tilt: 0°-45°, Left and Right
Cutting Capacities: at 90°: 2 1/8 in. at 45°: 1 5/8 in.
Assembled Depth: 39 in.
Assembled Width: 16 in.
3. Papa’s Workshop The Scroll Saw Lifter – for the Dewalt 788 and Delta 40-690 Scroll Saws
- NOTE: SCROLL SAW NOT INCLUDED with the LIFTER.
- Easy to install and to use – one hand operation – makes your scrolling easier and more fun.
- Made with quality components – Anodized Aluminum…Stainless Steel…Steel
- Designed to last the life of your Dewalt or Delta Scroll Saw
- Note: All Lifters ship via USPS Priority Mail and arrive in US locations in about 3-5 days.
Note: Scroll Saw NOT included. The LIFTER is an accessory for the Dewalt 788 and Delta 40-690 scroll saws. It holds the saw arm in the UP position while you change blades and/or re-position your work piece. When you raise the saw arm The LIFTER latches automatically. Then to lower the saw arm, just lift on the arm and pull back the latch with your index finger. It’s quick and easy. —– To see a video on how to install The LIFTER, please go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leP5krqqKto NOTE: ALL LIFTERS ARE SHIPPED VIA USPS Priority Mail. They usually take about 3-5 days anywhere in the US.
4. DEWALT DW7880 Scroll-Saw Stand
This DEWALT scroll stand is a great accessory to have when you don’t have a lot of work bench space and you’re looking for a sold surface for you DEWALT DW788 scroll saw. Ruggedly crafted with holes at the base so you can bolt the stand to the floor, this stand is built to last in even heavy duty applications. It’s built from all metal can be simply orientated to the height you need with the rear adjustable legs.
From the Manufacturer
DEWALT DW7880 Scroll Saw Stand
5. SCROLLNADO Dust collection for the scroll saw (Dewalt DW 788, Delta 40-690, Delta 40-694, Delta 40-695)
- Innovative dust collection accesory for the scroll saw
- Picks up nearly all of the dust while scroll sawing
- Works with Dewalt DW 788, Delta 40-690, Delta 40-694, Delta 40-695
- Collects dust above and below your workpiece and scroll saw table
- Installs easily in minutes. Top tube attaches magnetically and is easily adjusted.
We are excited to introduce a new (patent pending) dust collection accessory for the scroll saws. SCROLLNADO works with some of the most popular scroll saws (Dewalt DW 788, Delta 40-690, 40-694, and 40-695). We hope apply our patent pending dust collection accessory to other scroll saws in the near future. Our innovative accessory collects wood dust right its source, very near the scroll saw blade. In addition, SCROLLNADO collects dust below and above your wood workpiece collecting almost all of the dust that is created. This accessory easily installs in minutes with no modification to your scroll saw. We use thin walled tubes to put the vacuum near the source, right at your blade (above and below your workpiece). Because we use a thin walled tube, there is no risk of harming your scroll saw if the scroll saw arms strikes the dust collection tube. The result is placing the dust collection right at the source collecting nearly all of the dust created. Below your workpiece (and scroll saw table), the scroll saw blade actually passes through holes in the dust collection tube. The tube actually surrounds the blade under the table (hard to get much closer). Any dust that would have fallen below the table get sucked into our dust collection tube before it can get very far. Above your wood workpiece, the dust collection tube is held in place magnetically on the upper scroll saw arm. Although the dust collection tube is thin walled, it is rigid enough to position the vacuum tube very close to the scroll saw blade positioning it from a distance. The top dust collection tube is positioned behind the scroll saw blade and above your workpiece. As a result, it is completely our of your way and does not block your view. SCROLLNADO’s dust collection tube has a 1” outside diameter. It fits into the inside diameter of many popular 1 1/4” dust collection hose fittings. In addition, many dust collection reducer fittings have a 1 1/4” diameter.
6. Shop Fox W1713 16-Inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw
Variable speed control, extra cutting capacity and cast iron construction are the features most sought after in a Scroll Saw. The Shop Fox Scroll Saw also offers a gooseneck work light, dust blower and dust port, large 45-degree tilt table and easy blade changes.
7. Excalibur -EX-2121" Tilting Head Scroll Saw with Foot switch
- UNIQUE TILTING HEAD – Tilt the head 38° left or 45° right to keep the workpiece level, allowing for better control and more precise cuts.
- ACCIDENT PREVENTION – Upper and lower blade guard assembly helps prevent accidental hand contact with the blade. While, the switch protection device prevents unintentional start-up.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE MOUNTING – Easily raise or lower the mounting position of the blade to make just the right cut.
- SEAMLESS BLADE CHANGES – Finger-operated blade clamps make changing the blades quick & easy. No tool required.
- LARGE TABLE SURFACE – The spacious work surface allows you to cut any material you need!
The Excalibur 21″ variable speed scroll saw’s unique design provides a stable platform when cutting straight or on an angle. Unlike other scroll saws where the Table is Tilted for angles cuts, the entire head of the Excalibur tilts 45 DEG to the left or the right. This allows the user to better control the work piece on a Flat Table surface, for more safe and accurate cut, and the covenient foot switch. Solidly built upper and lower parallel arms keep the blade straight with minimal blade deflection allowing for precise cuts. ETL Certified and 2 year limited warranty. Includes: foot pedal/switch
8. Olson Saw PG49802 Precision Ground Scroll Saw Blade
Olson’s Precision Ground Teeth (PGT) scroll saw blades are the finest on the market – they outperform and outlast all other blades! Razor-sharp teeth cut faster, smoother and more accurately in both straight and radius cuts. Features: Olson PGT blades are 5″ long with plain ends Made of the finest carbon steel for maximum strength, durability and long blade life Unique tooth geometry and widely spaced gullets minimize burning and give you rapid chip removal
9. DEWALT DW7881 Scroll Saw Work Light
Designed for use with the DW788 scroll saw, the DeWalt DW7881 scroll saw work light makes it easy to keep your work area well-lit for improved visibility, accuracy, and safety. Featuring a flexible-neck design that allows you to have complete control over positioning and a three-wire grounded plug, this light is durable and easy to mount. The work light comes with a 25-watt bulb.
From the Manufacturer
DEWALT DW7881 Scroll Saw Work Light
10. DEWALT 28631100 Nozzle Air
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various BLACK AND DECKER models. OEM Part Number 28631100.The product is manufactured in United States.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Scroll Saw 788 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!