The Best Dewalt Reciprocating Saw 12Amp
Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt reciprocating saw 12amp in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt reciprocating saw 12amp in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt reciprocating saw 12amp which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
856 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWE305 12 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
The DEWALT DWE305 12.0 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 12-amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. This motor is built to perform 0-2,900 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast cutting. A Variable speed trigger delivers precise control by allowing the user to instantly control speed at the trigger. This reciprocating saw also features a 4-position blade clamp to allow flush cutting and increased versatility. Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes. This reciprocating saw can be used on wood and nail embedded wood, light to heavy gauge metals, drywall and plaster, plastics, rubber, fiberglass and composites. Includes: 1) Reciprocating Saw and instruction manual.
2. DEWALT DWE357 12-Amp Compact Reciprocating Saw
- Compact design at only 14.5-Inch in length for easy access to tight areas and more flexibility of applications
- Lightweight and balanced for additional control at only 6.8-Pound
- Key-less lever-action blade clamp with 4-positions for additonal versatility
- Powerful 12-Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 0-3,000 SPM and a 1-1/8-Inch stroke lenght for fast and efficient cutting
The DEWALT DWE&S 10 Amp Compact Reciprocating saw has a compact design at only 14.5-Inch in length for easy access to tight areas and more flexibility of applications. It is lightweight and balanced for additional control at only 6.8-Pound. It has a key-less lever-action blade clamp with 4-positions for additional versatility and a powerful 10-Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. It has 0-3,000 SPM and a 1- 1/8-Inch stroke length for fast and efficient cutting. It has a overmolded soft grip on handle and in front boot area, that provides additional user comfort and reduces vibration and a variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed. The fixed/Pivoting Shoe provides leverage for different applications.
3. BLACK+DECKER BDCR20B 20V Max Lithium Bare Reciprocating Saw
- Tool-Free Blade Change
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Pivoting Shoe
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts
- Nominal voltage is 18.
- Variable-Speed Trigger
- Stroke Length: 7/8-Inch
- Includes: BDCR20 20V MAX Lithium Reciprocating Sawand 1 Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Tool-Free Blade Change
- Pivoting Shoe
- Maximum initial battery voltage is 20 volts
The BLACK+DECKER BDCR20B 20v MAX Lithium Bare Reciprocating Saw features tool-free blade changing. It also has a variable speed trigger and a pivoting shoe for ease of use. The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts. This recap saw offers 0-3,000 strokes/minute and a stroke length of 7/8″. This is a bare-tool item – battery sold separately (not included). Standard equipment included: (1) BDCR20 20v Max Lithium Reciprocating Saw and (1) Reciprocating Blade.The tool is equipped with a switch lock-off feature to prevent unintentional operation.To switch the tool on, press the lock off button. then squeeze the on/off switch. Releasing the trigger turns the motor OFF. This tool has no provision to lock the switch in the ON position, never be locked in the ON position by any and should other means. Troubleshoot-unit shuts off abruptly. Battery pack has reached its maximum thermal limit. Allow battery pack to cool down. Battery pack will not charge Surrounding air temperature too hot or too cold. Move charger and battery pack to a surrounding air temperature of above 40 degree fahrenheit or below 105 degree fahrenheit Included Components: BDCR20 20V MAX* Lithium Reciprocating Saw, (1) Reciprocating Saw Blade; Stroke Length: 7/8 in
4. Milwaukee 6519-31 12 Amp Corded 3000 Strokes Per Minute Reciprocating Sawzall w/ Variable Speed Trigger
- QUICK LOCK TECHNOLOGY: You can add and remove blades without tools thanks to the latch on the side of the unit
- VIBRATION REDUCTION: An internal counter weight mechanism makes using the tool more comfortable and provides you with greater accuracy in your cuts
- GEAR PROTECTING CLUTCH: The internal components will last longer with the help of a clutch. With it, the lifetime of your motor and surrounding gears will be extended compared to reciprocating saws that lack this feature
- HIGH POWERED MOTOR: You can rip through wood at speeds as high as 3,000 strokes per minute, depending on how hard your press down on the variable speed trigger
- CARRYING CASE: A high-impact rated polyurethane case is included for easy storage for your reciprocating saw
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8-Inch Stroke Length: Provides maximum cutting speed
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces
- Counter Weighted Mechanism: Provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
Cutting through materials is a staple of any demolition job. If you want to do the best job possible, you get the Sawzall from Milwaukee, the top name in construction hardware. This particular reciprocating saw is a feature-laden behemoth that can tackle whatever you throw in its way. It’s specially designed for more rugged environments, with internal components that keep important areas, like the motor, protected from jobsite abuse. For example, it has a gear protecting clutch. This handy device absorbs high impact forces you would expect a saw of this caliber to be putting out on a daily basis. In doing so, it keeps the motor and surrounding gears protected, improving their longevity and giving you a more powerful cut in your daily operations. You’re likely going to be cutting through a variety of materials, particularly if you’re working demolition in a residential area. You’ll need different blades to slice through wood and metal. With the Quick Lock system, you won’t need a tool to be able to switch them out. You only need to pull the latch, replace the blade, and close the latch. After your blade of choice is in the saw, rev it up with the variable speed trigger that activates the powerful motor up to 3,000 SPM. You’ll be able to tear through just about anything on the job with the help of Milwaukee.
From the Manufacturer
The 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8-Inch stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics. Note that product package does not include blade. Blades are sold separately.
5. DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Does not come with a blade
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility. Has 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed. Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 SPM provides increased blade control and faster cut speed.
Seller Warranty Description
3 Year Limited Warranty
6. TACKLIFE Classic Reciprocating Saw, 2800SPM 1-1/8"(28mm) Stroke Length Electric Saw with Rotating Handle, Variable Speed, 10feet(3M) Cable, 2 LED, Extra 2 Blades, Carrying Case, Ideal for DIY
- ▲【Powerful Motor & Vibration Control】 Powerful 7-Amp reciprocating saw variable speed motor delivers 0~2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8″ stroke length, which delivers faster and efficient cutting
- With ergonomic and aerodynamic design, it can effectively control vibration in order to remain counter balance in operation.
- ▲【Adjustable Handle & 2 LED】 Rotatable Handle adjust cutting angle in 3 positions for more flexible
- Built-in 2 LED work light keeps your work as usual even in the poor ambient lighting and avoid shadows to cut straight line
- Equipped with a high-impact rated polyurethane storage case.
- ▲【Variable Speed Trigger & Lock-on Button】 Variable speed trigger allows you to gradually build speed by increasing the pressure (0~2,800 SPM)
- With the lock-on button, you can use it by the speed you want, liberate your hands to great extent and enjoy more comfortable operating experience.
- ▲【Durable Material & 2 Blades】 Durable material provides all-round protection for motors. Supplied 2 blades ( 6T & 14T ) for cutting wood, tile, billet board, soft metal, fiberglass and more
- Most of the blades brands in the market can be used.
- ▲【Tool-free Blades Change & Shoe Adjustment】 Quick and easy adding and changing saw blades without tools and provide more convenience during working
- Pivoting shoe can adjust distance for the limited cutting area, improving performance and increasing efficiency.
7. Bosch RS325 120-Volt 12-Amp Reciprocating Saw – US
- Bosch Reciprocating Saw
- Bosch Tools
- Ultra compact size-only 17.8-Inch long- This saw allows easy cutting in challenging positions, especially overhead for less fatigue with light-weight design
- Constant orbital action-Fast cutting in all types of materials with orbital action
- Fixed Foot – Provides robust and solid design for the toughest applications; no loose foot issues during use
- Soft ergonomic handle – maximum comfort and gripping during cutting
- Blade change system – reinforced tool less blade system
12-Amp motor Brute drive system that provides proven durability, endurance, and power Bosch Lockjaw blade system that allows fore one-handed blade insertion and ejection Swivel cord allows mobility and provides strain relief Saw hook allows convenience tool storage between cuts Variable speed trigger1″ stroke length Constant orbital action for faster cuts Includes (1) all purpose blade and (1) wood with nails blade, and bag – Manufacturer: Bosch Tools.
The Bosch Compact Demolition Reciprocating Saw offers a high power-to-weight ratio to cut through the toughest materials with ease, speed, and comfort. Constant orbital action and a variable speed trigger make working with different materials easy. Whether you’re working overhead or with pipes, window frames, and metal panels, this 12-amp demolition tool is sure to impress with its lightweight design, fixed foot, and a reliable blade holding system complete with easy blade changes.
Lightweight build lets you cut with speed and comfort. View larger.
Constant orbital action ensures accurate cuts in a variety of materials. View larger.
Lightweight Design for Easy Access in Tight Areas
At only 7 pounds, the Demolition Reciprocating Saw packs a powerful punch that tackles a range of heavy-duty materials. Measuring 17-4/5 inches long, this tool allows easy cutting in challenging positions–especially overhead–resulting in less fatigue and improved productivity.
Variable Speed and Constant Orbital Action
The constant orbital action provides fast cutting in all types of materials at a no-load speed of 0-2,800 spm. A variable speed trigger enables fixed speed adjustments for optimal cutting in different applications and materials.
Fixed Foot and Easy Blade Change System
As user-friendly as it is powerful, this saw features a fixed foot and solid design that handles the toughest applications without loosening or having to slow things down. Its soft, ergonomic handle keeps your hold secure and comfortable while cutting, and a rugged blade holder system grips blades strongly for reliable performance while offering easy blade changes.
The Bosch Reciprocating Saw is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Saw, blade, and carrying case.
8. DEWALT DCS380P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit
The DEWALT DCS380P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit features a 4-position blade clamp which allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes. The 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed, and a variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds. A pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control, and a rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control. It also offers a double oil sealed shaft that resists contamination and increases durability. Kit includes: DCS380 Reciprocating Saw, (1) DCB205: 20V MAX XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (5.0 Ah), Fast Charger, and Kitbox.
9. PORTER-CABLE PCE360 7.5 Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw
The PORTER-CABLE PCE360 7.5 amp variable speed Reciprocating saw features a heavy-duty 7.5 amp motor for fast cutting in metal and wood. It offers a variable speed (0-3,200 SPD) trigger which maintains optimal speed depending on the task. The twist-lock, tool-free blade changes are quick and easy with a Keyless blade clamp. Blade stroke length of 1-1/8″. this saw has a pivoting shoe that allows for maneuverability around objects while cutting, along with a shoe adjustment that easily allows depth changes for extended blade life. This tool also features a lightweight design and low vibration provides user comfort, with a anti-slip comfort grip for control. Includes: (1) Reciprocating saw, (1) wood cutting blade.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Reciprocating Saw 12Amp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!