Top 10 Dewalt Dwfp72155 15 Gauge
Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt dwfp72155 15 gauge in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt dwfp72155 15 gauge in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt dwfp72155 15 gauge which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
720 reviews analysed
1. DeWalt DWFP72155 15 Gauge Precision Point "DA" Style Angle Finish Nailer
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
Precision point technology: precise nail placement due to a smaller nose, compared to current DeWalt nailers, and No need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. 16″ on-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16″ from end to nose for installing wall trim.
2. DEWALT 20V MAX XR 16 GA Cordless Str
DeWALT DCN662B 20-Volt 16-Gauge Cordless Straight Finish Nailer – Bare Tool
3. DEWALT DCN660B 20V 16 Gauge 20° Finish Nailer
This product features a 20-Degree finish nailer, bump operating mode, and integrated LED lights as well. It is convenient and works effectively. It is definitely a great quality product.
4. DEWALT D51257K 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad
- Sequential action trigger installed
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
From the Manufacturer
The D51257K ushers in the next generation of DEWALT finish nailers. Making use of Sealed Lube Dual Technology, allows the unit’s motor to work as either an oil free or an oil lubricated unit. Tool-free features include: an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and a 360° rotating exhaust cap. Uses 1″ to 2-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 65 mm) 16 gauge straight collated nails and includes carrying case, 1000 of 2″ finish nails, a low profile no-mar pad, a pre-installed sequential action trigger, as well a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
5. Makita AF635 15 Gauge, 2-1/2" Angled Finish Nailer, 34⁰,
- Powerful motor drives 15 gauge “DA” style angled finish nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″
- Magnesium body, aluminum MAGAZINE and cylinder deliver strength and durability
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink nailing
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
6. Metabo HPT NT65MA4 Pneumatic Angled Finish Nailer, 15 Gauge, 1-1/4-Inch up to 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nails, Integrated Air Duster, Selective Actuation Switch, 360-Degree Exhaust Portal, 5-Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
The NT65MA4 15-gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer For installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air Duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4″ Up to 2-1/2″ In length.
7. Senco 4G0001N FinishPro 42XP 15-Gauge 1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer with Case
Lightweight and comfortable magnesium housing. Redesigned with new long life driver, new main body with improved durability, Improved trigger ergonomics and reduced trigger reach. Thumb wheel adjustable depth-of-drive, comfort grip and never lube technology, no lubrication required. Fez-clear latch clears jams fast. Two no-mar pads with onboard storage to protect work materials. 360-Degree adjustable exhaust. Construction ruler for Quick measurements. Advanced belt hook provides easy and convenient storage. Standard equipment: 2 no-mar pads, belt hook. Specifications: 15-gauge, brad head finishing nails. 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" fastener range. Finish: bright Basic, galvanized and stainless. 100 nail capacity. Sequential actuation (restrictive), 70 to 120 PSIG reg. Operating pressure. 11.25&Quot; H x 13" L. 4.7 lbs. Tool weight.
Designed for the unique demands of dedicated professional use, the Senco FinishPro 42XP 1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 15-Gauge Finish Nailer is packed with the powerful, innovative features you need to tackle virtually any job. It features a balanced, ergonomic design and lightweight construction that help minimize wrist and arm fatigue, so you can get more done in less time.
Tackle the Toughest Nailing Jobs
With an operating pressure of 70 to 120 PSIG, the 42XP is built to perform. It drives both bright and galvanized 15-gauge finish nails from 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 inches into even the hardest woods, including white oak, making it ideal for interior and exterior trim work, crown molding, base molding, door and window casings, cabinets, chair rails, and hard and soft wood flooring. Boasting magnesium housing, the 42XP is specially made to withstand wear and tear and see even the toughest jobs through to completion.
Experience Precise, Efficient Results
The 42XP features a dial-in depth gauge on the side for convenience, and a variable thumbwheel adjustable depth-of-drive that guarantees precise drives from first drive to last, while a 104-nail capacity keeps you working with fewer interruptions. To help ensure you maintain progress, it also includes an EZ-Clear latch to prevent jams from getting in the way of your work. For additional efficiency, the 42XP also resists misfires and double nailing.
Work in Safety and Comfort
Even though the 42XP is built tough, it has a lightweight construction that makes it easy to handle. The nailer also features a balanced, ergonomic design with a premium custom grip and trigger, helping ensure your comfort and safety while you work.
Protect Your Work Surface
Able to deliver superior results without harming delicate work surfaces or materials, the 42XP boasts Senco’s exclusive “NeverLube,” which is designed to prevent the mess and damage caused by oil spills. There’s also a no-mar pad to protect wood while simultaneously guarding against slipping.
The 42XP measures 4 x 11.5 x 13 inches (WxHxD) and weighs just four pounds. It is backed by a five-year warranty.
For over 50 years, Senco Products, Inc. has provided high-quality products to make it easier for both professionals and remodelers to complete a wide variety of renovation, construction, and industry work. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, with distributors worldwide, Senco is one of the leading manufacturers of pneumatic and powered fastening systems, as well as the fasteners they drive. Their tools boast superior workmanship and are used in a variety of industries, including home construction and remodeling, cabinet and furniture assembly, manufactured housing and industrial packaging.
What’s in the Box
Senco FinishPro 42XP 1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch 15-Gauge Finish Nailer, and case.
8. Hitachi NT65M2S 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Integrated Air Duster, 2-1/2-Inch, Silver (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
- Tool-less depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides a secure hold
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch for easy transitions between bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage
- 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- 3.7 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability
- Accepts 16-gauge fasteners ranging from 1″ up to 2-1/2″
The NT65M2(S) 16-gauge finish nailer features a non-slip elastomer grip trigger and ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch. It is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. The NT65M2(S) accepts 16-gauge finish nails in lengths ranging from 1″ up to 2-1/2″ and is equipped with Hitachi’s signature air duster button to conveniently blow away dust and debris instantly to clear the work surface. Includes Safety Glasses (875769), 1/4″ NPT Male Plug (190001), No Mar Tip (881751), Carrying Case (885676)
The Hitachi 16-gauge finish nailer is designed to meet the needs of the advanced do-it-yourselfer or the professional trim carpenter. This model’s built-in air duster button permits air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function, so you can clear away dust from your work surface for better nail prep and a clearer view of your work area. Its compact, lightweight style is easy to hold and easy to aim, for precision nail placement that won’t wear out your arms. Use this versatile nailer when installing molding, chair rails, cabinetry, or other fine finish applications.
The NT65M2 comes ready to work, with a selective actuation switch that lets you fire sequentially or on contact, depending on the job and the application — and no tools or additional parts are required to make the change. It also has a tool-less, easy-to-clear nose that makes removing nail jams simple, plus a tool-less depth of drive dial that adjusts for flush fastening in a variety of materials. If you want superior control and a professional-looking finish, this is the easiest way to get it.
This nailer features a 360-degree, fully-adjustable exhaust port that blows air away from your face, a no-mar tip to protect your work surfaces, and an elastomer grip for better control and accuracy. It accepts fasteners from 1 to 2-1/2 inches, 16-gauge. It weighs only 3.7 pounds. It operates at 70-120 psi, and the magazine holds up to 100 fasteners. This model comes with safety glasses, a tool fitting, no-mar tip, hex bar wrench, and a case.
What’s in the box:
Hitachi 16-gauge finish nailer, tool fitting, safety glasses, no-mar tip, hex bar wrench, case.
Choosing a Pneumatic Nailer
For small household jobs, an old-fashioned hammer is the perfect stand-by. But if you’ve got a bigger project on your to-do list, then a pneumatic power nailer could be your new best friend. Pneumatic nailers are a great alternative to traditionally powered nailers, because they’re capable of providing more power — and they operate with fewer moving parts, so a pneumatic nailer can take more abuse than its corded or battery-run cousins.
A Word on Air Compressors
All pneumatic tools require a steady supply of controlled, compressed air in order to work properly, and nailers are no exception. Bigger compressors with hardy motors and large tanks generate higher PSI levels and maintain them longer, so you’ll probably want a piston-type, two-stage compressor to power your nailer. Smaller or single-stage models are fine for little projects, but if you need a pneumatic nailer, the odds are good that you’re looking for some intense PSI and CFM ratings. Sometimes, a pneumatic nailer will come with its own compressor — or it can be purchased as part of an air tool set.
How Pneumatic Nailers Work
Pneumatic nailers use compressed air power to cock and release the hammer. In order to fire a fastener, a valve opens to let air fill a cylinder — which has a piston that’s driven down hard and fast. This forces the nail out of the gun and into your workpiece. Then the piston recoils, and another nail is loaded.
Important Points to Consider
Check manufacturer’s guidelines to find out what pressure (PSI) and volume (CFM) of air will give your pneumatic nailer the best results. Also, keep in mind that any restrictions on the air hose will diminish the tool’s performance. Hoses that are very long, contain too much moisture, or are incorrectly sized will reduce air flow. This can prematurely wear out your tool and cause it to perform poorly.
Most models will feature a rubber nosepiece to prevent scuffing and marring of your workpieces, plus an exhaust system (rear or adjustable) to keep sawdust and debris out of your face and away from your project. Pneumatic nailers usually have an adjustable depth of drive, and depending on the model, they can accommodate nails up to 2-1/2 inches long, in a variety of different gauge sizes. With a powerful enough compressor behind them, they can shoot thousands of nails a day.
9. BOSTITCH Finish Nailer Kit, 15GA, DA Style with Smart Point (BTFP72156)
- SMART POINT TECHNOLOGY: Easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- DRIVES: 15 GA “FN” Style Angled Finish Nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ length.
- TOOL-FREE JAM RELEASE MECHANISM: For easy nail removal.
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of nails.
- KIT INCLUDES: Nailer, 1/4″ Air Fitting, Sample Fasteners, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips.
Highlights: Easy nail placement through small nose footprint Oil-free operation – eliminated risk of oil stains Tool-free jam release mechanism for ease of nail removal Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of fasteners Swivel air fitting, internal air filter, rear exhaust, belt hook, integrated pencil sharpener
10. BV Bicycle Ergonomic Bike Floor Pump with Gauge & Smart Valve Head, 160 psi, Automatically Reversible Presta and Schrader
- Twin Valve Design – Newly designed valve head can easily switch between Presta and Schrader valves and without any air leaks. No more reverse!
- Inflation Speed – Maximum Pressure 160 psi. The extra long hose with 360 degree pivot will make your pumping easier.
- Accurate and Extra Large Gauge – The large gauge is easy to read and will help you to set your desired pressure.
- Stable and Durable: Aluminum barrel with ergonomically designed comfortable handle.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Backed by BV 30 days Money Back Guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Dwfp72155 15 Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!