540 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 99702 Central Vacuum 35 Foot Universal Connect Electric Hose with Hose Sock and Button Lock Stub Tube
- Universal hose end insures compatibility
- 35 Feet of hose length, helping you be able to reach in every hard-to-get-to corner of the room
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Includes a soft-grip handle with a great ergonomic feel
- Includes an installed 35 foot knit hose sock, which protects furnishings from scratches from the hose
The #99702 electric hose is an individually packed 35 Ft. electric hose with direct connect wall end and chrome locking stub tube. The hose features a soft grip handle with flush cord management system. Our family of 4-wire hoses is high quality, resulting in no kinks and great suction to go along with the excellent flexibility. Also included is an installed knit hose sock, which saves your furniture and furnishings from the wear and tear of the hose.
2. Cen-Tec Systems CT20DXQD Quiet Drive Vacuum Electric Brush
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including: Beam
- Air Vac. Excels in deep carpet cleaning
- Includes wand release, wrap around bumper, headlight, reset button and a height adjustment
- Quiet Drive poly-v belt is always in contact,, which results in a dual brushed edge cleaning so no dirt escapes
- Can be used to replace a Nutone CT600
- Works with major central vacuum brands as long as one uses a compatible wand and hose set.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 92938 Central Vacuum CT20DXQD Kit with 35′ DC Hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums with these inlets including beam, Electrolux, eureka, nutone, vacumaid, vacuflo, husky, canavac, cyclovac, md and imperium
- Package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the power nozzle from the hose handle
- The 35 foot hose has a direct connect end combining the high voltage pin jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle
- The quiet drive poly-v drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
- 14 inches wider power nozzle
The 92938 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with a mix of both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life-time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishings. We have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The direct connect end makes the system compatible with all major brands of industry standard high volt and low volt electrified inlet valves. By connecting to all major brands of electrified inlets the 92938 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums with these inlets including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, Nutone, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, husky, Canavac, Cyclovac, Md and imperium brands. A 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle ideal for cleaning hard floor surfaces. The three position switch also allows you to also control power to electric nozzle and the vacuum when cleaning carpeted surfaces. A soft anti-microbial treated cotton-lycra blend hose Sock is installed on the hose to protect for surfaces, furnishings, and walls from the corrugation of the hose. The hose has a direct connect end combining the high voltage pin jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance.
4. Cen-Tec Systems 94060 Premium Total Control Central Vacuum Electric Powerhead Package with 30 Foot Hose, Black
- Includes the 14 inch CT16QD Quiet Drive full featured power nozzle for deep cleaning of all carpeted surfaces
- The CT16QD features a chevron brush agitator design which is shown to improve cleaning effectiveness by pull dirt to the center of the nozzle where it is carried away in the air stream. The agitator is driven with a life time poly V belt reducing noise and vibration
- The power nozzle is connected to the electric hose through a fully integrated electric wand eliminating assembly, optimizing airflow, and offering a positive reliable electric connection between the power nozzle and hose. The quick release feature on the power nozzle makes use of this wand for above the floor needs fast and easy
- Includes a 30 foot total control hose with pigtail connection, allowing control of the central vacuum power as well as the nozzle from the comfortable to hold 360 degree swivel handle
- The three position switch allows the power nozzle to be shut off for cleaning hard floor surfaces while maintaining operation of the central vacuum.
- The 34905 12” hard floor brush with a full natural fill making it ideal for use on hard wood floors, laminate, tile, stone, vinyl, and parquet flooring without risk of damage to the floor surface
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Husky, Nutone, Canavac, MD, Imperium, and Galaxie as well as other regional brands
The 94060 full feature central vacuum cleaning accessory package is designed to deliver all the premium features sought in an electric accessory package. The CT16QD power nozzle delivers on the three most sought benefits associated with an electric power nozzle: deep cleaning helping preserve carpet life, brushed edge cleaning, and excellent surface grooming of the carpet surface helping to maintain carpet appearance. The poly-v Quiet Drive system reduces noise and vibration from the power nozzle. A window over the agitator allows easy confirmation the nozzle is running. . The 30 foot crush proof total control electric hose with pigtail connection is designed for universal use and features a 360 degree swivel handle and a three position switch allowing independent control of the power nozzle and the central vacuum. A full complement of accessories addresses the need for a hard floor brush solution and extends the benefits to all above the floor cleaning needs. The 94060 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Husky, Nutone, Canavac, MD, Imperium, and Galaxie as well as other regional brands.
5. Cen-Tec Systems 90298 Central Vacuum Direct Connect Electric Hose, 30′
- Includes a soft-grip handle with a great ergonomic feel
- Includes an installed 30 foot knit hose sock
- which protects furnishings from scratches from the hose
- The hose has a direct connect end, combining the high voltage pin jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts, permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums with these inlets including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Nutone, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Husky, Canavac, Cyclovac, MD and Imperium
- Current version of upper wand maybe required for your Powerhead.
The 90298 is an individually packed 30 Ft. (9M) electric hose with direct connect wall end and chrome locking stub tube. The hose is often known as a XZ9231 and features soft grip handle with flush cord management system. Our family of 4-wire hoses is high quality, resulting in no kinks and great suction to go along with the excellent flexibility. This central vacuum hose connects to the wall via a “direct connect” connection. There is a high quality 30 foot knit hose sock installed on the vacuum hose. The hose is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Canavac, Hoover, Cyclovac, Husky, Vacuflo inlets with pin jack inlets, M+S, MD, Imperium, and most regional brands. The 30 foot hose has a direct connect end, combining the high voltage pin Jack in conjunction with the low voltage contacts permitting control of both the vacuum unit and the electric power nozzle.
6. Cen-Tec Systems 38342 Vacuum Floor Brush, 12-Inch, Gray
7. Cen-Tec Systems 94764 CT25 Central Vacuum Electric Nozzle with Integrated Wand, Black
- Suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuums, including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Nutone, M&S, and Imperium with a flush mount hose
- Quiet Drive poly V belt for long life, which is positioned away from the end of the agitator, providing true edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle
- Includes a four position height adjustment is ideal for use on both traditional or high density soft carpets
- Includes a soft molded bumper front and side bumper. A clear view window to confirm the agitator’s operation. Soft over molded wheels to run smoothly on carpet and quiet on hard floor surfaces
- A quick release neck permits the cleaning wand to drawn from the brush for above the floor cleaning
- Can be used as a replacement for a Nutone CT600 electric brush
- The fully integrated telescopic electric wand connects the CT25 to central vacuum and canister electric hoses with a flush plug position electrical connection.
Cen-Tec Systems is pleased to introduce the new response II CT25 power nozzle, which combines features typical of premium power nozzles with a unique self regulating air by pass system which automatically adjusts air flow to floor conditions permitting a true deep clean in a system designed to move freely over even the highest density soft carpets. Power nozzles on traditional carpets permit the air to flow under the agitator, traveling up and back carrying the dirt into the air stream. The new high density soft carpets prevent the air to enter through this traditional means. The challenge was to develop a solution which adjusts to meet carpet conditions while still keeping the air stream entering under the agitator for an effective clean. Other systems vent, but much of the air is wasted traveling over the agitator not under where it is most effective in carrying away dirt. The CT25 allows a self adjusting air relief entering through vents in the hood of the nozzle. The result is no wasted air flow, effective cleaning and a self regulating system that works as well on traditional carpets as it does on the new high density ultra soft carpets. Also includes a flush mount integrated wand.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 93070 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control Hose 35′
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The lightweight highly flexible hose is made in the usa and is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves
- The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles. It is not for use with an electric power nozzle
- The package comes with two floor nozzles. One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
- To confirm this package will work with your inlet valves you can confirm there are two small contact points located in your inlet valve on either the top half or bottom half of the inlet valve opening
The 93070 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93070 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
9. Cen-Tec Systems Central Vacuum Electric Powerhead Kit, Direct Connect Hose, Black
- Features the CT16QD central vacuum power nozzle, which is 14” wide with a chevron agitator that is shown to improve deep cleaning by drawing debris and embedded dirt to the center of the nozzle where it is drawn away by the power of the vacuum
- Includes a fully integrated telescopic electric wand connects the CT16QD to the 30 foot total control hose
- The hose is designed to fit all industry standard direct connect inlet valves to support the power requirement of the CT16QD electric nozzle and give you independent control of the remote vacuum
- Suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, md, cyclovac, canavac, nutone, m & s, and imperium
- Premium accessories compliment the power nozzle system including a 12” hard floor brush with natural fill, premium dusting tool, upholstery, tool, crevice, tool caddy and a second chrome telescopic wand for the floor brush so the integrated electric wand can remain with the power nozzle
- The CT16QD’s long life reinforced belt engages the agitator away from the edge of the brush providing for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle
- This design insures superior edge cleaning and the four position height adjustment provides excellent grooming of the carpet surface helping to preserving the carpets appearance without damaging the carpet fibers
- The hose and kit is compatible with central vacuum direct connect inlet valves
The CT16QD is a premium featured electric carpet brush ideal for every home and all carpet types. The computer balanced agitator runs on smooth bearing for extended life and is visible through the view window to confirm its operation when engaged. The reinforced long life poly-v belt eliminates vibration and noise and is further protected by a reset that engages should the agitator become locked during operation. Simply clear the object which prevents the agitator from spinning and hit the reset button to return to cleaning. The CT16QD delivers on the three most requested features in a brush. Excellent embedded dirt collection protecting your carpet, excellent surface grooming maintaining carpet appearance, and superior edge cleaning. The premium integrated telescopic electric wand is designed for use with the quick release feature of the CT16QD and mates to the electric hose. The hose end is designed to fit industry standard direct connect inlet valves. The 12” hard floor brush has a natural fill to protect wood floors and accessories for above the floor cleaning. The 93422 is suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Nutone, M&S, and Imperium.
10. Cen-Tec Systems 93026 Central Vacuum Electric Kit with CT25, CT10, and 35 Foot Pigtail Hose
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including, beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, MD, Vacuflo, VacuMaid, imperium, star power, Cyclovac, Canavac, Husky, and Hayden
- The CT25QD power nozzle is designed to effectively clean traditional carpets as well as today’s new soft fiber carpets equally well. The CT25 has a unique venting system that insures optimal air flow
- The Ct10 is an industry exclusive power nozzle designed for cleaning hard floor surfaces, spot rugs, and Premium Area rugs moving from hard floor surface to carpeted surface without stopping
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you control both the central vacuum power Unit and the power nozzle independently or together
- Includes 2 fully integrated telescopic electric wands, allowing you to keep one with each brush for convenient swapping back and forth
The 93026 central vacuum accessory set is unique to the industry in that it provides two electric power nozzles. One designed for all carpeted surfaces and a second that has been designed specifically for hard floor, spot rugs, and premium area rugs. Many homes now have a mix of flooring including hardwood, stone, tile, laminate, spot rugs, area rugs, and wall to wall carpeting. The 93026 is designed to expertly clean all of these surfaces. Both electric nozzles apply the latest technology and have the premium features expected in premium electric power nozzles. As suggested by customers two integrated electric wands are provide one for each power nozzle to add convenience and speed up the task that is cleaning. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standards so you are sure to reach every part of your home. Customers have shown a strong preference for the hose to be socked to protect their fine furnishings, base boards, and floor surfaces so the 93026 has a premium anti-microbial sock pre-installed. The hose has an 8 foot electric cord making the 93026 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including, Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, MD, Vacuflo, Vacuumed, Imperium, Star Power, Cyclovac, Canavac, Husky, and Hayden. The CT25QD power nozzle is designed to effectively clean traditional carpets as well as today’s new soft fiber carpets equally well. The CT25 has a unique venting system that insures optimal air flow under the chevron brush agitator for superior embedded dirt pick-up regardless of carpet type. The double swivel neck design makes the CT25QD the easiest nozzle in the market to control. The lifetime poly-v belt drive reduces noise and vibration. The belt is inset from the edge of the brush to insure brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. The CT10 reduces cleaning time and addresses today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces. At 1.50# the CT10 is lightweight and easy to control.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Centec Electric Central Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!