862 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A Bagless Vacuum Green
- Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning. Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power Rating : 9 amps
- DIRT cup filters and Post-Motor filter help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
The Bissell zing Bagless canister vacuum makes it easy to take powerful mess removal from one room in your home to another. It features cyclonic technology that provides powerful, continuous suction across both carpets and hard floors. The compact and lightweight design along with swivel steering make maneuvering around furniture and between rooms a snap. The easy empty dirt cup provides mess-free, bottom-tank emptying to keep dirt off of your hands. The included tools and telescopic wand let you clean those hard-to-reach areas of your home with ease. Variable Suction Control An adjustable knob that allows you to lower the level of suction on the vacuum for cleaning curtains, upholstery, small rugs or other above-floor surfaces
2. BISSELL Aeroswift Compact Vacuum Cleaner, 26129, 24619
- BISSELL AeroSwift compact, upright vacuum packs the power of a full-size machine into a 10-pound, lightweight vacuum. Its 30-foot power cord and extension tools mean you can use it to clean from room to room without having to unplug as often. AeroSwift has 5 adjustable height settings that work on different carpet lengths and hard floors. The machine’s Scatter-Free Technology means you can vacuum hard floors without frustrating debris scatter. It comes with several tools, including a TurboBrush, 2-in-1 Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand to clean places like stairs, upholstery and other hard-to-reach areas. AeroSwift’s Cyclonic Technology not only extends the machine’s performanc
- Extension tools and attachments store on-board for easier cleaning on stairs, upholstery and more.
- Cyclonic Technology extends machine performance and helps filters last longer by keeping them cleaner.
- Easily switch from cleaning room to room with 5 adjustable height settings for different floor types and Scatter-Free Technology for debris on hard floors.
- Dirt and debris disposal is easy with a one-touch empty dirt tank.
- Includes: TurboBrush, 2-in-1 Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand.
3. Bissell Powergroom Multicyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum – Corded
- Motorized brush roll for outstanding pickup of dirt, hair and other debris across carpets and scatter free cleaning on hard floors
- 15x Multi-cyclonic technology provides excellent suction and keeps your filters cleaner for longer
- Easy empty dirt tank designed for easy disposal of dirt and debris
- Fingertip controls provide convenient access to the brush roll on/off and variable suction to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
- For true versatility of cleaning a dusting brush, upholstery and crevice tool are Included to remove pet hair, dirt and other debris from hard to reach places
With the Bissell PowerGroom multi-cyclonic you have a powerful, maneuverable canister vacuum that makes cleaning and effortless task. The compact design and motorized brush roll helps lift embedded dirt and hair from your hard floor and carpeted surfaces. The telescoping wand allows you to comfortably maneuver around and under furniture and also easily clean hard to reach areas such as drapes and ceilings. The telescoping wand also features fingertip variable suction and brush roll on/off controls to easily transition from hard floors to carpets. With the power of 15x multi-cyclonic technology, you have excellent suction for longer to get the job done. When you are finished the cord will automatically Rewind with the Press of a button.
4. BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, 2112 (New and Improved of 1520)
BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, 2112 (new and improved of 1520)
5. Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum One Size Fits All Blue
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick-ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning-three machines in one: a stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface Type:Counter Tops, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet
6. Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Blue
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka’s signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
Lightweight, quick, and efficient – there’s a reason this vacuum is called the Eureka blaze. Weighing only 4 pounds, the Eureka blaze can be brought anywhere. Its 3-in-1 design means you can use it as a stick vacuum, hand vacuum or stair vacuum to clean just about anything! with distinguishing features such as swivel steering and a large particle capture nozzle, the Eureka blaze can maneuver your rooms with ease and pick up all sizes of dirt and debris. The Bagless design and washable filters make the Eureka blaze both economically and , minimizing maintenance costs and waste. The Eureka blaze 3-in-1 swivel lightweight stick vacuum is the perfect solution for all your cleaning needs.
7. BISSELL Hard Floor Expert Bagless Canister Vacuum, 1154 – Corded
Floor cleaners at Kohl’s – Shop our full selection of vacuums, including this Bissell Hard Floor Expert Canister Vacuum, at Kohls.com. Model no. 1154.
8. Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum, 1547 – Corded
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology for excellent suction for longer. Power Cord Length: 18 feet ,
Hose Length –
- Hard floor Turbine foot is tough on dirt, gentle on your floors. Power Rating: 9.2 amps. Cleaning Path Width : 11 Inch
- Multi-surface foot for excellent pickup on Area rugs and carpeted floors in your home
- The easy empty dirt tank opens from the bottom for no-mess disposal. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
- Compact and lightweight design for easy carrying and storage. Dirt Cup Capacity : 67.6 fluid Ounce
9. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissel Compact Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!