708 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker (26009)
Make yourweekends special with hot, tasty waffles made in the Hamilton Beach Belgian Style Waffle Maker. Just wait for the Ready light to come on, and then add the batter. In 4 to 5 minutes, you’ll have two delicious waffles hot and ready to serve.
2. Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker, Mess free with Adjustable Browning, 650 Watts, Black (26091)
Hamilton Beach Mess Free Belgian Style Waffle Baker (26091). Bake fluffy, restaurant-style Belgian waffles in minutes with the Proctor Silex Mess Free Belgian Style Waffle Baker. The deep waffle grid design and built-in overflow channel means you’ll never have to worry about messy drips and spills again. With the included pre-measured batter cup, you’ll always pour the right amount of batter. Oil or butter is typically not required on the nonstick plates making cleanup easy. Traditional Belgian-style waffles are fun for kids and great for breakfast on-the-go. Waffles can be prepared sweet or savory for a fun addition to breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert.
3. Chefman Anti-Overflow Belgian Waffle Maker w/Shade Selector & Mess Free Moat, Round Waffle Iron w/Nonstick Plates & Cool Touch Handle, Measuring Cup Included, Black
- MESS FREE, STRESS FREE: This waffle maker is designed with a wrap-around channel to catch any excess batter this prevents any batter from overflowing or leaking. Gone are the days of batter overflowing out of your waffle iron, making a huge mess on your countertop!
- 7 SHADE SETTINGS: Choose from 7 different shade settings to cook your waffles exactly how you like it. The higher the setting, the darker and crispier it will be. A red light will illuminate when the waffle machine is preheating and once the waffle is ready, a blue light will illuminate.
- ENDLESS RECIPE OPTIONS: With the Chefman Anti-Overflow Waffle Maker, there are unlimited options of recipes to create a delicious breakfast, lunch or even dinner! Create waffles like the classic, chocolate, buttermilk, banana nut, oatmeal, chocolate chip, pizza, cinnamon roll, and so much more!
- EASY CLEANING & STORAGE: Extra-strong non-stick coating for easy cleaning. Gently wipe down the exterior and interior plates with a damp cloth or paper towel. The cord can be wrapped underneath the waffle maker and can be stored in vertical position so you can easily store it in your cabinet or pantry.
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY: Includes access to Club Chefman for tailor made step-by-step recipes, tutorial videos, and more! cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free – we’ve got your back! 700 Watts/120 Volts – RJ04-AO-4
It’s time to make a change to your waffle routine! Fresh Belgian waffles and a clean counter-top have always been the unachievable dream for the home cook and breakfast enthusiast. With the mess-free, Anti-Overflow Waffle Maker, Chefman has made those dreams a reality. Gone are the days of worrying about batter leakage and overflow only to see it end up all over the countertop. Designed with a wrap-around channel to catch any excess batter this unique feature prevents any batter from overflowing or leaking; measuring cup included for easy pouring and rests on the side of your bowl. The shade selector makes it easy to customize your waffles, whether you like them light and fluffy or extra crispy! The non-stick plates make cleanup a breeze – no spray needed. Breakfast has never been cleaner, simpler, or more delicious! Stay away from the freezer section – from now on, fresh waffles will be just as easy. A great gift for anyone on your list! Access to Club Chefman for great recipe & serving ideas! Experiment away – try all your favorite combos and create the perfect waffle. Note that some batters may need adjustment to thickness or volume to get that insta-worthy waffle. With this Belgian waffle maker, there are unlimited options of recipes to create a delicious breakfast, lunch or even dinner! Create waffles like the classic, chocolate, buttermilk, banana nut, oatmeal, chocolate chip, pizza, cinnamon roll, and so much more!
4. Cuisinart WAF-F10 Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker expertly bakes golden, delicious, deep-pocketed waffles in minutes. Just add syrup or fruit and enjoy a luxurious breakfast or special dessert right at home! The easy-to-handle rotary feature flips waffles 180 degrees to ensure even cooking on top and bottom. A 6-setting browning control knob ensures waffles are cooked perfectly, from light and fluffy to crisp and brown. LED lights and audio beep tones indicate when unit is ready to cook and when waffles are done. And the nonstick coating wipes clean for effortless food release, no mess, and easy cleanup. It’s the perfect gift or perfect addition to any kitchen! Features: Extra-deep 1 inch restaurant-style waffle|Nonstick coated waffle grids easily release waffles and make cleaning effortless|Easy-to-handle rotary feature for even baking on top and bottom|1000 watts|Browning control knob for custom baking|Blue LED lights indicate when unit is ready for batter and when waffle is done|Brushed stainless steel housing with black base|Limited One Year Warranty
5. DASH No Mess Belgian Waffle Maker: Waffle Iron 1200W + Waffle Maker Machine For Waffles, Hash Browns, or Any Breakfast, Lunch, & Snacks with Easy Clean, Non-Stick + Mess Free Sides – Silver
- MORE THAN WAFFLES: Make paninis, hash browns, and even biscuit pizzas! Any wet batter will “waffle” your treats and snacks into 4 share size portions. Great for kids or on the go!
- MESS FREE: No more leaks or spills from overflowing batter. The built-in pocket sides catch any excess, and make cleaning up a snap
- no waste
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and go
- it heats up in mere minutes. The dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, each and every time
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1200 watt Dash Belgian Waffle maker includes anti-slip feet, nonstick heating plates, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Prepare 4 warm, golden waffles without the sticky surfaces and dripping edges. The DASH no mess waffle maker has even heating technology to make delicious waffles that are perfectly cooked. Non-stick cooking surfaces with overflow channels keep this waffle maker clean and durable over time. Make recipes from savory waffles, to hash browns, to “dessert” waffles with this versatile appliance.
6. Cuisinart WAF-V100 Vertical Waffle Maker, Silver
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy.
7. Health and Home Flip Waffle Maker, Rotate Waffle Maker, Black ++Sliver
- The 360 degree rotating waffle maker is perfect for making a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with a crisp outside and a tender inside, and the waffle is made up of four easy-to-cut sections
- Function base assures convenient rotation for baking. “Cool Touch” handles for safe and easy turning, and a unique “Locking Clip” design ensures even distribution of waffle batter and less leakage
- Nonstick coating on the removable plates for fast and easy cleanup. Stand upright for compact storage and space saving. It’s perfect for small apartments, couples and children
- Power on & ready light indicator, instructions included. One indicator light will tell you when your grill is energized, and the other one will show when the grill is preheated and ready to cook up a tasty waffle. It’s safer and easier to use. 120 Volts AC, 1000 Watts
- 2-Year Warranty. Brushed stainless steel exterior. Skid-resistant feet. Professional-style rotating design. Flips 360 degrees to evenly spread batter for deep-pocket Belgian waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside
There’s nothing better than golden-brown Belgian waffles, covered with butter and maple syrup!
Ladle your favorite mixed waffle batter into the deep-pocket Belgian waffle maker when the Green Ready Indicator Light is on, rotate it 180 degrees, you will have delicious waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside in 3-5 minutes!
An extra-thick nonstick grid makes a 7-inch diameter waffle with four easy-to-cut sections.
Cleanup is convenient too. Push a button and the nonstick waffle plates eject immediately from the base. Wipe them with a soft cloth and warm soapy water or place them in the dishwasher.
The base unit are easy to disassemble & reassemble for easy cleanup.
NOTE: New heating appliances may give off light smoke or a slight burning odor the first time they are used.
This is not a defect in the product or cause for alarm, as there are protective oils used and excess moisture during the manufacturing process that need to “burn” away.
All products in our shop have passed the ETL certification of the United States. This is a very healthy, safe and convenient product.
Hurry up and act! Make delicious Belgian waffles for your family.
8. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Features and Benefits
Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Belgian Waffle Maker Hamilton Beach for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!