Nowadays, there are so many products of all metal ice cream maker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for all metal ice cream maker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings all metal ice cream maker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
711 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
2. Cuisinart ICE-30RFB Freezer Bowl 2 quart Silver
- Double-insulated freezer bowl holds up to 2 quarts of frozen dessert
- Designed for the pure indulgence frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice-cream maker (ice-30bc)
- Functions as a replacement item or second bowl
- No need to stir or add ice
- Maintains low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly
- Measures 7.5″ X 7.5″ X 6.5″
- 3-year limited warranty
The extra freezer bowl allows you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
3. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
4. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
5. Cuisinart ICE-RFB 1-1/2-Quart Additional Freezer Bowl, Fits ICE-20/21 Ice Cream Maker
ake additional flavors or larger quantities of your favorite desserts with this replacement bowl from Cuisinart. Double insulated, it holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert and works as both a replacement or a second bowl. Designed for the Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, it maintains a low temperature so that ingredients freeze quickly and evenly.7-1/2″ diameter x 7-1/2″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity
When the whole neighborhood brings the kids to your house, this extra freezer bowl provides needed flexibility by letting you make an additional batch of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Little assembly is required to use this extra bowl, as it’s made to fit on the Cuisinart ice-cream maker. The bowl does not come with a lid for storage of your sweet creations, and so should be kept away from any heat source, and it’s not dishwasher-safe. –Teresa Simanton
6. Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
- NOTE:Kindly review the videos under the image section and user manual under product details for set up and user guidance.
- 12 hardness settings
- sorbet, frozen yogurt, gelato, and ice cream,Capacity 1.5 quart (1L) bowl capacity
- Self refridgerating compressor.Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts Power: 165 watts
- Fully automatic or manual functionality.Keep cool setting for up to 3 hours
- Pre-cool setting to optimal operating temperature. Voltage : 220-240 Volts
The BCI600XL Smart Scoop is Breville’s easy to use ice cream maker with automatic hardness settings. It’s the first ice cream maker that automatically senses the hardness of the mixture based on your selection and keeps it ready until it’s time to serve. The Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop is made of BPA free materials, features a child lock, and when your dessert is ready will sound an alert beep or one of three musical tunes.
7. Cuisinart ICE-31 Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert and Ice Cream Maker, Stainless Steel
- Turns chunks of fresh, ripe fruit into healthy and delicious frozen desserts
- Makes 100% frozen fruit treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Fully automatic – just turn machine on and add ingredients and mix-ins through spout on top
- Large 11/2-quart capacity
- ready in 18 to 25 minutes
- Two paddles – one to mash and process fruit, one for ice cream and frozen yogurt
Imagine making scrumptious, healthy frozen desserts that are 100% fresh fruit. The Cuisinart Fruit Scoop Frozen Dessert Maker is designed with a unique paddle that crushes and freezes chunks of fresh, ripe fruit to create a variety of delicious frozen fruit treats – chunky textured to creamy smooth. A second paddle turns the unit into a genuine Cuisinart Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt maker. The large spout on top lets users add fruit, ice cream and yogurt mixtures, or a combination of fruit and mixtures and fl avorings to provide an unending variety of frozen dessert and drink options. Churns and freezes a quart and a half in 18 to 25 minutes. Healthy, nondairy, fresh and fruity to totally rich, creamy and decadent, this dessert maker does it all.
8. Cuisinart ICE-45RFB 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker Freezer Bowl – For use with the Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Extra Freezer bowls allow you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
9. Klee Instant Ice Cream Maker Pan – Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, Gelato & Sorbet Maker – Kids Ice Cream Maker – Homemade Ice Cream Maker – Thai Rolled Ice Cream Maker – Ice Cream Spade, Scraper and Recipes
- CREATE DELICIOUS FROZEN TREATS: Cool off on long summer days with the Klee Instant Ice Cream Maker! Now it’s simpler than ever to create healthy, homemade frozen treats that everyone in the family will love. Store bought ice cream is full of chemicals, additives and preservatives. Homemade ice cream incorporates all of your favorite flavors and add-ins with no processed ingredients! Start enjoying homemade desserts today with the Klee Instant Ice Cream Maker!
- ICE CREAM PAN, SCRAPERS AND RECIPES: Our ice cream maker includes everything you need to start making delicious frozen treats immediately. The pan measures 13.5 x 9.5 x 3.5 inches, allowing you to make a generous amount of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet. Use the scrapers to create beautiful, delicious ice cream rolls and scoops. Add fruit, nuts, sprinkles or chocolate chips to elevate your homemade ice cream to the next level!
- HOW IT WORKS: More than just an ice cream machine, it’s an experience that both kids and adults will enjoy! No electricity or rock salt required. The ice cream pan and scrapers are made of food-grade aluminum with a non-slip base made of BPA-free polypropylene. A cooling, non-freeze liquid encased in the pan allows liquid to freeze rapidly on the pan’s surface, resulting in delicious ice cream that is ready in minutes!
- GREAT GIFT, FUN ACTIVITY: Packaged in a sleek, beautiful box, the Instant Ice Cream Maker is the perfect birthday gift or holiday gift. Why just eat ice cream when it’s so much fun to prepare it? Use the instant ice cream maker at your child’s birthday party for a fun activity! Simply pour the ice cream mixture onto the pre-cooled pan and watch as it transforms before your eyes! Use the scrapers to create ice cream scoops, rolled ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet that will be ready to e
- MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At Klee Utensils we aim to add joy and simplicity to your everyday life, with cooking accessories and utensils you will love! Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns and we will be happy to help you resolve them. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Klee Utensils item, we’ll refund your purchase with no questions asked!
A Delicious Experience
More than just an ice cream maker, the Klee Instant Ice Cream Maker is an innovative experience that everyone in the family will enjoy! Get kids involved in the kitchen by preparing healthy, tasty desserts that everyone will love!
How to Create Amazing Homemade Ice Cream
Before you get started, place the pan in the freezer for 24 hours. We recommend storing the ice cream pan in the freezer between uses, so that it’s always ready to use when you need it!
Create a liquid ice cream mixture using milk, cream and sugar, or a liquid sorbet mixture using water or juice, sugar and fruit. Use the included recipe book to create delicious, classic recipes. Feel free to expand on our recipes with your favorite flavors and ingredients!
Pour the liquid ice cream mixture onto the supercooled ice cream pan and watch as it transforms before your eyes, instantly freezing into solid ice cream!
Use the included hand tools to scrape and turn the ice cream mixture until it’s completely frozen. Thanks to the non-skid bottom, the pan will stay completely still while you stir the ice cream!
Add fruit, chocolate, nuts, cookies or candy to make the recipe your own. Create beautiful ice cream rolls, chunky ice cream scoops or smooth sorbet balls. Your ice cream will be ready to eat within minutes!
Easy Care & Cleaning
Hand wash only. The Klee Instant Ice Cream Maker is not dishwasher safe and should only be washed by hand with warm water and mild detergent.
Dry the pan thoroughly after cleaning, before placing in the freezer. Never use scouring powders or any rough material on this product.
The durable aluminum surface is easy to clean and well-constructed, so you can enjoy homemade ice cream for many years to come!
10. Hamilton Beach 68220 1.5-Quart Capacity Ice Cream Maker, White
Make homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet and more using this machine from Hamilton Beach. It’s fully automatic – no stirring and no need for ice or salt like the old-fashioned machines. An extra-large ingredient opening lets you add candies, brownie bits or fruit during the mixing process. Other features include a carrying handle that locks into place and a transparent lid. Recipes included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found All Metal Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!