595 reviews analysed
1. Actron CP7838 Professional Fuel Pressure Tester
- This Fuel Pressure Tester is designed for fuel injected systems
- Measures the available fuel pressure with engine running on or off
- Features 6-ft hose to aid reaching any test point
- Handy pouch for storing gauge and adapters and features adaptors to fit most domestic and import applications
- 2½” gauge with 0-100 psi/0-700 kPa scales for accurate measurements
2. Actron CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit
- Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy
- Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more
- Use to find: intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles
- Easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales
- Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions in English, Spanish, and French. Note: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles
Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy. Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more. This versatile tool finds intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles. The easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter gauge face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales. Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions. NOTE: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles! 1 year warranty.
3. Actron CP7818 Fuel Pressure Tester Kit,Black
- Actron’s Fuel Pressure Tester Kit works on most domestic fuel injected vehicles having a Schrader valve test port on the fuel rail
- Use on the following: Ford high pressure central fuel injection and GM, Ford, and Chrysler multi-port fuel injection – multi-port means one fuel injector per cylinder
- Tests: fuel pump check valves (leak down test), fuel pressure regulators, weak fuel pumps, fuel line integrity (clogged or damaged fuel filters), leaking injectors
- Kit includes: large easy-to-read 2-1/2 inch gauge with standard (0-100 psi) and metric (0-700kPa) scales, Ford fuel line adapter, solid brass fittings, & pressure relief valve for safe, clean testing
- Note: GM Throttle Body Injection (TBI) vehicles require the GM TBI Adapter 0180-000-1465 or Professional Fuel Pressure Tester Kit CP7838
Actron’s CP7818 Fuel Pressure Tester diagnoses vehicle drivability problems caused by poor fuel pressure. It works on most domestic makes and models with a schrader valve test port on the fuel rail. This fuel pressure tester features a relief button and 6-ft hose for safely disposing of gasoline and repeating tests without disconnecting gauge. It also works on throttle body injection systems with threaded connection at fuel filter or throttle body. Note: GM Throttle Body Injection (TBI) vehicles require the Actron GM TBI Adapter 0180-000-1465 or Professional Fuel Pressure Tester Kit CP7838. Includes comprehensive user manual in English, Spanish, and French with illustrated step-by-step automotive test procedures. 1 year warranty.
4. Actron CP7828A Professional Compression Tester Kit with 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14mm Long Reach, and 18mm Adapters, Black
- Actron’s Professional Compression Tester Kit detects worn piston rings, burnt valves, and blown head gaskets on most foreign and domestic vehicles, small engines, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and ATVs
- Convenient push-button side release valve allows repeated testing without the need to disconnect between tests
- Gauge features a 2-1/2 inch diameter, easy-to-read white face with standard and metric scales: 0-300 PSI and 0-2100 kPa, accurate Bourdon Tube movement, and heavy-duty rubber boot
- 17 inch, high-pressure, flexible, oil and grease resistant hose features a quick release connection at the gauge for faster, easier use
- Includes adapters for most standard spark plug thread sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14mm long reach, and 18mm plus a handy repair kit with valves and rubber O-rings
Actron’s CP7828A Professional Compression Tester Kit is an ideal tool for detecting worn piston rings, burnt valves, and blown head gaskets on most foreign and domestic vehicles, small engines, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and ATVs. Convenient push-button side release valve allows repeated testing without the need to disconnect between tests saving you valuable time and elimating the hassle. Gauge features a 2-1/2 inch diameter, easy-to-read white face with standard and metric scales: 0-300 PSI and 0-2100 kPa, highly accurate Bourdon Tube movement, and heavy-duty rubber boot. The 17 inch, high-pressure, flexible, oil and grease resistant hose features a quick release connection at the gauge for faster, easier use. Includes adapters for most standard spark plug thread sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14mm long reach, and 18mm plus a handy repair kit with valves and rubber O-rings. Note: it is very important to ensure that adapters are securely tightened to the hose to prevent possible separation when removing the tester from the cylinder head. Includes comprehensive instructions in English, Spanish, and French. 1 year warranty.
5. Actron CP7802 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit
- Used to check the fuel pump pressure
- Includes hose and adaptors
- Vacuum and fuel pressure tester is easy-to-read and has a 2-1/2 white face
- Checks the mechanical condition of the engine and vacuum control system function
- Diagnoses leaks in the intake manifold, manifold and head gaskets, piston rings, valves and vacuum lines
This vacuum and fuel pressure tester helps to quickly diagnose fuel delivery systems, vacuum-operated components, intake and exhaust valves, piston rings, head gaskets, and perform one-person brake bleeding. This vacuum and pressure tester fine tunes carburetors and timing peak for maximum fuel economy. This vacuum and fuel pressure tester comes complete with hose and adaptors.
6. Actron CP7826 Compression Tester
This compression tester measures cylinder compression to accurately diagnose engine problems like leaks from ring and valves. It allows you to measure pressure within the combustion chamber as the piston come up on the compression stroke. A push-button side release valve is included which allows repeated testing without disconnecting. This compression tester has 1 year warranty.
7. Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Lift-Away Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV501), Red
- Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Premium Pet Power Brush. Picks up pet hair and debris, and deep cleans dander from all surfaces.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Advanced Swivel Steering with LED headlights. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
- XL-Capacity Dust Cup. Extended cleaning without interruption.
Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Lift-Away Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV501), Red
8. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
9. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka’s Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18′ Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster – no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Breeze through your home with the new Eureka Blaze. The uniquely engineered capture nozzle sucks up everything in its path. The 3-in-1 design and swivel steering make it easy to use and highly maneuverable.
10. ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Max Power Suction, Up to 110 min Runtime, Hard Floors & Carpets, App Controls, Self-Charging, Quiet
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning! Auto-return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- BASIC FEATURES: Includes anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, high-efficiency filter, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc
- STANDARD: 1-Year. Comes w/ (1) charging dock, (4) dual-length side brushes, (2) high efficiency air filter, (1) remote control w/ battery), (1) cleaning tool, Customer Support
- 520ML DUSTBIN: A large dustbin ensures DEEBOT is able to clean large homes and is great for pet hair
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Actron Vacuum And Pressure Test Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!