Best 7.2 sony home theater receiver Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about 7.2 sony home theater receiver is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a 7.2 sony home theater receiver for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of 7.2 sony home theater receiver. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If 7.2 sony home theater receiver is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in 7.2 sony home theater receiver has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for 7.2 sony home theater receiver. Here we bring out the best in the 7.2 sony home theater receiver which you can safely buy in 2021.
913 reviews analysed
1. Sony Str Dh510 5 1 Channel Discontinued Manufacturer
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver, Sony Str Dh510 5 1 Channel Discontinued Manufacturer would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Sony Str Dh510 5 1 Channel Discontinued Manufacturer was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Sony Str Dh510 5 1 Channel Discontinued Manufacturer would be the Best 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver for Money.
2. Denon Avr S650h Receiver Streaming Bluetooth
- NEW FEATURES – In additional to the standard specifications, this advanced 5.2 channel stereo receiver features eARC THE HIGHEST QUALITY SOUND FROM YOUR TV and the LATEST REVSION TO HIGH BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION with HDCP 2.3
- The BACK PANEL CONNECTIONS ARE EASILY UNDERSTOOD and horizontally arranged in a color coded scheme that lets you organize and connect speaker wires painlessly
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands free
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV – Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, the AVR S650H delivers exceptional brightness, contrast & color, thus enriching your movie and gaming experience
- AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon’s legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must have for your home
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Denon Avr S650h Receiver Streaming Bluetooth is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Denon Avr S650h Receiver Streaming Bluetooth comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver then don’t look beyond Denon Avr S650h Receiver Streaming Bluetooth. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- The sound quality is amazing and having blue tooth is a huge plus.
- However equalization and sound quality is a matter of taste and is largely dependent on your speakers and the eventual filterin… Read More
- In short, i like the product just not satisfied with the quality of support given.
- Let me start off saying that i am very happy with the sound quality of this receiver.
- I love it and it was a great price!
- Finally decided my time was better spent not dealing w/the headache and had always heard denon made great avrs.
- It drives a bose acoustimass 10 series ii speaker system with a powered sub-woofer and sounds awesome!
- This unit replaced an expensive seperates set-up in our master bedroom which had a 200wpc adcom amplifier and a classic proceed… Read More
- The modern dac was an immediate improvement over my 10+yr old receiver.
- Works great and is used for TV sound.
- Doesn’t include a munual …online only 231 pages so its difficult to figure out if you cant print it …
- I picked this unit up as an outgoing model for a good price. The modern DAC was an immediate improvement over my 10+yr old rec… Read More
3. Sony Str Dn1050 Channel Receiver Bluetooth
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Sony Str Dn1050 Channel Receiver Bluetooth has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Sony Str Dn1050 Channel Receiver Bluetooth is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Sony Str Dn1050 Channel Receiver Bluetooth easily gets the award of Best 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver Under 100$.
4. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. CREATE AN INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM in conjunction with DENON HEOS LINK for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.2 channel compatibility and SUPPORTS 4K ULTRA HD PICTURE QUALITY, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- You can also connect the Denon AVR with your Smart TV remote and ACCESS ALL YOUR SPEAKER SOURCES AND SURROUND MODE SELECTIONS USING JUST ONE REMOTE. Or simply USE YOUR SMARTPHONE AS A REMOTE. Download the Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android and get control the receiver through your phone! Convenient, isn’t it?
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver is that even though Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I did not know anything about this brand, but my son did some research and i am pleased with this product
- Sound quality is what i had hoped for, and thank you denon for making an affordable model for us audiophiles with a tight budget.
- I had trouble with the setup as the quick start instructions implied that you could activate bluetooth and tech support was clo… Read More
- Using polk fronts & sub woofer and klipsch center and rears the sound quality is very nice with a number of different settings … Read More
- Obvisouly they last and the sound quality is great.
- I’m happy with features, setup, and price was fair.
- Purchased unit to upgrade sound system (hmdi) on screen setup was a breeze, worked right out of the box
- Sounds awesome with polk sub and surround with cerwin- vega 315 mains.
- I have my tv (output) tied in with my blueray, xbox, cable box, firestick, and i still have an empty hdmi input.
- Now i can use all the same devices (roku, blu-ray, chromecast, etc) and get full resolution.
- Awsome amp for 300$ well worth it now I have bluetooth
5. Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. Includes remote control for distant audio adjustments and a power cable
- 3.5mm network adapter wire powered subwoofer switch small tv smart iphone 4.1 dj voice hdmi phone mono antenna indoor auto radio watt amplify compact ipod bass tube signal pc supply automotive cord house transmitter sub
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: The integrated hybrid amplifier is equipped with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, etc
- A/B SPEAKER SELECTOR: The professional integrated stereo receiver has A/B speaker selector enabling you to choose b/w speaker set. Use either A or B speakers or both. Note that when it is turned on initially it uses both speakers as default
- 6 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports SD / MMC card, USB, MP3, AM FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth inputs
- Otherwise very happy with function and quality for price.
- There won’t be a subwoofer, and audio quality is going to be as good as my phone’s bluetooth since all we will be doing is streaming audio.
- At less than $100, you cannot expect earth-shattering quality.
- For the price, you can’t beat it.
- Even though it is a great unit for the price!
- Love being able to have bluetooth at such a low price!
- However, those two receivers are in my great room and basement, powering some pretty high-end equipment.
- When turning on , it always chooses speakers a&b and volume starts at 20db.
- This seems to be a nice stereo system so far as I’ve had no problem yet & hope it stays that way.
- It great for what I need it for, my work. Sounds, and looks good. Great price too.
- this is what i was looking for perfect
6. Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built
- A MUSICAL MASTERPIECE CRAFTED TO FIT IN A SLIM 4″ TALL PROFILE – This powerful 7-channel discreet amplifier delivers identical power on all 7 channels (50W x 7). AUTO ECO MODE reduces power consumption without compromising on that superb Marantz sound
- ENJOY MOVIES AND LAG-FREE GAMING WITH THE LATEST CONNECTIVITY – Masterful 8K HDMI upscaling, advanced technologies like HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, Quick Media Switching (QMS) and ALLM. Upgrade your home theater and gaming experience
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH HEIGHTENED REALISM – Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy virtual sound effects without installing in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in a humble 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker setup
- ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES – Features 6 HDMI In / 1 output for your favorite audio & video sources. Connect a turntable, subwoofer, speakers & a host of other devices like DVD & Blu-ray players, USB and more for comprehensive surround system
- WHOLE-HOME ENTERTAINMENT BOX – With built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-room Technology, play the same song in every room, or a different one in each room. Connect all your HEOS speakers to the app and get full control everywhere in your home!
Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver W/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN W/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT which have been in market longer than anyone. Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver and it could be any of the high value 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver, chances are that would be much costlier than Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built. Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Sony Strdh750 7 2 Channel Receiver
Sony Strdh750 7 2 Channel Receiver is another one which falls under 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Sony Strdh750 7 2 Channel Receiver ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver and that is what has revived them. Sony Strdh750 7 2 Channel Receiver has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Sony Strdh750 7 2 Channel Receiver is amazing features.
8. Sony Str Dh540 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer
Bring the excitement home with 5.2 channels, 725 watt 8 and iPhone and iPod connectivity. It also handles all of your components with 4 HD inputs and 4K resolution pass-through. Now, all of your music and movies will get the multi-layered sound quality they deserve with HD Digital Cinema Sound and auto calibration for easy set-up.
From the Manufacturer
Bring the excitement home with 5.2 channels, 725 watts8 and iPhone and iPod connectivity. It also handles all of your components with 4 HD inputs and 4K resolution
pass-through. Now, all of your music and movies will get the multi-layered sound quality
they deserve with HD Digital Cinema Sound and auto calibration for easy set-up.
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration – Quick Speaker Set Up
Audio Return Channel
Standby pass-through of
BRAVIA Sync Capable
24p True Cinema (pass-through)
1. Requires 3D content, 3D HDTV, 3D glasses and HDMI cable (at least 10.2 Gbps).
2. Requires HDMI cable and LPCM capable receiver.
3. Requires HDTV with equivalent display and HDMI cable sold sep.
4. Syncs with BRAVIA Sync or Theatre Sync products.
5. iPod support is limited to the following players: iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano 1st, 2nd & 3rd generation, iPod 4th& 5th generation & iPod mini and iPhone 3G, 3Gs and 4G models.
6. Requires HDMI cable sold sep.
7. Requires HDTV and HDMI cable sold sep.
8. 745 Watts Total System power (145W x 5 @ 6 ohms 1kHz 0.5% THD)
9. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth which falls into premium category but Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetoothis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver available in the market today. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
10. Sony Str Da3700es Networked Receiver Streaming
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver yet, then Sony Str Da3700es Networked Receiver Streaming is your choice. It is another one which is Best 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver Under 100$ and 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Sony Str Da3700es Networked Receiver Streaming offers best features and although it does not have, Sony Str Da3700es Networked Receiver Streaming’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 72 Sony Home Theater Receiver Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.