Finding your suitable readers for 60 watt appliance is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 60 watt appliance including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
621 reviews analysed
1. (Pack of 6) 60A15/CL – 60-Watt A15 Incandescent Oven Bulb – Appliance Bulb – Clear Finish – Medium (E26)
2. 4 Pack 60A15/CL – 60 Watts A15 Incandescent Oven Bulb – Appliance Bulb – Clear Finish – Medium (E26)
- PYRAMID BULBS- 4 Pack of 60 Watts A15 Light Bulbs
- APPLIANCE BULB- Ideal Replacement for most Household Appliances like Microwaves, Over the counter range hood,Stove-top light, Ovens and Refrigerators
- Works with most 110, 120 and 130 Volt Lighting Fixtures and Appliances
- High Temp Resistance – Able to withstand high temperatures.
- BASE: Medium Screw E26 – DIMMABLE – 1500 life Hours
Pyramid Bulbs 4 Pack 60A15 is a 60 Watts A15 Light bulb. This bulbs is ideally used in most Household Appliances like Microwaves, Over the counter range hood,Stove-top light, Ovens and Refrigerators. High Temp Resistance – Able to withstand high temperatures. Rated at 1500 hours, reduce bulbs replacing frequency.
3. YUKIHALU, LED Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W-60W Equivalent A15 Appliance Fridge Bulbs, Waterproof 600 Lumen 7W 120V Daylight 5000K E26 Medium Base, Small Size Bulb for Damp Location, Not-Dim, 2-Pack
- 【Special For Refrigerator 】 Waterproof, No heat, No flicker, No blue light, Plenty of light and turns on instantly to full brightness with no time delay. This LED bulb is designed specially for refrigerator and freezer application.
- 【Super Bright】Same size, more brightness. The LED refrigerator bulb can gave off a light of 600 lumen with pure daylight 5000K, much more brighter than competitors (400 lumen).
- 【Standard A15 Shape】A15 refrigerator freezer light bulb with E26 Medium base, Suitable for most light fixtures, do not need too much spaces. Easy to install.
- 【Led Appliance Bulb】Widely used in kinds of home appliances. It works well in kitchens, bathrooms and other damp location. It is especially suited for fridges, freezers, ceiling fan bulb and bedside lamps, thanks for small size with large power wattage.
- 【ENERGY SAVING】UL Listed. 7Watt equal to 60W incandescent can cut down 88% electricity bill for you. 30 days refund, 12 months replacement, 25000h lifespan.
4. Westinghouse Lighting 4513600 60-Watt Equivalent A15 Soft White LED Light Bulb with Medium Base, Single Pack
- Omni A15 LED provides the look of incandescent light bulbs with energy savings up to 91%
- Energy-efficient 5-1/2 watt LED replaces a 60 watt incandescent and lasts 13 years (15,000 average rated hours)
- Soft white finish, medium base, brightness 600 lumens, non-dimmable, damp rated
- Turns on instantly to full brightness, soft white light (2700K)
- Ideal for use in ceiling fans, mini pendant lights, outdoor rated fixtures and appliances
The Westinghouse 5-1/2 Watt Omni A15 LED Light Bulb is a non-dimmable bulb designed to look like traditional incandescent light bulbs. A perfect light bulb for use in ceiling fans and mini pendant lights where task lighting is important. Suitable for use in outdoor rated fixtures and appliances. This LED produces an attractive, soft white light.
This LED reduces energy costs up to 91 percent. Save up to $89.93 over the 13 year lifetime of the bulb when compared to a standard 60-watt incandescent. LEDs are free of harmful mercury making them a great choice for your replacement needs.
Making the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs provides significant energy saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 45136.
5. Sunlite 60A15/CL/3/CD1 Incandescent 60-Watt, 130 Volt, Medium Based, A15 Appliance Bulb, Clear
Sunlite 02090-SU 60A15/CL/3/CD1 Incandescent 60-Watt, 130 Volt, Medium Based, A15 Appliance Bulb, Clear.
6. GE Lighting 76579 Appliance 40-Watt, 415-Lumen A15 Light Bulb with medium Base, 4-Pack
Whether your cooking it or keeping it fresh GE appliance lights lets you see it. There specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration, perfect for microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.. A15 shape with medium base for use in appliances. Uses 40 watts. 120 volts. Lasts 1500 hours. 2600K light appearance. 2 bulbs per package.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
7. 8-Pack A15 LED Ceiling Fan Light Bulbs 60 watt Equivalent, 2700K Warm White E26 Medium Base Small LED Appliance Bulb for Bathroom Vanity Fixtures, Non-dimmable
- Energy Saving A15 LED Bulb: Equivalent to 60 watt incandescent bulb, save 90% electric energy.
- 2700K Soft White LED Appliance Bulb: Emit 600 lumen brightness, provide you a comfortable and relaxing environment, suitable for dinner room, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Wide Compatibility: suitable for ceiling fan, bathroom vanity fixtures, pendant lights, desk lamp, floor lamp or other light fixtures with E26 socket.
- Excellent Performance: About 30,000hrs lifespan, instant on to full brightness, zero flicker, no buzzing sound, no lead or mercury, no UV or IR, 100% safe to your family.
- Friendly Customer Service: provide you 3-year worry-free customer service. Buy with confidence!
8. 40W Appliance Bulb, Ceiling Fan Bulb Microwave Bulb Refrigerator Clear 260Lumen, A15 Household Base Medium (E26) Standard Household Base Crystal, Pack of 24
- ????Base: Medium Screw (E26), Bulb Shape: A15, Watts: 40, Works with most 120-Volt lighting fixtures.
- ????Great light bulb for fans as it withstands excessive vibrations
- ????120v 40w bulbs. Ideally used in Ovens, Refrigerators, Fans and other household appliances.
- ????Using the 40-Watt incandescent lamp provides about 1500-hours of rated running life, replace your bulbs less often.
- ????The A15 incandescent filament light bulb is ETL certificated. Very safe and reliable, Eye-protective. No lead, mercury, UV or IR radiation. If received broken bulbs caused by International Logistics and Amazon Logistics, please contact us. Feel free to contact us if there is any issue or questions.
9. Newhouse Lighting ST64INC-6 ST64 Vintage Light Bulb 6-Pack Edison Bulbs-ST64 Incandescent Style 60 Watts-Dimmable, Medium (E26) Standard Base E27-Squirrel Cage, 6-Pack
- OLD FASHION LIGHT BULBS: The original looking Thomas Edison light bulbs. These Edison style decorative light bulbs will add a vintage touch and classic look. These bulbs by Newhouse Lighting, creates an inviting soft amber glow that adds beautiful light to the atmosphere.
- BEAUTIFUL GLASS DESIGN: These trendy light bulbs are carefully crafted and topped with a tear drop design. The beautiful squirrel cage filament creates that vintage old time look. These old fashioned light bulbs will surely be a topic of discussion in your next house party.
- MULTI-USE Light Bulbs: These Antique Edison 60 Watt light bulbs have an E26 base, dimmable bulb, and can be used in indoor and outdoor applications. These lightbulbs are 2700 Kelvin and 230 Lumens and produces a warm Amber color. The E26 base is a standard (medium) base.
- NEWHOUSE LIGHTING LIGHT BULB CAGE: Customize your house, living room, loft, bar, patio, gazebo and pair this antique light bulb with the Newhouse Lighting bulb cage for a trendy look and feel.
- WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCTS SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Be confident with your purchase knowing that Newhouse Lighting has sold over 700,000 light bulbs and lamps.
- Super warm gives off a full 360 vintage glow ideal for restaurants, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and recreation rooms.
- Filament bulbs are rated at 2000 hours of life
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 60 Watt Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!