875 reviews analysed
1. Hubbell C1315-16 Element, 5000W, 240V, 11.5 Ohm
2. uniquegoods AC 220V 10000W High Power SCR Motor Speed Controller Voltage Regulator Dimming Attemperation Thermoregulation Board
- Maximum Power: 10000W (5000W can be used at room temperature for a long time)
- Dimensions: 130 * 60 * 47mm (5.12″x2.36″x1.85″)
- Voltage Regulation: AC 10V to 220V (Adjust begin 20V)
- Application: Electric furnace, water heater, the lamps and lanterns that move light, small motor, solder iron temperature control
- Military level double circuit board design
3. HeTR Portable Space Heater 1500 Watt Forced Air Heater with Ceramic Heater Element and Overheat Protection for Office Home Garage Workshop, ETL Listed
- READY TO USE – Ready to Use Right Away! Snap in the Legs and Plug it in! Need a ceramic space heater for your kitchen, home, or office? This ceramic space heater will do the trick.
- LONG LASTING QUALITY – Durable Powder Coat Finish for Long Lasting Luster and Ceramic Heating Element with Fantastic Lifespan
- RELIABLE, SAFE, DEPENDABLE – This portable heater is ETL Listed with Overheat Protection and Limited 1-Year from Texas Based Manufacturer. No cheap, dangerous goods. This portable space heater is perfect for any home or office area.
- QUALITY FIRST – Buy Quality and Safety Worry Free! 110v / 60Hz and 5120 BTU – Heat Production with the Ease of Electricity
- PORTABLE HEAT – Lightweight and Portable – This Unit is Easy to Move and Easy to Operate with a 1 year Limited . Space heaters are sometimes clunky and hard to move. This electric, portable space heater uses a standard 110V plug. Use it anywhere, heat anywhere, instantly.
- TEXAS BASED SUPPORT – 1-Year from the heart of Texas. Don’t like it? Return it NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- PERFECT FOR EVERY APPLICATION – Great portable heater for office, home, kitchen, bath, workshop. Portable ceramic space heater – easy to use and store.
- CLEAN MODERN DESIGN – 6″ Heater, attractive design, powerful enough for almost any home space.
These small, durable heaters are the perfect gift for anyone looking to keep warm with limited space. Simple, modern design is paired with rugged commercial construction to shower you with gentle heat. These heaters work anywhere – shops, patios, garages, bedrooms, bathrooms – anywhere with a standard 110/120V connection can instantly be just a little bit hotter. HETR is a brand known for quality – with a limited one year and manufacturing support in Texas you know that we stand behind our product and our proud of what we build.
4. Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage and Shop Large 4000 Watt Forced Air, Industrial, Space Heater in, Gray/Black Finish
- Garage/workshop fan-forced heater with 4000-watt stainless-steel element
- 13,640 BTUs
- automatic temperature control from 45 to 77 degrees F
- Fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance
- auto safety shut off
- Attaches to wall/ceiling with included mounting bracket
- heater swivels to direct heat
- Measures 11 by 7-2/7 by 9 inches. Heating Element- Fan is propeller type, accurately balanced and correctly pitched. 240V
Tough, rugged, high-performance – heats quickly.
The DGWH4031 garage heater from Dimplex is perfect for garages, workshops, storage buildings and constructions sites. The powerful fan, 240 volt, 4000 watt stainless steel heater element is the perfect portable heat solution for your needs. With the DGWH4031, Automatic temperature control helps maintain consistent temperatures in your space from 7-25°C (45-77°F). The DGWH4031 also comes with a versatile mounting bracket that allows you to attach this unit to a wall or ceiling, while the heater itself can swivel for direct heat.
You will appreciate the DGWH4031’s fan delay that uses residual heat to work efficiently in saving you money. It also comes with a 6ft cord for added convenience.
Why Choose a Dimplex DGWH4031 heater?
No need to give up beloved hobbies or special projects when the weather turns cold thanks to this rugged heater. For safety and peace of mind, the unit will shut off automatically if airflow becomes restricted for any reason. Housed in durable steel with a powder-coated epoxy finish, the corrosion-resistant garage/workshop heater measures 11 by 7-2/7 by 9 inches.
Dimplex strives to make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient by providing innovative heating solutions. Heating your home should be easy and efficient and Dimplex gives you both while ensuring perfect comfort. Choose from our wide range of styles, heating methods and sizes.
As part of the world’s largest manufacturer of electric heating products, Dimplex uses its global research and development resources to create new and innovative heat solutions. The comfort of you and your family drives us to find ways to deliver products like the DGWH4031 with superior performance and exceptional energy efficiency.
With concerns over rising home heating costs have reinforced the need for energy conservation. In response to the need for greater efficiency we created a new family of products including the DGWH4031 that deliver incredible performance with unmatched energy savings.
The DGWH4031’s premium construction including stainless-steel element and automatic temperature control ensure long product life and protect your investment.
Dedicated Customer Support
The friendly and knowledgeable Dimplex support staff are trained in diagnostics and available to help should you ever require assistance.
No Dangerous combustion or harmful carbon monoxide.
Packaged for Shipping
All Dimplex products are subjected to shipping simulation tests to determine the optimum combination of packaging and shipping method to ensure you receive your item in excellent condition.
North American Design and Engineering Excellence
The Dimplex in-house staff of engineers make sure all products meet customer expectations by being well made, easy to assemble, simple to operate, and a pleasure to own. Quality is designed into Dimplex products at every stage of the development process and is ensured by detailed inspections throughout the production cycle.
(W x H x D)11 x 7.2 x 9 inches/ 18 pounds
• Garage/Workshop fan-forced heater with 4000Watt stainless-steel element.
• 13, 640 BTU’s; automatic temperature control from 45 to 77°F.
• Fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance; auto safety shut-off.
• Attaches to wall/ceiling with included mounting bracket, heater swivels to direct heat
5. TPI Corporation HF5605T Fan Forced Unit Heater, Multi-Wattage, 5000/4165/3332/2500W at 240V, 3750/3123/2500/1874W at 208V
The TPI Corporation HF5605T fan forced unit heater is a 5600 series heater that operates at multiple wattages, and has a forced air fan that distributes and circulates heat through a room. The die-formed steel cabinet is powder-coated for resistance to corrosion, has a knockout for wiring to a terminal block, and has a factory-installed thermostat for temperature control. The unit can be mounted horizontally for most rooms or vertically for high bay areas, and has spring-loaded louvers that are adjustable to direct air flow. The finned block steel heating element helps draw air flow and discharge heat. The heater includes an automatic reset thermal cutout for overheat protection. The fan moves air at 275 cubic feet per minute, with an air throw distance of 16’. The three-phase wiring operates on a 240V or 208V circuit. At 240V, the unit can be selected to operate at 5, 4.2, 3.3, or 2.5kW. At 208V, the unit can operate at 3.75, 3.12, 2.5, or 1.87kW. The unit weighs 32 lb. and is compliant to North American safety standards certified by Edison Technology Laboratories (ETL, a division of Intertek Group PLC).
Electric heaters generate warmth through a central heating element that is housed in a reflective enclosure that concentrates the energy produced. An element made of a combination of metals produces heat or infrared energy by the electrical resistance created when an electric current passes through it. Fan-forced heaters pass air over the heating element to expel heat from the enclosure for greater throw and circulation. Radiant heaters do not use a fan, but warm nearby objects through energy transfer. A heater’s voltage and wiring should be matched to the electrical circuit where it is to be used. Heaters are used in a range of commercial applications that include shop floors, construction sites, and industrial buildings. All local electrical codes should be followed when installing permanent mounted electric heating equipment.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment, and thermostatic controls. The company, founded in 1950, is headquartered in Johnson City, TN.
6. PROWARM Fan Forced Ceramic Portable Electric Heater with Adjustable Thermostat 20/750/1500W
- 【Adjustable Heat Setting&Heat Up In 3 Seconds】: Do you want a warm hug when coming home from the cold outside? Turn on this ceramic tower heater fan, it will heat up instantly & welcome you home by a warm hug.It has 3 heat settings: fan only, low and high heat. The 1500 watt engine can heat the atmosphere quickly and warm your body in 2 seconds without noisy. You can enjoy natural wind in Autumn, hot wind in Winter
- 【Personal Heater For Desk In Office】 – Do you feel cold when working in the big office? I will advise you might need a personal space heater.This heater is perfect for you will keep your feet and legs warm under the desk. Also, it can be used on the desk to warm your hands when you using the mouse and keyboard. You will be surprised with its wonderful performance.The heater can heat up the room you’re in and lower your whole-house thermostat to reduce energy consumption
- 【Small Portable Without Noisy】: Porpular and perfect design for any space. You can get the portable warmth anytime and anywhere you want because of small design. In addition to the porpular design, low-decibel working makes the ceramic tower heater fan perfect for any room, since it won’t bother you from work, sleep, chat or anything.
- 【Main Components】: PTC ceramic heating element .Built-in adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control. Solid stainless steel construction.Adjustable heating angles. Ceiling mounting bracket for horizontal or vertical flow mounting or any position in-between.
- 【Overheat Protection,12 Months Warranty】: Sometimes you might forget to turn off it and keep heating all night.Don’t worry about this situation.The heater will auto shut off when overheating or reach the setting temperature because of overheat protection.We have a 12 months money back warranty and lifetime customer support,just purchase it with complete confidence! Any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will able to solve them for you.
7. Marley MWUH5004 UNIT HEATERS, Beige
- If you’ve got a constantly cold and drafty garage, basement or workshop, this heavy-duty heater provides a worthy long-term solution. Its powerful output means you can even use it to warm outdoor areas.
- Whether you need 208 or 240 volts, this heater is fully compatible with your electrical system.
- Select models feature variable wattage built in, so you can set your heat output level to deliver as much warmth as you need.
- This model features adjustable louvers, so you can aim your heat directly toward your desired area and redirect it whenever your heating needs change.
- This heater easily makes room for itself as it comes equipped with an built-in bracket for vertical or horizontal mounting.
This heavy-duty heater provides a long-term comfort solution wherever you need to warm up — garages, workshops, basements, even outdoor spaces. Aim heat anywhere with adjustable louvers and flexible mounting options for both horizontal and vertical applications.
8. POTEK 500W Power Inverter DC 12 V to 110V AC Car Converter with Digital Display Dual AC Outlets and Dual USB Charging Ports for Tablets, Laptop and Smartphones
- [500W Car Power Inverter with dual 110V AC outlets and 2 USB ports]: It provides 1000 Watt of peak power, dual USB ports can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously, while AC outlets ideal for charging laptop, breast pump, kindle, lights, iPad, etc
- [Built-in Cooling Fan & Full Protection]: It has a cooling fan to keep the unit from over heating ( only works when output power over 200W, this ensures a quiet environment ). And along with all of the other safety protections in place, like the overload protection, short circuit and over/low battery
- [Digital and illuminated display]: The digital display identifies the current status of the inverter, like INPUT (V), OUTPUT(V) and OUTPUT(W). While reading the number, a red LED light is displayed
- [Ultra-protable and travel kit]: Just about 7.1 x 4.1 x 2.2 inches, space-saving, easy storage. extremely portable and lightweight at only 1.1 pounds. It’s one of those things that is a must have especially in an emergency
- [Cigarette lighter adapter and car battery clips are included for two options]: While you are driving, plug it into cigarette lighter, it can provide up to 150 watts of continuous power
- When you’re at a campground, you can connect it to the car battery directly, it will deliver up to 500 watts of continuous power.
9. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop 208/240V, 4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug
- Heats Up To 600 Square Feet with Auto Overheat Cut-Off Protection
- Temperature Range: 45-95 degrees F. Comes with Thermostat control. Wattage: 5600W. Volts: 240V/ 208V
- UL and C-UL listed. Finger-proof intake and discharge grills
- Power Cord: NEMA 6-30P (receptacle NeMA 60-30R 250V 30 Amps)
- Requires a 220V plug in and not for general residential or household use, cannot be mounted on the ceiling
The DR988 industrial electric garage heater is perfect for warming any construction site, garage, basement, and workshop with its specially designed heating element and features an impressive portable design. It comes with a built in thermostat that can be adjusted from low to high. It also features a fan that provides continuous warmth. The DR988 industrial heater is dependable and sturdy.
10. ProFusion Heat Industrial Fan-Forced Heater – 5,600 Watts, 19,107 BTU, 240 Volt, Model Number PH936
- Fan and tubular steel heating element are housed in cold-rolled, powder-coated steel
- Fingerproof industrial-grade steel grill provides maximum safety and heat transfer
- Built-in handle doubles as storage for the 6-foot cord with 23.3 Amp, NEMA 6-30-P plug
- Built-in thermostat maintains constant temperature
- Hi-temp limit with auto-resettable overload switch
This ProFusion Heat Portable Industrial-Strength Heater is perfect for high-use environments, such as commercial workshops and other large areas. The quiet, permanently lubricated fan circulates heat for greater distribution. Industrial-grade steel grill protects fingers and assists in heat transfer. With a built-in thermostat, the ProFusion Heat Industrial Fan-Forced Heater allows you to maintain a constant comfort level. BTU Output: 19,000, Volts: 240, Power Cord (ft.): 6, Heat Settings: 1, Amps: 23.3, Product Style: Portable, Plug Type: NEMA 630P, Watts: 5,600, Blower Included: Yes, Product Type: Forced air, Dimensions W x D x H (in.): 13 7/16 x 12 13/16 x 14 7/8, Thermostat Included: Yes
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 240V 5000W Water Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!