Finding your suitable readers for 20v refrigerator bulb is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 20v refrigerator bulb including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
622 reviews analysed
1. Non Dimmable A15 LED Bulb,40 Watt LED Light Bulb Equivalent,E26 Base Edison LED Bulb 5000K Daylight White LED Lights 120V 360Lumens Appliance Light Bulb for Home Lighting Decorative(6 Pack)
- SIZE: A15 bulb shape, E26 medium base,non-dimmable,3.38*1.97*1.97 inch,6 pack.
- USE FOR: Perfect for Ceiling Fans, refrigerators and freezer(above 5 Fahrenheit), floor lamp, arm lamp, table lamp and flood lamps, accent lighting etc.
- ENERGY SAVING: Save 80% on electricity cost, 360 lumens equivalent to 40W incandescent,35000 hours life time.
- SAFE: Frosty thermal plastic cover, insulation, glare-free, flicker-free, zero mercury.
- WARRANTY: 2 years warranty.
Replaces standard A15 or G50 incandescent 40Watt120volt light bulb.
Compact size makes it perfect for Ceiling Fan lighting, Refrigerators and freezer(above 5 Fahrenheit,please note), desk lamps and floor lamps.
Standard daylight white lighting color provides clear and bright lighting for your home.
High color rendering index (CRI 85+) gives true color to your home.
Great value of 6-pack offers lowest price per bulb.
2. 2pack – WB25X10019 20W Halogen Lamp Bulb 20W Replacement for GE Microwave
3. (Pack of 6) 15T7/C – 15W Clear Incandescent Salt Lamp & Appliance Bulb – T7 Light Bulb – with Candelabra E12 Base – 15T7
- 15T7C – 15 Watts – T7 Tubular Shape – E12 Candelabra Base
- Ideally used in Ovens, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Sewing machines and Can also be used in Salt Lamps that take a E12 base.
- Durable Filament can withstand high temperatures, shock and vibration to ensure longer life.
- Dimensions: The length is 2-1/4” long and the width is 0.88” in diameter.
- Pack Of 6 Bulbs
This KOR (Pack of 6) 15-Watt T7 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, salt lamps and other small household appliances. It has a candelabra base and its rugged construction make it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. These lights are great for all your specialized fixtures that need low wattage and a E12 candelabra base. It is 15 watts give out around 100 Lumens – The length is 2-1/4” long and the width is 0.88” in diameter. The average rated life span is 2500 hours and it will work on any 110V to 130V fixture.
4. LOHAS LED Refrigerator Light Bulb, 40W Equivalent 120V A15 LED Lamp, 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base, Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting, Not-Dim, Waterproof, 2 Pack
- Perfect for refrigerator lighting: Waterproof, widely used in freezer, or normal home ceiling lighting.
- High lighting efficiency: The bulbs features a comfortable daylight (5000K) and luminous efficiency with 420 lumen output. No flicker and no warm up.
- Standard A15 shape: Suitable for most light fixtures, do not occupy too much spaces, work with 120 voltage.
- Easy installation with E26 screw base: Install by yourselves easily, without any complicated steps.
- High quality and energy saving: Made of high quality aluminum & plastic shell material, no toxic substances. 5Watt equal to 40W can cut down 85% electricity bill for you. One year warranty.
5. GE Lighting LED 83645 4.5-watt 350-Lumen A15 Refrigerator Freezer Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- A15 shape with medium base for use in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. Suitable for refridgerators and freezers too
- They are dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light
- 40 watt replacement uses only 4.5 watts
- Provides 350 lumens brightness
- Lasts 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- 5000K daylight appearance
GE LED offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just- right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED light bulb in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. There’s no filament inside the LED bulb, so it resists vibration better than a standard light bulb. It’s great for frequently used fixtures-GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
6. Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W Equivalent 120V Fridge Light 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting Waterproof 2 Pack
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI) AND LUMINANCE: Compared to an incandescent bulb, our refrigerator light bulb sends off white rays without any yellow rays or blinking. It can illuminate your refrigerator like it is brand new. Too many refrigerator lights on the market currently are too blue. This bulb provides a refrigerator, or any electrical appliance, with clean, consistent lighting every single day.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our fridge LED bulb is useable in refrigerators, lamps, smoke exhaust ventilators and more. It is one of the most versatile bulbs on the market. Most people will buy a few bulbs at a time to use them throughout the home. The only place they are a safety hazard is in the oven. Refrain from ever using them inside or even nearby the oven.
- ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES: Compared to energy-inefficient incandescent lights, Our 120v 5w fridge light bulb is the same as 40W in a standard bulb. It can help a person save about 85% on their electric bill every single month. Each bulb has overheating protection, designed to help regulate its heat and extend its life. There is no need to pay for replacement bulbs nearly as often as in the past.
- UNIQUE PROPERTIES: High-quality PC material that is built to last. Made of high-grade grade, flame-retardant materials that are solid and durable. This bulbs don’t run the risk of breaking randomly.
- WARRANTY: A full refund is available for any quality issues involving the bulb within one year. Simply contact us to set up a refund/exchange. If something goes wrong with the bulb after that but within two years, it is eligible for a full replacement as well.
7. J.LUMI BPC4505 LED Bulbs A15 5W E26, 40W Appliance Bulb, A15 LED Bulb, Compact 45mm Diameter, 3000K Soft White, Appliance Light bulb, Ceiling Fan Light Bulbs, LED Light Bulbs, NOT DIMMABLE (Pack of 4)
- | COMPACT SMALL BULBS | Compact and small. A15 bulb and G45 bulb shape. The 45mm bulb diameter is much smaller compared to standard Edison A19 bulb (60mm diameter)
- | CELING FAN BULBS | For a variety of home use as ceiling fan light bulbs, appliance bulb, fridge bulbs, bathroom light bulbs, table lamps, vanity bulbs, freezer light bulb, ceiling light, night stand lamps. E26 medium lamp base fits most accent light fixtures.
- | SAVE ENERGY | 450-Lumen brightness equivalent to 40 Watt incandescent bulbs, saving 88% on energy bills. We also have a less intense bulb 3W at 270 Lumens. Please find our 3W bulbs BPC4503 for ambient lighting use.
- | SAFE FOR EVERYDAY USE | Thermal plastic cover is shatter resist and will not break like glass. Frosty cover reduces harmful glare. Do not produce significant heat. Natural warm soft white lighting.
- | GREAT VALUE | For your everyday home use. 4-Pack offering provides lowest price per bulb. Save the extra bulbs as spare for other light fixtures you have at home.
8. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
9. LED Refrigerator Light Bulb, ProPOW 40W Equivalent 120V A15 Fridge Bulbs 5 Watt Daylight White 5000K E26 Medium Base, Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting, Not-Dim, Waterproof, 2 Pack
- ????HIGH QUALITY 40 WATT REFRIGERATOR BULB: Standard A15 shape, made of high quality aluminum & plastic shell material, no toxic substances, no flicker and no warm up.
- ????ENERGY SAVING: High lighting efficiency, 5 Watt equal to 40W can energy save up to 85% electricity bill for you.
- ????EASY TO USE: The fridge light bulbs fit into any E26 standard by socket,without any complicated steps. And you won’t need to replace them frequently.
- ????WIDELY USED: This led refrigerator bulb is especially suited for fridges, freezers, ceiling fan light fixtures and bedside lamps, thanks to its small size.
- ????ZERO-RISK PURCHASE: 6 Months MONEY BACK Guarantee and 18 Months WARRANTY. This is totally risk-free buy, we will replace the refrigerator light bulb if there’s any problem.
10. Westinghouse Lighting 4513400 40-Watt Equivalent A15 Soft White LED Light Bulb with Medium Base
- Omni A15 LED provides the look of incandescent light bulbs with energy savings up to 88%
- Energy-efficient 5 watt LED replaces a 40 watt incandescent and lasts 13 years (15,000 average rated hours)
- Soft white finish, medium base, brightness 450 lumens, non-dimmable, damp rated, for use in enclosed fixtures
- Turns on instantly to full brightness, soft white light (2700K)
- Ideal for use in ceiling fans, mini pendant lights, outdoor rated fixtures and appliances
The Westinghouse 5-Watt Omni A15 LED Light Bulb is designed to look like traditional incandescent light bulbs. A perfect light bulb for use in ceiling fans, mini pendant lights, outdoor rated fixtures and appliances. The soft white light from this LED adds a warm, welcoming glow to any fixture. This LED reduces energy costs up to 88 percent. Save up to $57.75 over the 13 year lifetime of the bulb when compared to a standard 40-watt incandescent. LEDs are free of harmful mercury making them a great choice for your replacement needs. Making the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs provides significant energy saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 45134.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20V Refrigerator Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!