Nowadays, there are so many products of 15 inch undercounter ice maker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 15 inch undercounter ice maker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 15 inch undercounter ice maker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
612 reviews analysed
1. Koldfront KIM450BL Built-in 15 Inch Wide Clear Ice Maker – Black
- Up to 45 lbs. of ice production/day
- 25 lbs. of ice storage
- Insulated ice storage
- Removable ice bin
- Ice scoop included
- Drain required
- Computerized controls
- For built-in or freestanding applications
- Reversible door
- Simple 3-step installation
- Produces restaurant quality clear, hard, cubed ice
- Ice comes out in sheets and will have to be broken apart
- Dimensions: 32.8″ H x 14.6″ W x 23.6″ D
The Koldfront Built-In Clear Ice Maker (KIM450BL) produces up to 45 lbs. of restaurant-quality ice cubes per day, giving you plenty for your family, friends, or large groups for parties. Complete with a reversible door, the Koldfront built-in ice maker is a simple addition to any well-designed kitchen or home bar. At a height of 32.8″ and equipped with a front venting system, the Koldfront KIM450BL can be built in under most counters and it also has finished sides if you wish for it to stand on its own. This unit also features an easy-to-operate computer controls to make using your ice maker much easier. With a large capacity interior, the 25 lbs. of storage space allows you to hold ice in preparation for entertaining guests or hosting parties. The adjustable leveling legs ensure that this Koldfront ice maker will fit perfectly in any room, whether it is built into custom cabinetry or as a freestanding kitchen unit. Including a removable ice bin with an ice scoop, this unit would make a great addition among your kitchen appliances. We highly recommend purchasing the AquaPure In-Line Icemaker Ice and Water Filter (AP717) to increase the performance and overall longevity of this unit. Not only does it help the water pump work more efficiently, it also works to protect the ice maker from lime scale buildup that can severely affect the quality of the unit. Another added benefit is that it can reduce bad taste and odors from the original tap water, making it easier to drink; removing chlorine, dust, rust, and other particles also ensure that the water stays clean and keeps you healthy and safe. Also, installation by a licensed plumber is strongly recommended. While it is well insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. The drain line included with this maker is gravity-only. A condensate pump is needed for pumping the water to any location other than a close-by floor drain.
2. Mosel 15" Undercounter Ice Maker
Producing up to 32 pounds of cold, crisp, immaculate ice daily, the Danby Mosel 15-inch Under the Counter Ice Maker will never leave you high and dry in the ice department. Perfect for the abundant entertainer, this ice production powerhouse has 3 types of cube settings so you will always have the ideal ice for every taste and occasion. No need to sacrifice precious cabinet space for this elegant under the counter ice maker. Measuring in at a slim 15 inches, this unit is narrow enough to fit in tight interior spaces and won’t obstruct any entertaining areas. Thanks to a brilliantly built-in drain pump and removable internal ice bucket, cleaning can be done simply and swiftly. That means less maintenance and more mingling.
3. EdgeStar IB250SS 15 Inch Wide 20 Lb. Built-in Ice Maker with 25 Lbs. Daily Ice Production – No Drain Required
- 25 lbs. daily ice production
- 20 lbs. ice storage capacity
- Crescent-shaped ice provides longer lasting ice
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen
- No drain line required
- Reversible door can be mounted in a left hinge or right hinge opening direction
- Dimensions: 14.9″ W x 20.06″ D x 33.31″ H
- Includes ice scoop, water line, and removeable ice bin
4. SPT IM-600US: Stainless Steel Under-Counter Ice Maker
This undercounter ice maker produces up to 50 lbs of restaurant-quality clear ice cubes per day. Front ventilation and a height of 32.8 inches allow unit to be built-in under most counters; however unit can also be used in freestanding application. Removable bin stores up to 25 lbs of ice. Reversible stainless steel door with full-length handle.
It is recommended to use a water filter to increase unit’s longevity. It will help remove lime scale buildup as well as improve taste and odor of ice cubes.
Other Features and Functions
– Auto shut off when ice bin is full
– Makes crystal-clear, gourmet ice cubes
– Easy to operate computerized controls
– UL listed
– Accessories included: drain hose, water supply hose and ice scoop
– Installation by a licensed plumber required
Note: While insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. For energy saving purposes, the compressor shuts down when unit senses the storage bin is full. Stored ice may melt after sitting idle for a long period of time.
* Technical data and performance index is for reference only. Actual quantity of ice produced per day will vary with room and water conditions.
Power consumption: 400 watts
Power: 115V / 60Hz
Rated current: Ice making 3.0 A; Ice harvesting 3.6 A
Operating temperature: 50 to 100°F
Supplied water temperature: 41 to 90°F
Ice storage capacity: 25 lbs maximum
Ice making capacity: up to 50 lbs per day
Ice cube size (approx): 0.75 x 0.75 x 1 inch
Noise level: 50-60 dB
Refrigerant: R134a / 3.17oz
Water supply hose length: 9 feet
Drain hose length (gravity-pulled): 5 feet
Unit dimension: 14.6W x 23.6D x 32.8H inches
Box dimension: 18 x 28 x 37 inches
Net weight: 84 lbs
Shipping weight: 100 lbs
From the Manufacturer
Must use filtered water. This undercounter ice maker produces up to 50 lbs of restaurant-quality clear ice cubes per day. Front ventilation and a height of 32.8 inches allow unit to be built-in under most counters; however unit can also be used in freestanding application. Removable bin stores up to 25 lbs of ice. Reversible stainless steel door with full-length handle. It is recommended to use a water filter to increase unit’s longevity. It will help remove lime scale buildup as well as improve taste and odor of ice cubes. Features and Functions – Stainless steel door with black cabinet – Built-in or free standing application – Front exhaust fan – Makes up to 50 lbs of ice daily – Stores up to 25 lbs of ice – Reversible door with full-length stainless steel handle – Auto shut off when ice bin is full – Makes crystal-clear, gourmet ice cubes – Easy to operate computerized controls – UL listed – Accessories included: drain hose, water supply hose and ice scoop – Installation by a licensed plumber required Note: While insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. For energy saving purposes, the compressor shuts down when unit senses the storage bin is full. Stored ice may melt after sitting idle for a long period of time.
5. Whynter UIM-502SS Built-in/Freestanding Maker-50lb Capacity Clear Cube Ice Makers, One Size, Stainless Steel/Black
- Measures: 24.5″ Long x 15″ Wide x 32.5″ High
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting)
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet. Ice harvesting current is 3.6A
- Makes 50 lbs. of restaurant quality clear ice cubes in 24 hours
- Stores up to 25 lbs. of ice with auto shut-off when ice bin is full.Ice making current: 3.0 A
The Whynter UIM-502SS stainless steel built-in ice maker complements any modern kitchen and bar area making 50 lbs of ice cubes in 24 hours and can store 25 lbs of ice. The stainless steel housing also ensures that you won’t get any smudges or prints on the ice maker, all the while keeping the unit safe from normal wear and tear.
6. Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting) with no drain required
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet, ice scoop and ice bin included
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice, auto shut-off when ice bin is full. Power consumption-120 W
- 25 foot 1/4-inch food grade water line connection included.Rated current: 1.8 A
With the Whynter stainless steel built-in ice maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home. This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice. This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice Making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
7. EdgeStar IB120SS Built in Ice Maker, 12 lbs, Stainless Steel and Black
- Front venting for built-in or freestanding installation
- ADA Height Compliant
- 25 foot long 1/4″ water line connection included
- Reversible door for left or right hand swing
- Ice scoop included
- Easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation
- On/off power switch
- Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Produces up to 12 pounds of ice per day
- Stores up to 6 pounds of ice
- Dimensions 25 1/4″ H x 15″ W x 18 1/2″ D
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen
- No drain line required
The Edgestar IB120SS offers a refrigerated storage bin ensuring that the ice produced will last longer and enabling the unit to operate without the need of a permanent drain line. Standing at 25 inches and needing minimal installation, it will work in a wet bar, kitchen, RV, boat or office. It has a true stainless steel door on a black body, so it will match most decors. The EdgeStar (IB120SS) ice maker produces up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day and fits under most counters. No drain is required and it is simple and inexpensive to have installed by a licensed plumber. This compact ice maker has the look, performance and features of other units that are more than twice the cost. It also meets ADA height requirements. Refrigerated Freezer Compartment: Ice never melts meaning no need for a drain. Stainless Steel Door: The black body and stainless steel door fit any modern kitchen or home bar. Includes 1/4 Water Line and Ice Scoop: Comes with everything you need to start making and enjoying ice. Meets ADA Height Requirements: Standing at 25 1/4″ H, this unit is ADA compliant *We strongly recommend that you have this unit installed by a licensed professional. Dimensions: 25 1/4″ H x 15″ W x 18 1/2″ D
8. Scotsman CU50GA-1A Undercounter Ice Maker, Gourmet Cube, Air Cooled, Gravity Drain with Cord, 115V/60/1-ph, 14.4 Amp (15 Amp Circuit Required), 14.9" Width x 22" Diameter x 34.4" Height
9. Maxx Ice MIM50P Energy Star Built-In Undercounter 60Lb Ice Maker with Drain Pump
- Produces Up to 60lb of Clear Slab Ice Cubes Per Day. Ice Size 3/4″ x 3/4″ x 1″
- Interior Blue LED Lighting. Reversible Stainless Steel Door
- 25lb Removable Storage Bin with Automatic Overflow Prevention
- For Freestanding or Built-in Applications – Internal Drain Pump Included
- Energy Efficient Design – Energy Star Listed with UL and NSF Commercial Approvals for Household or Commercial Use
The compact 50 lb. Freestanding Icemaker from Maxx Ice produces up to 60 lbs. of ice per day. It features a large 25 lb. capacity storage bin and internal blue LED light. This unit comes with a built-in drain pump, in case your drain is higher than the drain hole on the ice maker. This efficient Energy Star listed ice maker produces crystal-clear ice cubes and features a reversible stainless steel door to accommodate left- or right-handed use. Suitable for freestanding or built-in applications, it runs on a standard household electrical current and is NSF and UL approved for commercial use. A high-polished stainless steel ice scoop and built-in scoop holder complements the sophisticated and elegant design that will look and perform great anywhere.
10. U-Line UCLR1215S40B 15" Undercounter Clear Ice Maker, Stainless Steel
U-LINE UCLR1215S40B 15″ Undercounter Clear Ice Maker.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 15 Inch Undercounter Ice Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!