Top 9 12 Hp Combination Sump Pump
We spent many hours on research to finding 1/2 hp combination sump pump, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 1/2 hp combination sump pump, you should not miss this article. 1/2 hp combination sump pump coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 1/2 hp combination sump pump by our suggestions
648 reviews analysed
1. Wayne WSS30V Upgraded Combination 1/2 HP and 12-Volt Battery Back Up System
- New and upgraded WAYNE WSS30V. Completely pre-assembled and drop in ready.
- Primary pump float switch tested to 1 million cycles, up to 10X more than competitors.*
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Protection when you need it, back up pump continues running when the power is out
- Primary pump moves up to 5100 GPH at 0 feet of head.
- 12V DC back up pump moves up to 2900 GPH at 0 feet of head, one of the highest performing DC pumps on the market
- Ultra-Quiet performance
The all-new Wayne WSS30V features an upgraded back up pump with epoxy coated steel and cast iron construction, no more plastic! the 1/2 hp primary pump moves up to 5100 gph at 0 inch of head and the combination 12-volt back up pump moves 2900 gph at 0 inch of head. Assembled in the USA and built to last, the WSS30V protects your basement with hours of pumping power when the electricity goes out. Battery box dimensions: 9″H X 13″W X 7″L
2. Basement Watchdog BW4000 1730 Gallons Per Hour Combination Primary and Back-Up Pump System
- Package contains: Controller, charger, two dual micro reed float switches, primary pump and backup pump, instruction manual (battery and acid sold separately)
- Back-up starts immediately after loss of power or if flow of water is too great for the AC pump alone
- Back-up features unique monitoring systems to diagnose problems and sound an alarm
- Compact, fits in pits as small as 12-Inch in diameter.
The Basement Watchdog Big Combo is a pre-assembled energy efficient ½ HP Cast Iron / Cast Aluminum primary pump combined with the Basement Watchdog Special CONNECT Battery Backup Sump Pump System. With two pumps in your sump pit, you will know your basement is protected. Easy to install with little or no plumbing knowledge required, you can feel safe that The Basement Watchdog is WATCHING OUT FOR YOU!
From the Manufacturer
Combination Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System Includes a Basement Watchdog AC pump and a Basement Watchdog battery backup system. Already assembled for easy installation. Compact footprint fits in any size sump pit. Dual float switches provide dependable activation for each pump. Unique monitoring controller sounds an alarm if maintenance is needed. Battery and acid sold separately. The Basement Watchdog Combination sump pump system is designed to provide both primary and backup pumping capabilities. The primary pump will operate as long as it is receiving AC power. If the power is interrupted, or more water is coming into the sump than the AC pump can handle, the backup sump pump will begin pumping automatically. The backup system has unique monitoring features that diagnose a problem and sound an alarm. A light on the display panel of the control unit will indicate the cause of the alarm and the corrective action. Pre-assembled for easy installation. Back-up GPH @ 10-Feet – 1730 GPH, Primary GPH @ 10-Feet – 3200 GPH. Batteries sold separately. Acid cannot be shipped, must be purchased locally.
3. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Big Combo CONNECT Model CITS-50 1/2 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with Smart WiFi Capable and 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller
- 1/2 HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump can save money on your electric bills
- Primary pump capacity 3,540 GPH at a 10 Ft. lift and 4,400 GPH at 0 Ft. lift. Backup system capacity 1,850 GPH at 10 Ft. lift and 2,600 GPH at 0 Ft. lift
- Includes a WiFi capable battery backup system that provides 24 hours a day monitoring of pump, power and battery conditions, backup controller will sound an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describe what to do for easy maintenance
- Allows for connection to a Basement Watchdog CONNECT Module (BW-WiFi or BW-HZM), giving you real time alerts via text, email, or through the Basement Watchdog App
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge and is compatible with both wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries. Connect two batteries in parallel for double the run time
The Basement Watchdog Big Combo is a pre-assembled, energy-efficient 1/2 HP primary sump pump combined with the number one selling Basement Watchdog Special CONNECT Battery Backup Sump Pump System. It’s the D.I.Y. solution for replacing your current sump pump with an efficient, cost-saving one that includes a redundant battery backup system with 24 hour a day monitoring and a Wifi capable controller. With two sump pumps in your sump pit, continuous monitoring and remote notification allowing you to receive texts, emails and in App alerts you can feel safe that your basement is protected. The system is easy to install with little or no plumbing knowledge required. The ½ HP Cast Iron primary pump provides outstanding capacity—pumping up to 4,400 GPH at 0 ft. lift. The backup sump pump is battery-operated, and pumps at 2,600 GPH at 0 ft. lift. The backup sump pump can run intermittently for days on a single battery charge from either the Basement Watchdog Maintenance-free AGM battery (BW27AGM) or the flooded lead-acid battery (30HDC140S). The WiFi capable controller monitors the pump, power, and battery conditions 24 hour a day. Plus, the controller exercises the pump weekly to make sure it stays healthy. A remote terminal provides easy connection to a security system, auto dialer or other dry contact device. The backup controller also includes a USB port that connects to the Basement Watchdog CONNECT WiFi module, allowing you to receive texts, emails and in App alerts for the ultimate peace of mind when you’re away from home. You can feel safe that The Basement Watchdog is WATCHING OUT FOR YOU!
4. WAYNE CDU980E 3/4 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- The product is manufactured in china
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- The product is highly durable and easy to use. 8 feet water resistant power cord
- Easy installation and easy handling. 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled 3/4 HP Motor
- For Use In 11 inch. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
3/4 hp, cast iron/stainless steel, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, pumps up to 4600 gph at 0′, durable cast iron volute, reliable, reinforced poly carbonate impeller, corrosion resistant stainless steel motor housing & fasteners, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, oil filled, thermally protected motor prevents overheating, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 3/4 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups, 5 year warranty. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump can move up to 4600 gallons per hour (gph). The top suction design filters debris and minimizes clogging. It is a rugged, stainless steel and cast iron submersible sump pump. This pump is designed for 11-Inch diameter and larger sump pits.
5. Zoeller Aquanot 508-0007 12 Volt backup sump pump WITH M98 pump
- Designed using Zoeller’s time-tested components giving you the needed performance and reliability.
- ***INCLUDES Model M98 1/2 HP pump***
- 12 V, highly-efficient, non-corrosive pump construction. Supplied with 6′ (1.8 m) leads.
- NOT a Bilge pump. Designed, Engineered and Assembled by Zoeller as a sump pump
- Efficient design means more water pumped during emergencies.
Pre-Assembled 12 volt backup sump pump system. Used for clear water, emergency backup usage during interruption of AC power or because primary pump(s) failure or insufficient capacity.
6. Zoeller M53 Mighty-mate Submersible Sump Pump, 1/3 Hp
Zoeller Pump Co. M-53 Mighty Mate clear effluent or dewatering submersible pump. Choice of many plumbers and contractors. 1/3 HP cast iron housing with plastic vortex impeller.
9ft. power cord. Truely a all star pump. Powder coated epoxy CI and SS fastners. Oil filled motor with thermal overload. CSA UL SSPMA
From the Manufacturer
When you have residential or commercial wastewater issues, you can count on Zoeller Pumps to deliver the very best solutions-our commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability.
7. Glentronics, Inc. DFK-961 1/3 Horsepower Basement Watchdog Submersible Combination Sump Pump System
- AC-powered primary pump operates as long as power is available
- Backup sump pump automatically begins pumping if the power is interrupted or if more water is coming into the sump than the primary pump can handle
- Combination sump pump system offers primary and battery backup pump capabilities
- User-friendly controller sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- Compact design fits in pits with diameters as small as 12 in.
DFK961 Features: -Pump system. -Package contains: Controller, charger, two dual micro reed float switches, primary pump and backup pump, instruction manual (battery and acid sold separately). -Offers two combination sump pump systems designed to provide both primary and battery backup pump capabilities. -Primary pump will operate as long as it is receiving AC power. -Power is interrupted, or if more water is coming into the sump than the AC pump can handle, the backup sump pump will begin pumping automatically. -Backup system has unique monitoring features that diagnose a problem and sound an alarm. Hardware Finish: -Stainless Steel. Material: -Aluminum/Cast iron. Hardware Material: -Stainless steel. Number of Items Included: -11. Corrosion Resistant: -Yes. Frequency: -60 Hertz. Finish: -White . Generic Specifications: -Power supply requirements: 115 Volts AC. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -17.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -10″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -8.75″. Overall Product Weight: -14.63 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
The Basement Watchdog 1/3 HP Submersible Combination Sump Pump System offers primary and battery backup pump capabilities. The backup system is designed to provide automatic coverage if the power is interrupted or if more water is coming into the sump than the primary pump can handle. This system features a user-friendly controller that sounds an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describes what to do for easy maintenance. Battery sold separately Primary system pumps 2,600 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 3,600 GPH at 0 ft. lift. Backup system pumps 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. lift The dual float switches provide added protection. The system includes controller, charger, 2 float switches, primary pump, backup pump and instruction manual (battery and acid not included). Preassembled for easy installation
8. Basement Watchdog BW1050 Sump Pump, 4400 Gallon Per Hour
- Dual float switches with protective cage
- Industrial strength – continuous duty pump that is built to last
- Efficient permanent split capacitor motor (PSC)
- 10-Feet power cord.Max. Water Temperature: 104° F / 40° C
- Vertical discharge provides narrow footprint to fin in sump pits as small as 7-Inch dia.
The Basement Watchdog ½ HP, Top Discharge Primary A/C Sump Pump with caged Dual Float Switch is ultra-compact and powerful.
From the Manufacturer
Not all sump pumps are created equal. The complete line of Basement Watchdog AC pumps is rated for continuous duty, which means they are built to run continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They-Fleeter strong and dependable, and when they are used intermittently in a sump application, it extends the life of the pump. We back this up by offering a 3-year warranty on all models when used in intermittent applications. 115V. 60Hz. 1/2 Horsepower.
9. Basement Watchdog BWE 1000 Gallons Per Hour Basement Watchdog Emergency Back-Up Sump Pump
- Pumps 1,000 gph at 10-Feet. of li-Feet and 2,000 gph at 0-Feet. of li-Feet
- User-friendly control panel lights up with a warning and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- A sensor monitors battery fluid levels for increased piece of mind
- Includes controller, charger, dual float switch, pump and battery box (battery sold separately)
- Compact pump can be installed even in small or narrow sump pits
- Compatible with wet cell or maintenance free (AGM) batteries
BWE Features: -Includes: Controller, charger, dual micro reed float switch, pump, sensor to monitor battery fluid levels and battery box (battery sold separately). -Pump system. -Fits next to the main AC pump and automatically begins pumping during a power outage, when the main pump fails or when water flow exceeds the capacity of the main pump. -Unique monitoring system sounds an alarm when maintenance is needed or a problem arises. -Light on the display panel will indicate the cause of the alarm and the corrective action. -Pumps up to 6 hours continuously. Finish: -Yellow. Hardware Finish: -Stainless Steel. Material: -Plastic. Hardware Material: -Stainless steel. Number of Items Included: -9. Corrosion Resistant: -Yes. Frequency: -60 Hertz. Generic Specifications: -Power supply requirements: 115 Volts AC. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -6.5″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.5″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -4.5″. Overall Product Weight: -3.5 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
The Basement Watchdog Emergency Battery Backup Sump Pump pumps 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. of lift or 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. of lift. This convenient pump fits next to the main AC pump and automatically begins pumping during power outages, when the main pump fails or when water flow exceeds the capacity of the main pump. Its unique monitoring system sounds an alarm when maintenance is needed or a problem arises. A display panel indicator light will identify the cause of the alarm and the proper corrective action. Battery not included. See 30HDC140S for the battery.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 12 Hp Combination Sump Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!